Author Topic: Trump near top of pack in Michigan, Clinton leads GOP field  (Read 898 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It's so hard to believe the RINOs who love amnesty used to doubt Trump would make an impact.

Looks like the "most mexicans are rapists" statement is really resonating with the base.

ource: Public Policy Polling

PPP's newest Michigan poll finds a four way cluster at the top of the Republican field- Scott Walker's at 15%, with Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump all right behind at 14%. Marco Rubio at 9%, Mike Huckabee at 8%, Chris Christie and Ted Cruz at 5%, and Rand Paul at 4% also all make the top 9. Rounding out the field are Carly Fiorina and John Kasich at 3%, Rick Santorum at 2%, Lindsey Graham and Rick Perry at 1%, and Bobby Jindal and George Pataki with less than 1%.

...snip...

On the Democratic side Hillary Clinton leads with 57% to 25% for Bernie Sanders, 5% for Lincoln Chafee, 2% for Jim Webb, and 1% for Martin O'Malley. The numbers show that there are places beyond New Hampshire where Sanders is getting significant levels of support, but at the same time he's still trailing by 32 points. Clinton is polling over 70% with African Americans, over 60% with women, and over 50% with liberals, moderates, whites and voters in every age group. The only group she doesn't get a majority with is men at 48%.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump near top of pack in Michigan, Clinton leads GOP field
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »
Cruz looks like a rapist.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 09:34:12 AM »
Isn't it weird that Trump offends so many people just announcing that he is running for POTUS (which is beyond laughable) and in the process of doing so gets dumped by NBC and Macys and at the same time apparently grows in appeal to republican voters?

What does this say about the Republican Party?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 12:34:11 PM »
Cruz looks like a rapist.

.... that wears eyeliner. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 02:24:35 PM »

Trump is a smart guy for sure, but I think if he ends up being the candidate, Hillary's got a guaranteed win.  Repubs gotta do better than this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 02:27:02 PM »

Trump is a smart guy for sure, but I think if he ends up being the candidate, Hillary's got a guaranteed win.  Repubs gotta do better than this.

there are incredible repubs that we'll never hear of because theyre' too conservative.

trump kicking butt because his message resonates with many voters and because he's popular already.

Same way Jon Stewart could announce his run for POTUS tomorrow as a dem, and probably be tied with hilary inside of 2 weeks.  (yes, that's my secret dream scenario lol, Trump vs Stewart in the national election!)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 02:34:49 PM »
there are incredible repubs that we'll never hear of because theyre' too conservative.

trump kicking butt because his message resonates with many voters and because he's popular already.

Same way Jon Stewart could announce his run for POTUS tomorrow as a dem, and probably be tied with hilary inside of 2 weeks.  (yes, that's my secret dream scenario lol, Trump vs Stewart in the national election!)

I have a personal theory that we can't get anybody good because the press is just itching to knock them down.  Left, right,center - doesn't matter, the press just wants to find something, anything in their personal lives to shit on them about.

Nobody's perfect, so I'm sure we've all got something embarrassing.  So why deal that bullshit.

And, of course, we're stuck with what's left.   :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 03:10:20 PM »
I have a personal theory that we can't get anybody good because the press is just itching to knock them down.  Left, right,center - doesn't matter, the press just wants to find something, anything in their personal lives to shit on them about.

agreed on that too man.   

I think MSN and FOX would MUCH rather have 2 flawed candidates, with major sex scandals 2 months before the election, than 2 boring candidates debating points like professionals, polite and cordial. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 05:10:36 PM »
What is an example of a "good" candidate that won't run because they are afraid of the media "knocking them down"

I'd say if a candidate can't deal with the American media then he's not qualified for the job

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 05:21:43 PM »
Isn't it weird that Trump offends so many people just announcing that he is running for POTUS (which is beyond laughable) and in the process of doing so gets dumped by NBC and Macys and at the same time apparently grows in appeal to republican voters?

What does this say about the Republican Party?

That most probably subscribe to the Western way of life and don't want it to change. Anti progressive because they've been on top for a long time, and don't want to give it up? Not saying it's right or wrong, but some people don't like change.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 06:42:15 AM »

Nobody's perfect, so I'm sure we've all got something embarrassing.  So why deal that bullshit.

And, of course, we're stuck with what's left.   :P

Let's hear yours first.  Make it a good one or else I will be forced to tell everyone about that noodle incident with the chinese hooker on your 25th birthday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 08:21:35 PM »
PPP's newest Michigan poll finds a four way cluster at the top of the Republican field- Scott Walker's at 15%, with Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump all right behind at 14%. Marco Rubio at 9%, Mike Huckabee at 8%, Chris Christie and Ted Cruz at 5%, and Rand Paul at 4% also all make the top 9. Rounding out the field are Carly Fiorina and John Kasich at 3%, Rick Santorum at 2%, Lindsey Graham and Rick Perry at 1%, and Bobby Jindal and George Pataki with less than 1%.

Rubio is STILL at 9% in Michigan.   They nailed that LOL!