Author Topic: How a bodybuilding show should be...  (Read 1961 times)

thisiskeith12

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: How a bodybuilding show should be...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 12:49:27 PM »
 Have you been to it before, thisiskeith12?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 12:50:38 PM »
Have you been to it before, thisiskeith12?

Yes, a few years ago is when I met Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan there. Kevin Levrone I met the year after, and Mark Dugdale the year after that.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 12:54:08 PM »
Yes, a few years ago is when I met Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan there. Kevin Levrone I met the year after, and Mark Dugdale the year after that.

It is strange how NPC events can be more popular and better run than IFBB ones :-X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 12:59:15 PM »
It is strange how NPC events can be more popular and better run than IFBB ones :-X

Yes for once I agree with you.  It is amazing.  Especially since they have been putting them on for over 40 years.  It really say allot for the Weiders and how they run things and how much they care about BB.  And pros shows are allot easier to do than NCP shows.  The pro shows only have one class and usually less than 25 competitors. Hell an NPC show has what 7 classes (i can't remember) and upwards of 40 to 80 competitors.  It really shows how much the IFBB is unorganized and really run their shows like a fly-by-night operation. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »
Yes for once I agree with you.  It is amazing.  Especially since they have been putting them on for over 40 years.  It really say allot for the Weiders and how they run things and how much they care about BB.  And pros shows are allot easier to do than NCP shows.  The pro shows only have one class and usually less than 25 competitors. Hell an NPC show has what 7 classes (i can't remember) and upwards of 40 to 80 competitors.  It really shows how much the IFBB is unorganized and really run their shows like a fly-by-night operation. 

Yeah, it's really kind of sad how things go in the IFBB sometimes. Got any more pics of you benching with fake plates? ;D

ssparty

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 04:47:43 PM »
yes that is a great show

thisiskeith12

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 05:10:24 PM »
Our fellow Bob Chick will be there this year! I hope I get a picture with him