Author Topic: planning cutting cycle  (Read 871 times)

DieHards

• Getbig II
planning cutting cycle
« on: September 07, 2008, 07:06:39 PM »
hey guys whats good?  im am almost done with my current cycle and i am already planning a cutting cycle.   im the type to plan ahead and have the supplies early. :)

this is what i have picked up:

40 ml of test prop,  i am wondering if i can use test e or c? i am not looking foward to the injecting schedule.
40 ml of tren A
40 ml of primo
100 tabs of clen 20mcg
500 iu of gh.

what would be the best way to use all or some of this for an effective cutting cycle?

thnx bros

Massquest

• Getbig II
Re: planning cutting cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:47 AM »
Best way is very subjective. It's best if you write how you think you'd like to use it... and then people can give their input on that. Honestly, it's more stuff than I'd want to use. I don't even bother with primo anymore cause you gotta use too much of it to make it worth while (unless of course yours is 250mg per ml). And with only 500iu of gh... that's another waste of money IMO. But you can't go wrong with test/tren.

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
Best way is very subjective. It's best if you write how you think you'd like to use it... and then people can give their input on that. Honestly, it's more stuff than I'd want to use. I don't even bother with primo anymore cause you gotta use too much of it to make it worth while (unless of course yours is 250mg per ml). And with only 500iu of gh... that's another waste of money IMO. But you can't go wrong with test/tren.

the test and tren is not the problem.  i have never used gh,  primo or clen before and this is my first cutting cycle.   The primo i have is a 300ml version.   i though 500iu would be sufficient enough to reap the fat burning capabilities without breaking the pocket.

Ne body else?

Massquest

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »
the test and tren is not the problem.  i have never used gh,  primo or clen before and this is my first cutting cycle.   The primo i have is a 300ml version.   i though 500iu would be sufficient enough to reap the fat burning capabilities without breaking the pocket.

Ne body else?

The fat burning benefits of gh are not what some people would have you believe. IMO, you'll get more from eca/clen/tren than you will from the gh. By my calculations... you've got enough gh for 9 months at 2iu/day (and less as you go higher). I wouldn't even run gh at 2iu/day (I think it's way too low a dose)... but everyone has their own theory on how to run gh, so you might as well just experiment with it (after all, you already bought it). If your primo is 300mg/ml then you're set. But I still don't think you need test, tren, primo, clen, AND gh to cut. I'd drop one of the injectables.