Author Topic: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail  (Read 45491 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »
singerman, are you partners with pj braun?

if so, youre some despicable piece of shit

how dare you take advantage of retarded kid?

obama would say "crossing the red line"

You replied to that one lady as "fat4aprincess" instead of "fit"!!!

;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 06:10:08 PM »
I wouldn`t say they are taking advantage of Jason at all.  In fact, I would say Jason is taking advantage of them.  If anyone has benefited its been Jason. PJ and Aaron have not.  Jason is the winner here.  He has done what he has wanted, not took anything they said seriously and used them for free groceries, supplements and whatever else they gave him.

Jason wins.

Tis.

Even though he does not have the build of a bodybuilder(and most likely never will), he def plays the part of a mooching bodybuilder vey well
"

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 06:13:52 PM »
He may not have the funds for the bullshit "bodybuilding" diet, but he can certainly buy 4 99 cent Microwave dinners a day.

It doesn't matter what diet you gave him.  When he gets hungry, he eats. That isn't going to change for all the microwave dinners in the world
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 06:19:28 PM »
Does he follow what anybody saids or is he too arrogant and does things his way?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
it s getting embarrassing as the dude is openly making fun of him now. Seriously, what is this autistic dude's family thinking/doing? How can they let that shit happen? It's pure sadism at this point. Look at how they re insulting each others...I mean, how  singerwoman and braun even dare to blatantly make fun of an autistic kid on video while fearing absolutely no backfire? they must know things we dont know, they must know jason's family doesnt give a fuck about him and that they can destroy his image online in total impunity.

As to know who is "winning" ... Nobody is winning.

I doubt jason even understands, realize, visualize what is going on, where he came from or where he s heading for that matter. He s just  standing there, having no clue what's going on, doing what some random people coming out of nowhere tell him to do, and content with it as all he crave for is bonding/attention/attachment from other people. Whatever the nature of the attention. He's living the life, he s finally existing.

What is sad is that soon he ll be back to his anonymous status and this is when he ll really suffer. That's probably why his family let all of this happen, because they know he s a virgin mentally challenged kid who nobody will ever love or want to live with. Maybe he ll find himself a female equivalent, some slightly autistic fat, short woman. I wonder if they can produce a normal offspring, or if it's genetical. God knows what his parents did to him for him to end that way.

The whole thing is sad, and everyone is trying to make them look good using that kid, the steroid richard dude, a complete loser, pretending to be a caring fatherfigure, in fact just an asshole looking for internet fame, singerman and braun are just trying to sell their crap using him, the whole thing has reached a new level of depravity.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »
I have seen this happen a million times.

Eating and training like a real bodybuilder without doing real bodybuilder doses always ends in tears.

I still empathize when people hit this point. I see so many kids at the gym training balls to the wall, looking at their phones between exercises and watching an Animal Pak ad or some bozo like Layne Norton to get that second wind. They plug in the hours, they eat their oatmeal and chicken breast, slam dozens of protein shakes and just get soggy! You can tell they're training with as much dedication as possible, but the missing equation is the gear!!!!

They could still look pretty damn good as a natural if they trained and ate in alignment with what their body can handle. But eating chicken, steak and sweat potatoes 6 times a day without gear is just going to get you fat.

I couldn't watch that video of Jason. He looks crushed. Everyone's feeding this poor kid's delusions and he doesn't have the mental capacity to turn the tables. Poor kid. :-\

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2013, 07:42:25 PM »
I still empathize when people hit this point. I see so many kids at the gym training balls to the wall, looking at their phones between exercises and watching an Animal Pak ad or some bozo like Layne Norton to get that second wind. They plug in the hours, they eat their oatmeal and chicken breast, slam dozens of protein shakes and just get soggy! You can tell they're training with as much dedication as possible, but the missing equation is the gear!!!!

They could still look pretty damn good as a natural if they trained and ate in alignment with what their body can handle. But eating chicken, steak and sweat potatoes 6 times a day without gear is just going to get you fat.

I couldn't watch that video of Jason. He looks crushed. Everyone's feeding this poor kid's delusions and he doesn't have the mental capacity to turn the tables. Poor kid. :-\
Exactly... Living the life is only fun if you are growing like a weed.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2013, 08:30:39 PM »
looks like a fucking retard and an asshole to boot, I don't feel bad for him at all he is a lazy piece of shit end of the story

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 09:12:40 PM »
Who still watches this retarded kids videos? The original ten minute shorts were a using but when the novelty factor wears off who is sitting through a daily thirty minute dose of autism? Surely no ones job can be that boring...

