Author Topic: Foods I Shamefully Had Recently  (Read 5614 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Foods I Shamefully Had Recently
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »
I've never been to the UK, but the food in big cities (New York City, Los Angeles, etc) in America is pretty damn good. Depending on what you're looking for. If you want excellent Italian food, go to NYC. You want excellent mexican food, go to Los Angeles. Varies state by state, but Id say some of the best food is made in NYC, especially Manhattan.

I've been to the UK (London) and no comparison to NYC.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2014, 10:56:17 AM »
I've been to the UK (London) and no comparison to NYC.

Yes, NYC has some of the best food in the world. :D
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2014, 07:02:16 AM »
donut

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2014, 10:15:11 AM »
splurging once in a while aint gonna hurt no one, maybe if u had a show coming in 6 to 8 weeks then id say thats  pushing it alittle,but other wise its fine to enjoy yourself once in awhile.
R

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 12:23:18 PM »
What is this food confessions? I had beer and a bag of gummy bears.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »
I don't share my secrets with losers...you will never act on my advice so I am not gona waste my breath and you will always remain a loser, no one can help you.

HTH

this is good realisation and actually applies to a lot of people on this forum.
b

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2014, 12:39:20 PM »
a five guys burger  n  fries burger at least  i had water with it and passed on the fries.
F

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2014, 12:44:00 PM »
a five guys burger  n  fries burger at least  i had water with it and passed on the fries.

5 guys r the best imo,alot of good food
R

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2014, 01:27:35 PM »
That's what David Cameron made you believe  ;D

His gut stayed full of whiskey and his bed stayed full of whores.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2014, 01:28:41 PM »
Fried chicken.  I eat fried chicken at least once a week.  My blood work always comes out above optimal.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2014, 02:37:05 PM »
Fried chicken.  I eat fried chicken at least once a week.  My blood work always comes out above optimal.
Ohhhh the irony.  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
Ohhhh the irony.  ;D

;)  I'm the master having an illicit affair with the kneegrow maid.
A

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2014, 07:51:03 AM »
I just ate a whole cheesecake for lunch.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2014, 10:23:17 AM »

:-\

What kind?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »

Depraved mofo.
O

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2014, 06:49:48 PM »
New York city and North Jersey has the best food anywhere. They have areas of ethnicity from all over the world. Want fantastic Portuguese food go to Newark, NJ. Want Italian, Jamaican, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Caribbean, and any thing else you can think of New York has it. The food is great in so many restaurants.

When ever I travel to other states I'm in shock at what they consider a good restaurant. In South Carolina they have an Italian restaurant that looks like they invested a million dollars in it. Their sauce tastes like sweet ketchup and they don't know that Italians cook with garlic. In Florida they can't make a pizza to save their life. Chain fast food pizza places are revered. In the mid west I'm convinced that if it's not a steak and potatoes they don't have a clue. I would like to see their spice cabinets. Probably salt, pepper and plenty of open space. I only been to California twice so I can't really comment but I know with all the Mexicans I bet at least the Mexican food is good.   

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »
New York city and North Jersey has the best food anywhere. They have areas of ethnicity from all over the world. Want fantastic Portuguese food go to Newark, NJ. Want Italian, Jamaican, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Caribbean, and any thing else you can think of New York has it. The food is great in so many restaurants.

When ever I travel to other states I'm in shock at what they consider a good restaurant. In South Carolina they have an Italian restaurant that looks like they invested a million dollars in it. Their sauce tastes like sweet ketchup and they don't know that Italians cook with garlic. In Florida they can't make a pizza to save their life. Chain fast food pizza places are revered. In the mid west I'm convinced that if it's not a steak and potatoes they don't have a clue. I would like to see their spice cabinets. Probably salt, pepper and plenty of open space. I only been to California twice so I can't really comment but I know with all the Mexicans I bet at least the Mexican food is good.   

the mexican food in san diego is on point.
b

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2014, 07:17:40 PM »
I was doing this on and off from April til August  :-X

Skorp, what's the white stuff? Cream of rice or plain Greek yogurt? Looks like cottage cheese as well actually...

good pics btw.
!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2014, 04:10:22 AM »

i agree oldtimer,i grew up in ironbound section of newark where they have all those portuguese and brasilian resteraunts on ferry street,man they come around with sticks of all different meats and stuff,cant beat it for the money and it taste so good beyond belief
R

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2014, 04:16:49 AM »
I don't share my secrets with losers...you will never act on my advice so I am not gona waste my breath and you will always remain a loser, no one can help you.

HTH

criminal lifestyle? G4P?

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2014, 09:23:15 AM »
:-\

What kind?          Cheap frozen Walmart stuff...I live in New Mexico, can't get the real deal.