Author Topic: superstar billy graham  (Read 8018 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
superstar billy graham
« on: April 29, 2019, 09:21:46 AM »
he just set up a gofundme page. he needs more hip and heart procedures. i bet he wishes that he had stayed in chris jericho's good graces.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: superstar billy graham
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 04:56:13 AM »
There was something circling on the internet that he sais Kofi Kingston needs to get on steroids and gain some mass. This was shortly after Kofi won the title. Whether there is truth to this or not is beyond me.  ???

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 02:56:40 PM »
The McMahon's will probably take care of him like they often have in the past.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 02:18:29 AM »
I just watched a short video he did with Hannibal TV.
At one point, he tosses out the comment saying, "I guess the McMahons' (or WWE - I forget) don't care about me."

What a sack of shit!
After all of the times Vince DID take care of SBG's medical bills over the last 30 years - even when Graham wasn't working for the Fed - how often does "Superstar" reference those? I've mentioned on here before that Graham's back-and-forth criticism of the WWF makes him look ridiculous and proves he lacks any kind of credibility.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 08:01:22 AM »
At one point, he tosses out the comment saying, "I guess the McMahons' (or WWE - I forget) don't care about me."

What a sack of shit!
After all of the times Vince DID take care of SBG's medical bills over the last 30 years - even when Graham wasn't working for the Fed - how often does "Superstar" reference those? I've mentioned on here before that Graham's back-and-forth criticism of the WWF makes him look ridiculous and proves he lacks any kind of credibility.
I couldn't agree more.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »

What a sack of shit!
I hate it when these guys have no gratefulness at all.  Besides the medical bills paid for by McMahon how much money did Graham make as a wrestler in the fed?  Probably never saved a dime and acts like WWF/WWE screwed him.

I can't imagine getting sick and expecting my employers from 20 or more years ago to step up and pay my bills.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 05:05:00 PM »
I hate it when these guys have no gratefulness at all.  Besides the medical bills paid for by McMahon how much money did Graham make as a wrestler in the fed?  Probably never saved a dime and acts like WWF/WWE screwed him.

I can't imagine getting sick and expecting my employers from 20 or more years ago to step up and pay my bills.

Yep.

What's worse than that is his inconsistency/insincerity. I've honestly lost track of how many times Graham has done a complete 180 in his stance on Vince & family. And, when he takes a side, it's always to the extreme - one or the other.

You'll never hear SBG say anything like, "I don't agree with everything Vince McMahon has done, but he took professional wrestling to new heights, etc."
Instead, he makes comments like, "Vince is the WORST THING to happen to professional wrestling."
Or, you may get, "Vince was the BEST THING to happen to professional wrestling."

There's no middle ground. And, the frequency with which he bounces strips him of any credibility in my eyes.