Author Topic: Admission from top elf!!!  (Read 17697 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Admission from top elf!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2013, 10:08:25 PM »
I'm still clinging to the theory that gh15 is Nasser.  I don't care how impossible it is now.
BINGO!!!!!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2013, 10:11:52 PM »
I thought so!  ;)

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2013, 10:14:45 PM »

No mind of your own = sheeple.

Yes, we know.  Do you feel embarrassed?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »
Yes, we know.  Do you feel embarrassed?

Are you back for more stupid?

You aren`t too good at this.............bb.com is that way..................... ......>

Hope that helps fuckface........thanks for stopping by and gracing us with your biting wit!  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2013, 12:14:08 AM »
Ahem,if I recall correctly,I read somewhere here that you sold gear and rec drugs.....I believe it was in a PM of yours posted online.

Of course I could be wrong..........NOT!!
::)

I got out of that years ago. I admit I have done things I am not proud of but I got out of all that nonsense. any rec drugs I have I get legally and keep. Now Gh15 is on a whole diffrnet level because he scammed money. I never scammed any money from anybody or narced anybody out! Gh15 payed people to narc on dealers so he could get more business.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2013, 12:27:56 AM »
esfitness owned whitewidow into oblivion with some thought provoking analysis.

retard mental is a scambag unamerican freedom hater

Not really. I just wasn't shadey to go and post his PM's like he did mine. I just thought the dude should not of let his private business out on a open forum like getbig. I did PM him and ask him a few questions and asked if he wanted help expending instead of hinting he made his own gear. I simply mentioned he should go and get on a open source board and I could vouch for him if his gear was good. I was actually looking out for the guy. Sure I have done shit I am not proud of but so has anybody who has used AAS it is a illegal to buy and sell so no matter if you are a buyer or a seller you are still breaking a law. ESFitness and I are on good terms. I just thought it was sketch admitted the things he admitted out in the open. I have PM's from alot of people that would make them look real BAD but I never would post any of them. I posted some of pellius's Pm's and his only because he started getting worshiped with the whole Gh15 movement and wanted to use me for certain things while still being on gh15's side and probably turning on me. Fuck that! that is the only persons PM's I have ever posted

In the end I don't mind discussing anything because I don't do anything illegal anymore. Like I said i am not proud of things I have done in the past but that is the past! Everything I get is prescribed to me and I use it all myself. sure I could sell it all off but I don't because I need it all for personal use. I keep my eyes open for good sources but just as referrals to give to loyal friends I have known my whole life.

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2013, 12:40:49 AM »
OK,I expect to see these type of posts here.....nothing new,but coming from WhiteWidow who has been exposed as a narcotics dealer,just doesn`t sit well with me.

As far as abandoning you goes,you hated me before I left,what`s changed?

My being back should enhance your existance as it gives you more to add to your bitching and complaining repertoire.

Fuck Widow,why should I let the narcotics slinger dump on gh15.

Tell me what gh15 has done to you.........most here just jump on the bandwagon to rag on him because they are sheep.

I`m not a sheep so I posted there,now I post here......going on 12 years now,sorry to offend.
::)

You have no balls! You are a follower not a leader just like alot of people who just jump on a bandwagon. I could talk about all the shitty UGL's Gh15 talked up all the bunk kigtropin he helped sell. The weird dog scams he ran. I might of done some things I am not proud of but nothing ever like Gh15! I never referred a bad source to anybody or pulled weird my dog needs 5 grand fundraisers! I mean for fucks sake how many peoples dog got sick and he got them 5 grand? Bighers dog supposively got sick and he raised about 5 grand for bigher, bigher lived with his girlfriend and they had money and credit cards. I mean bigher sure had a shitload of money to spend on HGH and gear but when his dog got sick he was broke? I can't believe a couple with 2 incomes and credit cards couldn't come up with 5 grand for their sick dog yet the guy would spend thousands on HGH and gear! Plus Gh15 did this same shit for other people it was all bullshit+the kigtropin scam and also pretty much making people pay to post on his board-SCAMMER

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2013, 01:33:28 AM »

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2013, 03:06:46 AM »
I got out of that years ago. I admit I have done things I am not proud of but I got out of all that nonsense. any rec drugs I have I get legally and keep. Now Gh15 is on a whole diffrnet level because he scammed money. I never scammed any money from anybody or narced anybody out! Gh15 payed people to narc on dealers so he could get more business.

