Author Topic: Chimp attack victim says she can face the world  (Read 15031 times)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Chimp attack victim says she can face the world
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
My girlfriends Father - who used to be a University Professor before he retired on disability in 2005 - claimed that Black people evolved from Gorillas and that white people evolved from other ape species.  He said blacks have "Gorilla like" features: (small ears, wide nostrils, sloped head, upper body mass, dark complexion, lower intelligence capabilities) whereas whites have standard "ape like" features: (larger ears, narrow nostrils, round heads, lean body mass, lighter complexion, higher intelligence capabilities).  I first thought he was crazy, but after thinking about it for a while, it did make me think.   I never noticed the "small ears" on blacks thing before, but since he mentioned it, I tend to agree.  Most black people have small ears compared to whites.  Interesting...

You must be kidding.  I heard Mexicans and Indians evolved from Orangutans, because of the orange coloration, and Asians are just pygmy Africans who migrated before continental shift. One could be true, but the other is complete Bull Shit.  Which one is your's?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 12:00:44 PM »
You must be kidding.  I heard Mexicans and Indians evolved from Orangutans, because of the orange coloration, and Asians are just pygmy Africans who migrated before continental shift. One could be true, but the other is complete Bull Shit.  Which one is your's?

Personally speaking, I think humans are humans and apes are apes, and although we all share similar features, I think they are all different unique species, but we can all trace back to a single ancestor.  I personally don't believe in the "blacks evolve from Gorillas" and "whites evolve from standard apes" stuff.   I do, however, agree that many of the feature comparisons are actually valid, but still, saying blacks evolve from gorillas is like saying a cherry evolved from an apple because it is also red and round. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 12:26:24 PM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
Apes have white skins, my racially obsessed getbiggers...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 12:30:17 PM »
Apes have white skins, my racially obsessed getbiggers...

you know ur lying

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »
first human beings were black so it's natural that blacks are the most apelike humans

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »
first human beings were black so it's natural that blacks are the most apelike humans
White people have white skins and the most body hair, just like primates...true.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 12:40:32 PM »
My girlfriends Father - who used to be a University Professor before he retired on disability in 2005 - claimed that Black people evolved from Gorillas and that white people evolved from other ape species.  He said blacks have "Gorilla like" features: (small ears, wide nostrils, sloped head, upper body muscularity, dark complexion, large pronounced buttocks, lower intelligence capabilities) whereas whites have standard "ape like" features: (larger ears, narrow nostrils, round heads, less upper body mass, lighter complexion, normal sized buttocks, higher intelligence capabilities).  I first thought he was crazy, but after thinking about it for a while, it did make me think.  He's still crazy, but some many of the features he mentioned are indeed true, can't be denied.  I never noticed the "small ears" on blacks thing before, but since he mentioned it, I tend to agree.  Most black people have small ears compared to whites.  Interesting...
Your girlfriend's father was senile...Africans have the highest variation of shape and sizes of features than any other...East Africans have that "lightbulb" head look with fine features, you have the tallest
peoples in the world with the Rwandans, then you have the "Hottentots" and Bushmen of the South, the Pygmies of Cameroon, and then many variations of ears, nose and lips...

Dumbass says that black and white people came from two ape species---then how is it that black and white people have the same kinda of ear wax, but Asians are different? And how is it that African, White, and Asian can all breed together?

Anyways, Chimps, and Gorillas are no-nos to be around without supervision...because when they go off, they go off, and they don't "care" what happens---there is no remorse---that is a human emotion.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 12:42:35 PM »
As long as this is the subject: negroids are the only TRUE homo sapiens, other human races got a percentage Neanderthal DNA.....true.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »
As long as this is the subject: negroids are the only TRUE homo sapiens, other human races got a percentage Neanderthal DNA.....true.
Are you saying those Neos were plastering their cum all over them Cro bitches?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 12:47:15 PM »
Are you saying those Neos were plastering their cum all over them Cro bitches?
That's a really sharp conclusion, mr GL...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »

get your shit straight
don't spread balonies

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
get your shit straight
don't spread balonies
I know this shit, my man. It used to be my field of research...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 12:50:58 PM »
That's a really sharp conclusion, mr GL...
I was brign funny, if I remember correctly, in Europe, one was replacing the other, it was speculated due to intelligence, size, adaptation, and social structure...please correct if I am wrong...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 01:22:40 PM »
WE NEED TO CALL IN AN EXPERT...WHERE IS DR. CHIMPS?

BE/REMAIN/STAY/SEE/ACT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »
I know this shit, my man. It used to be my field of research...

you#re not a real doctor
you smoke too mcuh weedmy friend

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
I dare any creationist to look at this video and say that we do not share ancestry with the primates. I fucking dare you.

On a sidenote, I'd shit my pants if I was anywhere near that thing. Holy christmas.
How exactly does this video prove we share a common ancestor Einstein

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 01:56:41 PM »
How exactly does this video prove we share a common ancestor Einstein

It doesn't prove anything and it doesn't need to either. About 150 solid years of scientific research has already established beyond any reasonable doubt that we humans are ANIMALS. Anyone trying to say otherwise is either mentally ill or doesn't have the slightest clue about biology.

The video, does however provide a nice icing on the cake. It's just ludicrous to think that a 'god' would try to make humans a one of a kind and yet at the same time make primates that are just like us in so many ways.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 02:07:48 PM »
It doesn't prove anything and it doesn't need to either. About 150 solid years of scientific research has already established beyond any reasonable doubt that we humans are ANIMALS. Anyone trying to say otherwise is either mentally ill or doesn't have the slightest clue about biology.

The video, does however provide a nice icing on the cake. It's just ludicrous to think that a 'god' would try to make humans a one of a kind and yet at the same time make primates that are just like us in so many ways.
Ya, I keep hearing that, but funny thing is a lot if intelligent people who don't believe in God and laugh at creationism think that people like you are retarded who believe humans and Primates share a common ancestor, ....."i dare you" I dare you' lmao, loser

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 02:12:59 PM »
Ya, I keep hearing that, but funny thing is a lot if intelligent people who don't believe in God and laugh at creationism think that people like you are retarded who believe humans and Primates share a common ancestor, ....."i dare you" I dare you' lmao, loser

Where exactly am I wrong?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

Are you off your meds?  ;D
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »
Where exactly am I wrong?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

Are you off your meds?  ;D
save it, you know as well as I, that many will disagree with this and the debate will continue. Debates in universities all over the world occur all the time about this subject and the audiance ends up believing both sides, so some funny man named lovemonkey on getbig is going to come and end all debate by telling people they are stupid cause he must be right, no matter what, cmon bro, there are intrelligent people on both sides of the argument.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 02:21:53 PM »
black bitches are way better at fucking because they still got that nasty gorilla mentality when it s time to get raw. gorillas fuck good.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 02:26:34 PM »
save it, you know as well as I, that many will disagree with this and the debate will continue. Debates in universities all over the world occur all the time about this subject and the audiance ends up believing both sides, so some funny man named lovemonkey on getbig is going to come and end all debate by telling people they are stupid cause he must be right, no matter what, cmon bro, there are intrelligent people on both sides of the argument.

There's no fucking debate in universities you dumbass. Where do you get this shit? There are however plenty debates in to the details of evolution, but no serious person is arguing whether evolution is a fact or not.

What the hell does it matter if a so called intelligent person supports either side? That's exactly why you have to provide EVIDENCE and not rely on any authority.
from incomplete data

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 02:27:48 PM »
How can you face the world without a face?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 02:29:26 PM »
If that chimp did that to me I would be on a mission of "seek out and destroy all chimps".......except the good Dr. of course.