Author Topic: BAN BLUTO!!! HE ADMITS TO NOT LIKING PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! << link inside >>  (Read 12759 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=178453.msg2497875#msg2497875

Let's finally get this pillow-biting, penis-puffing, taint-licking, tern-cutting, bottom-bitch queerbait the fuck on up out of here.

He's clearly still sucking on his mother's teet, most likely so he doesn't have to get up from the computer.

I've never heard of another more pathetic and lonely individual such as this ball-gagging sphincter.

what's there to like

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
haha meltdown

you serious when you say you rather eat pussy than fuck pussy? that doesnt sound much of a player  :-\
Z

noc

• Getbig IV
Admitting to licking pussy is a weakness - ask my friend Junior  8)

Only girls I thought that were worth keeping would get the 'treatment' - even then I wouldn't go around shouting how I love to eat 'dead fish'  :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
indeed

that put the woman in control, and no player would do that

Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
You stated you don't like pussy, plain and simple.  You must have mother issues.  I'm not talking about licking it, just liking it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, at least Mangoo is bi sexual but "bluto" is all about the penis, let's get this little bottom twinkie out of here.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
You stated you don't like pussy, plain and simple.  You must have mother issues.  I'm not talking about licking it, just liking it.

no the context was you licking it, you rather lick, than fuck.

my guess is you dont like pussy, you like being in a submissive state. pushed around. controlled by women etc.
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
"what's there to like"

Pretty much says it all.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
"what's there to like"

Pretty much says it all.

outside the context of fucking a pussy, whats there to like?

Z

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
outside the context of fucking a pussy, whats there to like?

For real, are you straight?  I can't imagine that question even crossing the mind of a straight guy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
For real, are you straight?  I can't imagine that question even crossing the mind of a straight guy.

so far none of you have been able to answer it...

you prefer licking a pussy to fucking it, you got some massive explanation to do...

Z

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
so far none of you have been able to answer it...

you prefer licking a pussy to fucking it, you got some massive explanation to do...

The issue is not whether you prefer one over the other...it's about "liking pussy" to begin with.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
The issue is not whether you prefer one over the other...it's about "liking pussy" to begin with.

so what is it you like? still none of you have been able to explain it

Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
so what is it you like? still none of you have been able to explain it

Because it's an innate thing for a straight dude, there is no need to explain it.

I like big tits too, does that require an explanation?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Bluto doesn´t like pussy. So be it.   :-X

Almost 20,000 posts, bluto. Your a true champion.   :-\ 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Because it's an innate thing for a straight dude, there is no need to explain it.

I like big tits too, does that require an explanation?

its not the same. liking pussy in the sense of fucking it is one thing, licking it for hours is another. liking ass on a girl is one thing, having your tongue up it is another.

but with your logic, a man cant love a girls ass, unless he licks it.
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
its not the same. liking pussy in the sense of fucking it is one thing, licking it for hours is another. liking ass on a girl is one thing, having your tongue up it is another.

The fact that anyone is questioning another guy liking anything to do with a woman is just damn scary.

I like chicks, and I like the parts on them, and I'll do a lot of stuff to their parts.

Any guy who has a problem with that has to have some sexual issues.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
The fact that anyone is questioning another guy liking anything to do with a woman is just damn scary.

I like chicks, and I like the parts on them, and I'll do a lot of stuff to their parts.

Any guy who has a problem with that has to have some sexual issues.

i didnt make this thread. havenbull did.

i could care less about the fact that you are pussy whipped and have women dominating you.
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

An ass is not gender exclusive, so I can see a dude having an issue with it. plus poop comes out of it.

Myself, i will lick a bitches asshole until my tongue bleeds. BUT...it's gotta be a pretty one, same with the poontang. I'm not into a smelly, nasty roast beef snatch just as much as the next guy.

Maybe that's the real issue here, you need to up your game and pull some top shelf ass.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
i didnt make this thread. havenbull did.

i could care less about the fact that you are pussy whipped and have women dominating you.

Glad to see your internet Psychology degree is paying off. ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
An ass is not gender exclusive, so I can see a dude having an issue with it. plus poop comes out of it.

Myself, i will lick a bitches asshole until my tongue bleeds. BUT...it's gotta be a pretty one, same with the poontang. I'm not into a smelly, nasty roast beef snatch just as much as the next guy.

Maybe that's the real issue here, you need to up your game and pull some top shelf ass.

im too busy fucking than letting the women dominate me into doing something shamefull like licking her

thats how players roll
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha, our favorite 13 year old gimmick proving that he truly is a virgin like we all thought.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
hahaha, our favorite 13 year old gimmick proving that he truly is a virgin like we all thought.

im pretty sure bsb is older than 13!
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This nerd talking about pussy is cracking me up, its like a vegetarian giving his views on steak....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
This nerd talking about pussy is cracking me up, its like a vegetarian giving his views on steak....

hahah good one
Z