Years ago? If I remember well, you admitted still doing it only a few months ago, even proudly illustrating it with a pic of your merchandise (narcotics). It was in a thread that afterwards was censored in a professional way.

That if I recall well of course, maybe age is messing with my memory.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2013, 04:51:52 AM »

Not really. I just wasn't shadey to go and post his PM's like he did mine. I just thought the dude should not of let his private business out on a open forum like getbig. I did PM him and ask him a few questions and asked if he wanted help expending instead of hinting he made his own gear. I simply mentioned he should go and get on a open source board and I could vouch for him if his gear was good. I was actually looking out for the guy. Sure I have done shit I am not proud of but so has anybody who has used AAS it is a illegal to buy and sell so no matter if you are a buyer or a seller you are still breaking a law. ESFitness and I are on good terms. I just thought it was sketch admitted the things he admitted out in the open. I have PM's from alot of people that would make them look real BAD but I never would post any of them. I posted some of pellius's Pm's and his only because he started getting worshiped with the whole Gh15 movement and wanted to use me for certain things while still being on gh15's side and probably turning on me. Fuck that! that is the only persons PM's I have ever posted

In the end I don't mind discussing anything because I don't do anything illegal anymore. Like I said i am not proud of things I have done in the past but that is the past! Everything I get is prescribed to me and I use it all myself. sure I could sell it all off but I don't because I need it all for personal use. I keep my eyes open for good sources but just as referrals to give to loyal friends I have known my whole life.

You have no balls! You are a follower not a leader just like alot of people who just jump on a bandwagon. I could talk about all the shitty UGL's Gh15 talked up all the bunk kigtropin he helped sell. The weird dog scams he ran. I might of done some things I am not proud of but nothing ever like Gh15! I never referred a bad source to anybody or pulled weird my dog needs 5 grand fundraisers! I mean for fucks sake how many peoples dog got sick and he got them 5 grand? Bighers dog supposively got sick and he raised about 5 grand for bigher, bigher lived with his girlfriend and they had money and credit cards. I mean bigher sure had a shitload of money to spend on HGH and gear but when his dog got sick he was broke? I can't believe a couple with 2 incomes and credit cards couldn't come up with 5 grand for their sick dog yet the guy would spend thousands on HGH and gear! Plus Gh15 did this same shit for other people it was all bullshit+the kigtropin scam and also pretty much making people pay to post on his board-SCAMMER
If you expect me to read any of your long winded repetitive lying drivel,you are sadly mistaken.

All of your posts are fucking long diatribes that keep repeating the same thing over and over while saying jack shit.

I said my piece.....you got busted with the PM`s...........GAME OVER ASSHOLE.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2013, 05:01:48 AM »
That doesn't seem like Reardon. Just saw him in November in Boston and spoke to his wife. Hung backstage with his boys he's a very nice guy

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2013, 05:05:05 AM »
That doesn't seem like Reardon. Just saw him in November in Boston and spoke to his wife. Hung backstage with his boys he's a very nice guy
did he ask do you even lift champ?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2013, 06:19:43 AM »
Wes....

With GH15 threatening people's lives (children), scamming money, posting PM's, and taking things OFF of the board......

What is your opinion of him and why do you continue to support him?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2013, 07:02:33 AM »
Wes....

With GH15 threatening people's lives (children), scamming money, posting PM's, and taking things OFF of the board......

Scamming money ???

Never heard of him scamming anyone.....got any proof of this allegation....I doubt it.

Personal info off of the boards?

I do not agree with this,nor do I condone it.....never been personally involved in it in any way,shape ,or form.

I support his stance on bodybuilding and everything to do with bodybuilding.

Do I agree with him on everything,of course not,and I`m sure he doesn`t agree with everything I do.......this usually pertains to everyone on the planet though,so I don`t see your point.

I don`t expect everyone to like him or support him,because that would be ridiculous of me to do so,but most here have never been wronged by him in any way and just bash him because others do.........blindly following the pack with a mob mentality.

I`m done with the questions about this,I`ve said what I wanted to say.

If you have more to ask,I`ll see that my assistants and secretaries have a full report type out in triplicate that will arrive on your desk by special messenger by 8 AM tomorrow morning.   ;)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2013, 07:05:54 AM »
Seriously?

Not even a hint of...did I really write that?   ;D

Yes,I know it`s another one of THESE threads but it needs to be repeated over and over again.

I have amassed thou-sands upon thou-sands of post on many a board over 12 years time,some sites sucked,some were great, but not one could hold a candle to GOH.