Gal, this kid has posted pics of his aas stash in the past, he's technically not natural and I'm sure the chuckle brothers planned to feed him Oral's to make their work with him look more impressive

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2013, 12:14:05 AM »
oh fuck, then its kinda hopeless case, if the guy doesnt get his diet straight,theres no hope.

i will contact him,im trying really hard ;D

I bet someone sold him a bunch of bunk gear just for the lols.

Man that fuckwit camera guy needs an ass kicking bigtime.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 12:17:56 AM »
uberman is a very intelligent fella, i'm impressed

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2013, 03:15:44 AM »
uberman is a very intelligent fella, i'm impressed
Seems ok he can type 96 words in a minute.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 03:23:27 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 03:38:32 AM »
The bottom line is he can't be helped. No use giving him advice. If he hasn't gotten his abs cut in 4 years of trying it's never going to happen.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2013, 03:45:20 AM »
kid cannot follow a diet. his mind can't overcome the cravings. I'm actually surprised he even has a drivinglicense.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2013, 05:42:23 AM »
Such a sad life. Wasting years and years of his life in the weight room without any visible results.

PJ and Slingearman are assholes for not telling the kid that it takes tons of drugs to look remotely like a BB.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2013, 05:45:24 AM »
This guy is younger and not training as long as Genova :D :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2013, 05:49:38 AM »
well hes natural what you expect.

the only thing he could do is seriously diet down as natty, all and any size to come with be mostly fat and water.

he could diet down properly and look ok.

but this is it, thats as far as muscle gains will go, he trains ok, eats too much, this is all the msucle a natty will gain ,more or less.

btw hes not tiny or anything he just looks shit bc hes sooo god damned fat, if he were lean, hed have some decent size on him, no joke

Gal...

He's takes that SuperDMZ stuff and Halo, so he's not natural. (He just doenst take the good stuff)...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2013, 05:50:01 AM »
This guy is younger and not training as long as Genova :D :D

why not put some work in on the calves?? seems to have long full insertions just underdeveloped..

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2013, 05:51:18 AM »
He's pretty much looked the same way for as long as I can remember. He needs to get consistent and get on some real cycles instead of playing around with prohormones and legal designers.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2013, 05:54:20 AM »
Genova is possibly autistic.  He has a sub 85 IQ.
A

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2013, 06:03:15 AM »
how do you look?

Like the guy your wife thinks about while she has to have sex with you.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2013, 06:05:40 AM »
singerman, are you partners with pj braun?

if so, youre some despicable piece of shit

how dare you take advantage of retarded kid?

obama would say "crossing the red line"

;D ;D ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2013, 06:09:44 AM »
I don't understand the entire Jason Genova phenomenon.

I am inclined to believe that the young man probably falls within the spectrum of autism and/or possibly has some other form of impaired cognitive function.

Why make these videos that are clearly meant to mock the kid? (The camera man is clearly a piece of shit)

If someone wants to help this young man achieve his bodybuilding goals, why not start by being honest with him? Explain to him that the look the "pros" have is only attainable by way of drugs (Testosterone, Growth Hormone, Insulin, diuretics etc..... and heavy dosages of each). Provide him with a diet that is conducive to his needs, mostly fat reduction, while maintaining muscle mass. Teach him the best types of exercises in order to build muscle and show him how to employ proper form and paced reps.

If that's not being done, all else simply appears as a group of guys mocking a mentally disabled young man that has blindly placed his trust in the hands of strangers.

"1"

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2013, 06:26:45 AM »
Everybody here is talking shit, none of you have a clue. First off Jason IS NOT natural, he doesn't even claim to be he makes seveal references to being on/off "skittles/candy/juice". I tried to help Jason before and we spoke at length. As pj or Aaron will attest to, he is IMPOSSIBLE to help. He doesn't even want it, I've cut my ties with him and don't watch his videos anymore. After his ridiculous showing at his last contest I offered to help him for free(not for any personal gain whatsoever) he just said something literally like "no I hav new coath I am lose moor wait" . I offered to help him as I thought he had passion. In truth all he has is asbergers,  he lives in a fantasy world and has been told countless times by people the correct way to train and eat but he doesn't want to know. Also Andrew is a decent guy and Jason's only friend, he doesn't mock him. Should you hate special Olympic competitors and the camera man, or the people that laugh at them? Who is wrong? The people that mock obviously. Jason is a retard doing his thing, let him be. He is in his late 20s bare in mind. He is mildly mentally retarded but not physically , he could have improved greatly with pjs help or mine but that doesn't interest him. He just likes to make videos and lives in a fantasy.