Author Topic: If Lee Priest retires......  (Read 4614 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If Lee Priest retires......
« on: July 30, 2006, 07:08:28 PM »
To become a movie star......
how much will he lose off the gear??

I'd say he'll be around a solid and natural 95 pounds action hero...

what do you think??

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: If Lee Priest retires......
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 07:09:28 PM »
The only hero Lee can be is a height deficit coach to the mentally retarded such as tamali or collosus.
just push some weight!

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 07:13:47 PM »

I'll say he'll be around a solid and natural 95 pounds action hero...

what do you think??
I bet he will weigh alot more than you and still look better than you ;) Lee has said plenty of times he is alot stronger off the gear than when he is on the gear ;D

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 07:14:42 PM »
i really dont think that is possible, if that was the case why would he use?
grundle has no sack,

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
The only hero Lee can be is a height deficit coach to the mentally retarded such as tamali or collosus.

Height is not a problem in the movies you have Danny Devito, Jet Li, Michal J.Fox and mini Me making millions.
Plus the tatoo in Lee's face will land him tons of cool roles in major blockbusters films!!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 07:24:17 PM »
I bet he will weigh alot more than you and still look better than you ;) Lee has said plenty of times he is alot stronger off the gear than when he is on the gear ;D
the same was said about Kevin, and he used to look way stronger than Superman-Priest.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 07:24:44 PM »
i really dont think that is possible, if that was the case why would he use?
I think he said in an old interview that when he can eat what he wants he is at his strongest. When he is on the gear and resticted calories this helps get him in razor sharp condition. Not to mention the strict diet and all the cardio he does precontest. Lee does this sound about right?  

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 07:27:45 PM »
I think he said in an old interview that when he can eat what he wants he is at his strongest. When he is on the gear and resticted calories this helps get him in razor sharp condition. Not to mention the strict diet and all the cardio he does precontest. Lee does this sound about right?  

Yes but if he eats what he wants naturally he'll look like Nacho Libre..that's not the point, I mean if he gets off the sauce and try to look lean.......

...Do you think he might weight over 125 pounds naturall??

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 07:33:06 PM »
the same was said about Kevin, and he used to look way stronger than Superman-Priest.

See i didn't think Kevin was really ever into powerlifting. If i am correct Lee started training heavy when he started and pretty much trains the same way now when he is not training around injuries. That might be the difference. Lets face it they are totally two different body types

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 07:33:43 PM »
Height is not a problem in the movies you have Danny Devito, Jet Li, Michal J.Fox and mini Me making millions.
Plus the tatoo in Lee's face will land him tons of cool roles in major blockbusters films!!!

he would make a sweet midget assassin ;D or if they needed someone really short to play mini-me's mini-me ;D
E

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 07:33:54 PM »

what do you think??

He'll be able to get into the driving cockpit easier
I am a mini beast

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 07:34:31 PM »
He'll be able to get into the driving cockpit easier

he would be a good jockey.
E

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 07:41:24 PM »
Yes but if he eats what he wants naturally he'll look like Nacho Libre..that's not the point, I mean if he gets off the sauce and try to look lean.......

...Do you think he might weight over 125 pounds naturall??
I understand what you are saying but didn't Lee compete in a Ironman show off the gear and he still looked really good but he just wasn't razor sharp. I don't remember what year it was but he did it to prove a point that you don't have to rely on the gear that hard training and diet hard and you still can look good. If i am correct he took like 7th or 8th place at that show

Slick Vic

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 07:42:24 PM »
Alexxx, be careful! If Collosus reads this he's gonna flip out on you again.  ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 07:45:23 PM »
Alexxx, be careful! If Collosus reads this he's gonna flip out on you again.  ::)

hahaha yeah that monster flips a coin to see which orafice he wants penetrated on a given day.
just push some weight!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 07:49:24 PM »
I know the question sounds like a joke....

but nobody dares to answer..

I stick with the 95 pound natural Lee Priest walking the red carpet with Paris Hilton.

While Kevin wonders "how did he do it"???

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 07:50:30 PM »
I know the question sounds like a joke....

but nobody dares to answer..

I stick with the 95 pound natural Lee Priest walking the red carpet with Paris Hilton.

While Kevin wonders "how did he do it"???
hahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 07:55:56 PM »

what do you think??

I think if they make another Lord of the Rings movie he is a shoo-in as a Hobbit. Otherwise he'll be right behind Levrone in the government cheese line.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 08:13:23 PM »

no not really, unless hes using cutting agents... when using bulking agents your metabolism is higher and i would assume he would eat how he wanted.
grundle has no sack,

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 08:48:03 PM »
See i didn't think Kevin was really ever into powerlifting. If i am correct Lee started training heavy when he started and pretty much trains the same way now when he is not training around injuries. That might be the difference. Lets face it they are totally two different body types

Kevin Levrone was stronger than Priest hands down. This isn't a knock on Lee either, he is an awesome bodybuilder. It's just Levrone was probably stronger than Coleman when Kevin was at his best, and Ronnie outweighs him by a good 50-60lbs. Levrone was one of the strongest bodybuilders.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 09:01:38 PM »

Yes when i am off for 6-7 months i never loose strength and i gain weight not loose so sorry people.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2006, 05:42:37 AM »
Yes when i am off for 6-7 months i never loose strength and i gain weight not loose so sorry people.

Yes, that's being off for 6-7 months but If u ever retire while still young, will it be the same story??

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2006, 06:03:17 AM »
Yes, that's being off for 6-7 months but If u ever retire while still young, will it be the same story??
why do you care?

newmom

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 06:57:36 AM »
yea he would of been great in hostel but they only paid for latins, american and europeans do get tortured

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 07:08:17 AM »
Id say 130-150.