Author Topic: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail  (Read 45492 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« on: September 14, 2013, 01:21:43 PM »

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Re: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 04:28:27 PM »
This kid...
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 04:30:30 PM »
This kid...
Whats next and why continue with this?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 04:40:03 PM »
That camera man is a real asshole  ;D

Exploiting this kid and laughing at him for his own enjoyment

TA or Tbombz should train him

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 04:42:42 PM »
This kid...
The real problem is with your approach.  First off, you are not honest with him or "mean" enough to him.  I also think you and PJ don`t know what you are doing at all and only are filling his delusions with the shitty diet you have given him.  He can eat whatever he wants, 2000 calories and in time he will be ripped.  You don`t need some detox bullshit and whatever disgusting nonsense you were doing in the first place.  Why would anyone want to do that anyways?  

Also, I don`t think you and PJ realize just how much weight he really needs to lose.  Why would you even think he would be ripped at 170-175 lbs?  You have been using steroids for so long that you have no basis in reality when it comes to someone not mega dosing.

Jason is short and needs to lose A LOT of weight.  Your estimate is total shit.  Everything you and PJ have done with him has been total shit.  I hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 04:50:08 PM »
It would be wise to cut your losses and run.  How much is 1200 extra youtube views every 3 months of people just wanting to laugh at Jason worth it to you? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 04:52:38 PM »
singerman, are you partners with pj braun?

if so, youre some despicable piece of shit

how dare you take advantage of retarded kid?

obama would say "crossing the red line"
I wouldn`t say they are taking advantage of Jason at all.  In fact, I would say Jason is taking advantage of them.  If anyone has benefited its been Jason. PJ and Aaron have not.  Jason is the winner here.  He has done what he has wanted, not took anything they said seriously and used them for free groceries, supplements and whatever else they gave him.

Jason wins.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »
I've been a supporter of Jason, but he doesn't have the funds needed to make the dream happen.  

His reps are short, he doesn't go beyond failure, he doesn't understand basic and intermediate movements, his strength hasn't improved....his body is essentially the same.....his technique is essentially the same.....everything is essentially the same LOL.  

From the beginning of his online journey until today he looks only slightly improved.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 04:59:09 PM »
I've been a supporter of Jason, but he doesn't have the funds needed to make the dream happen.  

His reps are short, he doesn't go beyond failure, he doesn't understand basic and intermediate movements.  

From the beginning of his online journey until today he looks only slightly improved.  
He is just overeating is all.  His training is fine.  He has all the muscle he is going to get anyways unless PJ and Aaron give him steroids or steroids cloaked in "supplements".  More training or "better" training is not going to do anything or make one bit of difference.  He is maxxed out.

The dieting approaches are too restrictive for him and they do not have to be so.  He believes that dogma and so do his "handlers".  They are no good for him.  He just needs to eat around 1800-2000 calories a day of whatever he wants and in time he will be ripped.  Makes no difference what he eats.  These restrictive diets are killing him.  The best thing they could do is put him on an All Mcdonalds dollar menu diet or something like that where his only choices will come to that caloric range.  He has to have pre-packaged or labeled food as he has no idea how to weigh or measure food.  

He would do better if he just bought TV dinners and added them up to 1800-2000 calories each day.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »
well hes natural what you expect.

the only thing he could do is seriously diet down as natty, all and any size to come with be mostly fat and water.

he could diet down properly and look ok.

but this is it, thats as far as muscle gains will go, he trains ok, eats too much, this is all the msucle a natty will gain ,more or less.

btw hes not tiny or anything he just looks shit bc hes sooo god damned fat, if he were lean, hed have some decent size on him, no joke
Exactly.

Calorie Restriction is all he needs.  Arron and PJ should just find 4 or 5 different TV microwave dinners that add up to around 2000 calories and tell him to make 3-4 a day (whatever gets him to around 2000) and nothing else.

