Author Topic: sarcasm takes the cake!  (Read 10669 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
sarcasm takes the cake!
« on: July 30, 2006, 12:46:27 PM »
Now if somebody is so stupid, so disillusioned, and so dumb that he believes me, Bluto, is in fact Ron (!) I think it's fair to say that's the biggest self ownage and sign of disillusion in Getbig history!

That's just what sarcasm did:

Re: The power of the Empire
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:14:18 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
it's pretty obvious that bluto is either Ron or somebody who has dirt on Ron to let him f**k arouind with these boards the way he does, that's why i don't post on these boards anymore because my stuff will be moved.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: sarcasm takes the cake!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 12:47:13 PM »
Z

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 12:47:41 PM »
sarcasm takes the cake! it in the ass

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 12:48:49 PM »
you didn't own anything moron, i'm just going to decrease my posts on those boards because you either move them or delete them, hahahaha, you're obsessed with me.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »
Bluto is pretty obsessive, maybe he needs to take some time off from the boards and get back to the real world. Sarcasm only haunts you because you let him.
T

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »
Bluto is pretty obsessive, maybe he needs to take some time off from the boards and get back to the real world.

This loser is extremely needy and attention-starved, will say anything however mindless and unfunny just to try to be a getbig wannabe playa.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 12:59:50 PM »
Bluto is pretty obsessive, maybe he needs to take some time off from the boards and get back to the real world. Sarcasm only haunts you because you let him.
hahaha, here's a little experiment, do a Last Posts search on Bluto and look at how many of his posts are about me, i'll gaurantee you it's more than 75 percent, i rule this guys thoughts and every waking moment, also take into account that every post he has about "the Empire" is indirectly about me because he started his little band of pillow biters to counter the SQUAD which i helped to create.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 01:00:57 PM »
haha Bluto is a Star-Wars geek sarcasm's stalker  :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 01:01:12 PM »

Bluto has no real world. Hahaha can you imagine a 37 year old guy, who pretends to be an emperor and talks in Star Wars fashion, facing the real world? Not to mention he himself has admitted he'd 'slightly' obese and is 'in between jobs'. Hahaha the guy's a loser with a capital L hahaha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 01:01:24 PM »
i rule this guys thoughts and want to suck his cock

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 01:05:32 PM »
Yes! Sarcasm eats 10 cakes a day in hopes of surpassing candidate's "mass".. haha oh brother  can somebody say Jenny Craig?
just push some weight!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 01:05:53 PM »
The Squad... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am unarmed. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.
Z

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 01:06:47 PM »
hahaha, here's a little experiment, do a Last Posts search on Bluto and look at how many of his posts are about me, i'll gaurantee you it's more than 75 percent, i rule this guys thoughts and every waking moment, also take into account that every post he has about "the Empire" is indirectly about me because he started his little band of pillow biters to counter the SQUAD which i helped to create.
75% of Bluto's posts may be about you - but 100% of your posts are about homosexuality. You just can't help yourself.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 01:13:04 PM »
Now if somebody is so stupid, so disillusioned, and so dumb that he believes me, Bluto, is in fact Ron (!) I think it's fair to say that's the biggest self ownage and sign of disillusion in Getbig history!

That's just what sarcasm did:

Re: The power of the Empire
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:14:18 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
it's pretty obvious that bluto is either Ron or somebody who has dirt on Ron to let him f**k arouind with these boards the way he does, that's why i don't post on these boards anymore because my stuff will be moved.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

keep doing what you're doing Bluto...anything to keep that little twat sarcasm off these boards is a good thing.
nasser=piece of shit

bandit

• Getbig II
  • i killed the squad and buried them cockroaches
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 01:13:25 PM »
Yes! Sarcasm eats 10 cakes a day in hopes of surpassing candidate's "mass".. haha oh brother  can somebody say Jenny Craig?

haha this is the sarcasm that needed 4 whole months to get in shape for the mrgetbig right?
why am i not surprised!!!
the squad = dead & buried

bandit

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 01:14:23 PM »
Bluto has no real world. Hahaha can you imagine a 37 year old guy, who pretends to be an emperor and talks in Star Wars fashion, facing the real world? Not to mention he himself has admitted he'd 'slightly' obese and is 'in between jobs'. Hahaha the guy's a loser with a capital L hahaha

37? haha dont just make up numbers like that you have no clue how old he is! sarcasm at least is 34 years old, he said that  himself!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 01:14:31 PM »
haha this is the sarcasm that needed 4 whole months to get in shape for the mrgetbig right?
why am i not surprised!!!

Yes the very same one that squeals like a girl and backs up and out of the thread when members demand a simple picture of him. Nothing but talk.
just push some weight!

bandit

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 01:15:18 PM »
This loser is extremely needy and attention-starved, will say anything however mindless and unfunny just to try to be a getbig wannabe playa.

youre the only one that keeps saying he is unfunny? you seem to be alone with that opinion? maybe you just dont get it because youre a bitter little asshole that been owned so many times by him it's hard to keep track!!!
hahaha

bandit

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 01:16:03 PM »

oh it's you again, the little dorian guy! why dont you go and suck on his BICEPS you little dork!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 01:17:20 PM »
youre the only one that keeps saying he is unfunny? you seem to be alone with that opinion?

With a full 83 posts this looks like yet another talentless "Bluto" account in need of attention.

bandit

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 01:19:24 PM »
With a full 81 posts this looks like yet another "Bluto" account.

yeah right. ive been registered for over 3 years!! that's at least 1 year more than bluto you fucking newbie!!! haha get a clue

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 01:20:21 PM »
  Another classic getbig feud! ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
yeah right. ive been registered for over 3 years!! that's at least 1 year more than bluto you fucking newbie!!! haha get a clue

84 posts over 2 years and yet Bluto is important. You're alone in your ball-licking.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 01:25:09 PM »
Yes the very same one that squeals like a girl and backs up and out of the thread when members demand a simple picture of him. Nothing but talk.

hes 34, obviously unemployed, and homsexual. ::)

bandit

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »
84 posts over 2 years and yet Bluto is important. You're alone in your ball-licking.

wtf you talking about? 95% of your posts is from the dorian vs ronnie thread!! and consists of you uploading pictures!
hahaha.