Author Topic: Anybody Want To Carpool To the Gregg Valentino Appearance On May 8th?  (Read 2921 times)

Hightop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Ahahahahahahahaha, just kiddin, who the hell would go see that douchebag!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Ahahahahahahahaha, just kiddin, who the hell would go see that douchebag!

He has some of the largest arms in the world. Isn't that worth anything?

thisiskeith12

Does he guest pose?! Bwuahahahahahahaha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
if the car needs an oil change we can just drain Gregg's arms.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Does he guest pose?! Bwuahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha...that would be great. His whole body would be covered up except for his arms ;D ;D

thisiskeith12

Hahahahahaha...that would be great. His whole body would be covered up except for his arms ;D ;D

Looks like he stuck his arms in a wasp nest.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!

His arms would appear to rival Isaac Nesser's in size. Do you think he may be a genetic freak who recognizes a mere 5% edge, or do you see him as being more of a high dose (400-500mgs), daredevil-ish ten percenter?
Greed is good!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
hes so stupid, after he dropped his syringes, and wiped them off with his bare hand, LMAO, and injected himself- he probably injects his pee pee with synthol too, so it looks like he has a fat mule. ahhaha loser Valentino. ;D

=

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
His arms would appear to rival Isaac Nesser's in size. Do you think he may be a genetic freak who recognizes a mere 5% edge, or do you see him as being more of a high dose (400-500mgs), daredevil-ish ten percenter?

Well Nesser had 29 inch natural arms that were in The Guinness Book of World's Records, whereas Valention is suspected of doing extremely high doses of steroids (300-400 mgs, not for each month, but for each WEEK!). I would say that Greg is benefitting far more than 10% :o

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
I would say that Greg is benefitting far more than 10% :o

Say it ain't so! I guess that the next thing I'll hear is that there really is no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy... :'(
Greed is good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Say it ain't so! I guess that the next thing I'll hear is that there really is no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy... :'(

Being an adult is so harsh :-\ I guess we can comfort ourselves with the knowledge that we can improve our physiques 5% by getting a tan. ;D

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
  Being an adult is so harsh :-\ I guess we can comfort ourselves with the knowledge that we can improve our physiques 5% by getting a tan. ;D

Thanks for the reminder about tanning - I'm taking a little vacation out to the ocean this weekend... Between the tanning, supplementation, and weight training I should be a Mr O contender within a week... ;)
Greed is good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Thanks for the reminder about tanning - I'm taking a little vacation out to the ocean this weekend... Between the tanning, supplementation, and weight training I should be a Mr O contender within a week... ;)

What ocean is it? Pacific? You lucky bastard! >:( Have fun. ;D