Fucking gh15 is the man,and I`m not kissing his ass,I just have the utmost respect for him and what he has accomplished with this forum in such a short period of time.

Post your thoughts,favorite posters,cyclyes,sex stories etc.but keep in mind it`s a tribute to gh15, the man who changed bodybuilding through his tireless efforts and is still working towards making it a great and respectable sport once again.

I was just thinking that if I started this type of "tribute" thread over on the dying board,they`d call me an asskisser,but here at GOH,we truly appreciate each other and assist each other in making progress, which sets us apart, and above and far beyond other forums.

I`d be willing to wager that almost everyone here learns something new on a daily basis...I know for a fact that I always do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2013, 07:09:48 AM »
Seriously?

Not even a hint of...did I really write that?   ;D

Not at all gimmick,but thanks for showing up just the same.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2013, 07:12:12 AM »
How do you register for that board?   I'm curious.
A

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2013, 07:13:30 AM »
Not at all gimmick,but thanks for showing up just the same.

Remind us all again how he changed bodybuilding?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2013, 07:42:24 AM »
Scamming money ???

Never heard of him scamming anyone.....got any proof of this allegation....I doubt it.

Personal info off of the boards?

I do not agree with this,nor do I condone it.....never been personally involved in it in any way,shape ,or form.

I support his stance on bodybuilding and everything to do with bodybuilding.

Do I agree with him on everything,of course not,and I`m sure he doesn`t agree with everything I do.......this usually pertains to everyone on the planet though,so I don`t see your point.

I don`t expect everyone to like him or support him,because that would be ridiculous of me to do so,but most here have never been wronged by him in any way and just bash him because others do.........blindly following the pack with a mob mentality.

I`m done with the questions about this,I`ve said what I wanted to say.

If you have more to ask,I`ll see that my assistants and secretaries have a full report type out in triplicate that will arrive on your desk by special messenger by 8 AM tomorrow morning.   ;)

Even I remember the bunk kigs fiasco.  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2013, 08:23:48 AM »
i dont even train anymore and feel good, why even bother with roids? lol

life is much more than that.

not if you have a cock and a receding hairline.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »
Wes....

gh 15 is very clever

this isnt personal wes but he gave you status on his board called you a legend made you a jedi

same with pellius

i can see why that is attractive especially after the shit you take on here

the price for that status was that you towed the party line and spread the word

same as any gang or group

that being said you found your way back to your spiritual home  :-*

to everyone else you arent going to get an explanation from wes that you agree with

it is what it is
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2013, 08:35:36 AM »
Finally,someone worthy of a response.

Not really trying to spread any word bro,just like I told The Good Doctor Chimps,no agenda,but when Widow who was clearly shown to fuck with and deal narcotics comes online and talks shit,I`m gonna` call him on it just like people here call me on mine.

That being said,I`m out of this thread.................. .not gonna` waste time like bigmc said,think what you want,I can`t change that,but don`t let Widow get a pass as he is a total fucking scumball.

I honestly do an Evelyn Wood on that motherfuckers posts...just quickly skim and try my best to make heads or tails out of what the cocksuckers trying to say,and it`s usually a lie,that he re-words and keep repeating.....I think the fuckers high on his own supply,or just fucking stupid!  ;D.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 08:38:51 AM »
Finally,someone worthy of a response.

Not really trying to spread any word bro,just like I told The Good Doctor Chimps,no agenda,but when Widow who was clearly shown to fuck with and deal narcotics comes online and talks shit,I`m gonna` call him on it just like people here call me on mine.

That being said,I`m out of this thread.................. .not gonna` waste time like bigmc said,think what you want,I can`t change that,but don`t let Widow get a pass as he is a total fucking scumball.

I honestly do an Evelyn Wood on that motherfuckers posts...just quickly skim and try my best to make heads or tails out of what the cocksuckers trying to say,and it`s usually a lie,that he re-words and keep repeating.....I think the fuckers high on his own supply,or just fucking stupid!  ;D.
I honestly have nothing against you Wes. We fucking talked on Mayhem for crying out loud!

I think it boils down to the fact that you jumped a sinking ship. Nothing wrong in coming to the winning side.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 08:41:52 AM »
I honestly have nothing against you Wes. We fucking talked on Mayhem for crying out loud!

I think it boils down to the fact that you jumped a sinking ship. Nothing wrong in coming to the winning side.
Too bad the winning side keeps slapping you down every time you jump. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »
Nothing against you either Schizz,but I explained why I post on GOH in an earlier thread,ie.,more bodybuilding related in a nutshell.