Author Topic: Dennis Wolf and MuscleGallery.com  (Read 3782 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Dennis Wolf and MuscleGallery.com
« on: July 29, 2006, 10:25:25 AM »

I was told:  Dennis Wolf received an amount of US$2000 to pose for muscle gallery and didn’t show up.  He also got the tickets but didn’t keep his end of the deal

Is that true ???

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Dennis Wolf and MuscleGallery.com
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 10:27:35 AM »
Good for him, teaching those fags a lesson.

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 10:45:14 AM »
That guy from musclegallery put an offer to Dennis, but after looking at his website, Dennis didn t want to be associated in any form with that site. He did never recieve any money in advance. Sites like musclegallery.com don t have anything to do with bodybuilding and we all know what they are about. I hope this clears things up.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 11:00:36 AM »
The plot thickens...

Doom is amused.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 11:29:44 AM »
good for Dennis!

still not as bad as musclehunks.com . . .

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 12:04:26 PM »

Doom is amused.

Me too.  The only thing funnier than Armageddon posting his question in this (heterosexual?) venue is that someone actually knew the answer and posted it.

As I see it, the trouble with musclegallery is that they dumb down the quality of their product by allowing models with less than first tier physiques.  Should Paco B. and Johnny Jackson be on the same site with a physique like Michael Lee? http://musclegallery.com/michael_lee/index.htm

No.  What they need to do is create a first tier site for pro and high level amateur physiques and another site for second tier and maybe another site for wannabes.

If the first tier site were limited to pro level physiques exclusively they would have more pros willing to pose for them.  The reality is it’s less scandalous and stigmatizing if “everyone’s doing it.”  There are a lot of first tier pro competitors who are never going to win, place, or show in a contest and MG is a venue for them to make some cash and more would do it if the were modeling with their peer group.

Of course there will be some who will never pose and some who will pose and regret/deny it (Dugdale, Gustavo) but Brad Hollibaugh said it best, “Body building is about posing for the public.  That’s what we get paid to do.   I pose in front of large crowds all the time; I have no problem posing for an individual.”

MG needs to revise its business model/marketing strategy.  :-\

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 12:12:38 PM »
Me too.  The only thing funnier than Armageddon posting his question in this (heterosexual?) venue is that someone actually knew the answer and posted it.
We're like Mein Kampf-readin' Jews. Know thy enemy.
T

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 06:08:27 AM »

As I see it, the trouble with musclegallery is that they dumb down the quality of their product by allowing models with less than first tier physiques.  Should Paco B. and Johnny Jackson be on the same site with a physique like Michael Lee? http://musclegallery.com/michael_lee/index.htm

No.  What they need to do is create a first tier site for pro and high level amateur physiques and another site for second tier and maybe another site for wannabes.

If the first tier site were limited to pro level physiques exclusively they would have more pros willing to pose for them.  The reality is it’s less scandalous and stigmatizing if “everyone’s doing it.”  There are a lot of first tier pro competitors who are never going to win, place, or show in a contest and MG is a venue for them to make some cash and more would do it if the were modeling with their peer group.

Of course there will be some who will never pose and some who will pose and regret/deny it (Dugdale, Gustavo) but Brad Hollibaugh said it best, “Body building is about posing for the public.  That’s what we get paid to do.   I pose in front of large crowds all the time; I have no problem posing for an individual.”

MG needs to revise its business model/marketing strategy.  :-\

Well this site aint a gay site; a lot of these guys pose as BBers and some as homos; so it is clear it is up to the guy if he is straight or AC/DC

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »
So if true, Dennis takes checks from websites he has no idea the content of?

Is Dennis good at the internets thing? No one clued him into the fag agenda? Thank GOD someone saved him at the last minute!

Did he cash the checks?

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 02:11:04 PM »
I think you did not read my post, Dennis did not recieve or take any money or checks from musclegallery!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 06:55:04 PM »

lol!
real men= no rubbers

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 08:37:43 PM »

just wondering, are you the same guy who made a thread about your butt getting too big and how can you stop it?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 08:46:18 PM »
just wondering, are you the same guy who made a thread about your butt getting too big and how can you stop it?

are you the same guy that didn't understand that thread was a joke, jizz-breath?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »
are you the same guy that didn't understand that thread was a joke, jizz-breath?

oh a joke? rightttttttttttttttttttt ttttt ::)

next thing you know you will tell ppl you are straight because you only suck teh cock, but wasnt injected with it

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 08:56:29 PM »
haha how about i rape your mom's mouth?