That would work very well and it would be so simple for him to follow.  I could have him ripped in no time and he wouldn`t even have to think about it. The idiot could just microwave his 3-4 TV dinners a day, every day and be done with it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 05:04:05 PM »
Genova appears to be autistic or possessing a very low IQ.   No matter how genuine Singerman and Braun may be in helping Jason, and I believe they really are trying to help him, he will always sabotage himself.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 05:04:17 PM »
All he needs is rice and tuna , very affordable.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »
Thats not going to work.  He will get bored of that and it will be awful for him and hard to follow.  Also, he has no idea how to measure rice or cook it.  He will overeat that for sure.

The TV dinners are better and will work for him.  He can`t over eat with this approach and he doesn`t have to measure anything which is something he has no clue how to do.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 05:12:05 PM »
Thats not going to work.  He will get bored of that and it will be awful for him and hard to follow.  Also, he has no idea how to measure rice or cook it.  He will overeat that for sure.

The TV dinners are better and will work for him.  He can`t over eat with this approach and he doesn`t have to measure anything which is something he has no clue how to do.
Someone said Jason didn't have the funds .

Adonis can you make a diet for my wife and I  , but please don't screw me like the  last time.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 05:15:31 PM »
Ok fine he could do that sure, but he doesn't have the mental toughness for that.  Competitors do....Jason is no competitor though.  I hate to say it, but times up.  He's a youtube phenom and his star ain't shinin so bright no mo.   

The kid loves the gym.  He loves to lift weights, but he only does the same movements over and over and over. 

What about his back?  I've never seen a brutal day of heavy bent overs, deads, tbars, pulldowns, etc.....

Yes he has decent legs for a normal gym guy, but I don't recall a leg day in which he stumbles to his car afterwards or collapses on the gym floor or vomits after squats, hacks, leg presses, etc....maybe he has, I don't know but I doubt it.   

Would bb drugs help his cause?  For sure and if he wants to get onstage he'll have to consider it. 

I do agree with TA that his restrictive diet isn't gonna work for him...he needs a change up. 

I haven't seen his strength improve.....natural or juiced his strength could increase dramatically.  His size could still improve naturally.  Do I believe there's a natural peak?  A cap?  Yes.  But he ain't hit it yet LOL.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 05:16:32 PM »

Adonis can you make a diet for my wife and I  , but please don't screw me like the  last time.
He may not have the funds for the bullshit "bodybuilding" diet, but he can certainly buy 4 99 cent Microwave dinners a day.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 05:19:23 PM »

Adonis can you make a diet for my wife and I  , but please don't screw me like the  last time.

I made a comment about the funds, but that was more about the ability to purchase bb drugs.  I'm not suggesting he do that, but I can promise the other fellas on stage are using something LOL.

I don't know, I think I'm just frustrated after watching him for a few years LOL.  Like others I'd like to help him, but I'm no expert.  At the very least I know I could help him put size on his shoulder and arms LOL!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »
I made a comment about the funds, but that was more about the ability to purchase bb drugs.  I'm not suggesting he do that, but I can promise the other fellas on stage are using something LOL.
I don`t think that is a good idea for Jason at all.  There is no way he could be capable of understanding how to take those kind of drugs. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 05:21:12 PM »
I made a comment about the funds, but that was more about the ability to purchase bb drugs.  I'm not suggesting he do that, but I can promise the other fellas on stage are using something LOL.

I got you

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 05:21:51 PM »
I don`t think that is a good idea for Jason at all.  There is no way he could be capable of understanding how to take those kind of drugs.  

Oh I agree with you 100%!  At this point I just want the kid to make some progress.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
Severe Mental problems.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »
Severe Mental problems.

At the very least his attention span is terrible....they've demonstrated that on camera.  When Jason decides he's uninterested or doesn't agree with the person talking the conversation is over and you could be mid sentence with him LOL.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »
I think TA is correct when he says someone needs to get real with him and be a bit brutal.  Sometimes feelings gotta get hurt before someone snaps out of a rut.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 05:39:16 PM »
I have seen this happen a million times.

Eating and training like a real bodybuilder without doing real bodybuilder doses always ends in tears.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 05:58:40 PM »