Author Topic: Squadfather remember this?  (Read 11578 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Squadfather remember this?
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 07:18:26 AM »
haha, What a fucking meltdown.  Man, to think I almost too those "gems" off youtube.  Can't go wrong with a youtube video rebuttal. ;D

haha i agree but ......

too=took

hope this helps you stupid fuck slut :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 11:21:39 AM »
SF still hasn't posted a clear pic yet.
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »
you should post some of your pro natural/anti steroid opinions on youtube, croatch

E
E

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »
yes...he used to bring the funny in between his anti steroid tirades....

now he just brings implant hate in between the steroid tirades....

bring the FUNNY back croatch
haha, Very perceptive and accurate.  I've got issues. ;D
N

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 05:34:03 PM »

How tall are you mate? I think I'm about an inch something taller than you. And not as lean, but was nearly there in my peak shape (this time last year). I got my arms upto 19.1 and it took a shit load of time and effort to get there. Do you think a 20" arm is possible naturally for someone in our height range? I think it is, although it would be a rare guy who gets there (lifetime) naturally.

Anyway, all that BS apart, you're one of the funniest f*ckers on this site ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 05:44:38 PM »

dont worry...i didnt forget that you have an unhealthy obsession with XXXXtra large natural breasts !!! LOL

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »

squadfatter owned.

was his rebuttal the infamous glass door pics that when blown up show his rolls hanging over his belt line?

sf is a bitch and a pussy. this thread outs him as such and his silence speaks volumes.
b

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 08:16:58 PM »
How tall are you mate? I think I'm about an inch something taller than you. And not as lean, but was nearly there in my peak shape (this time last year). I got my arms upto 19.1 and it took a shit load of time and effort to get there. Do you think a 20" arm is possible naturally for someone in our height range? I think it is, although it would be a rare guy who gets there (lifetime) naturally.

Anyway, all that BS apart, you're one of the funniest f*ckers on this site ;D
Yeah, technically, I'm not a lifetime natural cause I did one cycle at 18...this basically ruins your natural status on getbig for life...I've accepted that and moved on. :D  However, I gained everything from 150lbs to 225lbs..at one time, without any drugs.
A 20" natural arm...sure.  I'd say the genetics have to be there and it depends on the content.  A lean 20" arm...probably not, but surely possible.  My triceps lack and I have mine at 18", probably 19" pumped...hell, that's actually pretty good...haha
That's about right though, you're a bit taller.  I guess that would make me short as fuck. ;D  5' 7 1/2", just livin the dream. ;)
dont worry...i didnt forget that you have an unhealthy obsession with XXXXtra large natural breasts !!! LOL
Funny story on that one.  I've come across a pair that are literally perfect...in real life this time. :o  34ddd, not sagging at all, firm, REAL.  Perfect nipples too.  The sad thing is, this person doesn't gel with my personality.  God is one cruel fuck.  To get a girl with big jugs, no stomach, and you can actually enjoy being around...holy shit, almost impossible.
I literally turn into a 5 year old with a set of oversized mammories in my mouth...I've got problems.
N

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 08:34:49 PM »
My arms are 19 cold, 20 pumped, 100% drug free.

OK, my BF is not in the 10% range, but hey what can I say.

I trained at the same gym as Garrett Downing and some other pretty big guys, and there was an arm contest (at a local mall) and Garrett lost to another guy at our gym, Jonathon Simmons, who was 100% drug free at 5'11-6'0 and 245. Jonathosn arms were 20 cold, 21 pumped.

I remember when we saw Garrett win the Cal in 1995 and Flex Wheeler was giving Jonathon the old arm double takes, funny shit.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

I trained at the same gym as Garrett Downing and some other pretty big guys, and there was an arm contest (at a local mall) and Garrett lost to another guy at our gym, Jonathon Simmons, who was 100% drug free at 5'11-6'0 and 245. Jonathosn arms were 20 cold, 21 pumped.

I remember when we saw Garrett win the Cal in 1995 and Flex Wheeler was giving Jonathon the old arm double takes, funny shit.
Yeah, size is good, but not everything of course.  The guy who won should have looked at Garrett and screamed, "ALL NATURAL BITCH!" then took the trophy and ran from the mall. ;D :-\
N

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »

Jonathon is a good friend of mine (was supposed to be over here for the UFC fight Sat nite) and thats 100% truth about the El Camino Real mall story. Jon has some big ass arms. So you must know my old training partner Dave Sangster too Johnny Vegas.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »
This Croatch is the best thing on GetBig ever!!! No meltdown, just pure moxy.

Bro, you gotta give us a video of the week.

The Beef

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 12:30:59 AM »
I think he's borderline psychotic. The nervousness, the eyes, the maniacal, sudden laughter of his own "jokes" immediately after a sentence. There's sumpin' goin' on there.
Cam ad mi

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 03:12:16 AM »
I think he's borderline psychotic. The nervousness, the eyes, the maniacal, sudden laughter of his own "jokes" immediately after a sentence. There's sumpin' goin' on there.
Sounds pretty accurate.  What do I owe you for the free shrink session?
N

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 03:21:08 AM »
fartfather/sarcasm sucks.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 03:38:24 AM »
Damn, Getbig really got under Croatch's skin!  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2008, 03:46:44 AM »
Damn, Getbig really got under Croatch's skin!  :D
Yes, brutal meltdown of epic proportions. :D
N

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2008, 05:14:05 AM »
Yes, brutal meltdown of epic proportions. :D

You said it, not me.  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2008, 07:13:42 AM »
haha i agree but ......

too=took

hope this helps you stupid fuck slut :D

haha croatch wont recover

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:17 AM »
hahahaha never saw that video before
awesome shit  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »
haha croatch wont recover

He has the guns, there is no denying that!

18 inches cold with low BF is serious size.

::)

Jonathon is a good friend of mine (was supposed to be over here for the UFC fight Sat nite) and thats 100% truth about the El Camino Real mall story. Jon has some big ass arms. So you must know my old training partner Dave Sangster too Johnny Vegas.

Yeah, Jonathon is a great guy, real cool. I saw him about 6 months ago behind Longs near the SB post office and he was doing good.

Ask him about the 95 Cal and how Flex Wheeler-who had monster arms-was in awe of Jonathons huge guns, and giving them the double takes!!!! I don't know Dave though-maybe by face, but not by name. Did he train at Frog's SB?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2008, 05:17:54 AM »
Croatch I like you cranky persona here, but there is no way in hell you hit 225 at 5'7 naturally you had to be one fat fucker.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2008, 05:23:34 AM »
The biggest fuckhole slut!!! hahahahaahhhahhahahaha ;)
Spirit of Truth

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2008, 07:59:30 AM »
Croatch I like you cranky persona here, but there is no way in hell you hit 225 at 5'7 naturally you had to be one fat fucker.

Considering that his cut condition is in the video (LMAO) I would say that at 225 he was fucking clinically obese.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »

Bullshit.

In my prime I was 215-220 with 10-12% BF, drug free. So 225 is not out of the question.

But he would to have great genetics-and I think he does have that.