Author Topic: Why I Honestly Love Bodybuilding(Read At Your Own Risk)  (Read 2643 times)

OneBigMan

Why I Honestly Love Bodybuilding(Read At Your Own Risk)
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:35:31 PM »
I am a very big bodybuilding fan because I think it has strong sexual content. Before you say I'm gay or bi, just admit that bodybuilding wouldn't have the following that it has if there wasn't any real sex appeal. The guys that compete are huge in basically ever body part. There are so many fans like me who love the size that they have. Basically a pro bodybuilder to me is what I call a "muscle model". They show up in great shape and always look like beautiful statues. There are some bodybuilders that I like more than others because of there unique qualities. I'm talking about the ones who have certain bodyparts that are more defined than others. I'm also referring to the pros who compete with more than just their trunks on. The costumes that a few pros have worn on stage are definitely more appealing than just wearing those unique posing trunks. I especially like the pros who perform provacative posing routines and that turns me on. I just can't ignore the way they look on stage in their thong. Give these guys a lot of credit for coming in great shape and performing in front of all their loyal fans. These guys have great muscles and their tiny trunks barely cover what hasn't been shown in the front or behind. I probably shouldn't even say this, but I'll admit that I wish I could see which one has the best glutes.

I know I am not the only bodybuilding fan who feels the way I do about why I love bodybuilding. I just had the guts to finally come out and say how I feel without being afraid. Before some of you get offended and insult me when you reply, just try and understand why a lot of bodybuilding fans enjoy watching their favorite pros compete at every show.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Why I Honestly Love Bodybuilding(Read At Your Own Risk)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »
I am a very big bodybuilding fan because I think it has strong sexual content. Before you say I'm gay or bi, just admit that bodybuilding wouldn't have the following that it has if there wasn't any real sex appeal. The guys that compete are huge in basically ever body part. There are so many fans like me who love the size that they have. Basically a pro bodybuilder to me is what I call a "muscle model". They show up in great shape and always look like beautiful statues. There are some bodybuilders that I like more than others because of there unique qualities. I'm talking about the ones who have certain bodyparts that are more defined than others. I'm also referring to the pros who compete with more than just their trunks on. The costumes that a few pros have worn on stage are definitely more appealing than just wearing those unique posing trunks. I especially like the pros who perform provacative posing routines and that turns me on. I just can't ignore the way they look on stage in their thong. Give these guys a lot of credit for coming in great shape and performing in front of all their loyal fans. These guys have great muscles and their tiny trunks barely cover what hasn't been shown in the front or behind. I probably shouldn't even say this, but I'll admit that I wish I could see which one has the best glutes.

I know I am not the only bodybuilding fan who feels the way I do about why I love bodybuilding. I just had the guts to finally come out and say how I feel without being afraid. Before some of you get offended and insult me when you reply, just try and understand why a lot of bodybuilding fans enjoy watching their favorite pros compete at every show.

Haha you are so funny Shawn.  Shouldn't you be selling tickets to your show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 09:44:08 PM »
Stop playin, jamal.

That backrub you gave me suddenly feels dirty.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 09:50:07 PM »
Is this a joke?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 09:55:39 PM »

fuck ya , a true bodybuilding fan speaking the truth for once!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 09:58:34 PM »
"Before you say I'm gay or bi..........."

No, you're just plain gay.  ;D
"Shut the F up and train"

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 10:06:46 PM »

wipe your chin

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »
Is this a joke?

Knowing getbig, it probably is ;D But let's play along and have some fun ;D

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 08:26:41 AM »
Did you have that extra nut sack removed from your chin yet?

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 09:20:50 AM »

dude, you had to know what was coming when you posted this shite. Brave man.  You do not speak for all of us but you were definetly on to something when you said "I just had the guts to finally come out" the truth shall set ye free :)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 11:39:52 AM »
I never knew Bob Paris posted on getbig!  Where's the blue stars?