Author Topic: Ontario on House Arrest.  (Read 9263 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Ontario on House Arrest.
« on: April 16, 2021, 06:06:16 PM »
This is what's happening in the neck of the woods of Fortress and I:

Look at this "overwhelmed" hospital in Oakville, Ontario:

Remember what King Shizzo said "I just wear a mask to help people", LMAO. Yeah, because a virus 99.9% survivable in most age demographics is so scary, right?  ::)

"Walter Sobchak" asked why I don't just buy a home gym. Uhh...maybe because I'm being told week after week that everything will go back to normal, and it ends up being chronic gaslighting, half truths, and outright lies?

Yeah, I'm going to buy a 750-lb tire to flip in my house when I'm being told my gym will open again in two weeks.  ::)

But enough is enough. I decided a month or two ago that I'm ignoring the pandemic starting on June 1st. I only went along with any aspects of this at all because I had other stuff to do [like how wes successfully battled lung cancer during the early part of the pandemic, which was obviously more important to him].

But enough is enough.

To all American Getbiggers:

Don't go down the rabbit hole of giving up your guns! It never ends well!

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
Re: Ontario on House Arrest.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 06:10:39 PM »
It’s makes sense that you are an antivaxxer, since it caused your autism.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 06:26:14 PM »
You look at the headline and it sounds bad but when you read it you’ll see that the only reason they need the tents is because of the 6 foot rule. Each hospital has one tent with a 12-15 person capacity.

2 Toronto hospitals install tents outside to relieve emergency room waiting overflow - Toronto | Globalnews.ca

http://globalnews.ca/news/7762658/toronto-hospital-tents-outside-emergency-room-overflow-covid/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 06:28:20 PM »
These are the numbers. Median age of death is over 80.

The problem is that you, Fortress and the Vancouver comedian who did the megaphone YouTube are the only people in Canada the slightest bit suspicious.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 06:31:25 PM »
What a joke.

It’s all become sad theatre.

I’m not in Ontario, but it’s my home province. This country has gone to complete shit.

Fuck it all to hell.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 06:39:52 PM »

That's the bright side of vaccines. Leave it to a liberal to be a self-indulgent moralizer, while simultaneously engaging in ableist bigotry. These are your terms, right?

Yeah, life is a struggle when you have a 130 IQ.

But it will become a struggle for everyone as these "temporary" police state measures continue.

Aren't liberals supposed to be in favour of medical regulations? Neat to see you suddenly become libertarian capitalists against medical safety testing when the government tells you to.

And I'm not anti-vax. But this is not a vaccine - it's gene therapy.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 06:41:19 PM »
What a joke.

It’s all become sad theatre.

I’m not in Ontario, but it’s my home province. This country has gone to complete shit.

Fuck it all to hell.
Why would they close golf courses?  Hopefully the rest of the provinces won’t follow.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 07:28:22 PM »
Who cares? It's just Canada, it's not like it's a real country.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 07:35:15 PM »
"We're number 1 in North America"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 07:38:23 PM »
Should matt c diet down to 163.3 pounds?
A

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 08:40:17 PM »
Who cares? It's just Canada, it's not like it's a real country.
All countries love Canada!! The world hates the USA!! Why is that??

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 11:23:03 PM »
All countries love Canada!! The world hates the USA!! Why is that??

Everyone is jealous of and hates their superiors, no one hates the neighborhood kid with Down’s Syndrome.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2021, 01:37:24 AM »
Clown Ford.  Fucking idiot.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2021, 03:27:13 AM »
That's the bright side of vaccines. Leave it to a liberal to be a self-indulgent moralizer, and engage in ableist bigotry. These are your terms, right?

Yeah, life is a struggle when you have a 130 IQ.

But it will become a struggle for everyone as these *temporary" police state measures continue.

Aren't liberals supposed to be in favour of medical regulations? Neat to see you suddenly become libertarian capitalists against medical safety testing when the government tells you to.

And I'm not anti-vax. But this is not a vaccine - it's gene therapy.

True. It is not a vaccine. It neither prevents infection or transmission

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2021, 03:36:24 AM »
It still amazes me how after one year of this fake p@ndemic people still buy into it. I was eaves dropping on a conversation between some blond chick and a guy at the gym. They were standing a couple of feet from me. They were talking about their children and wether they have to be tested at school and similar crap. What caught my attention was when the chick mentioned she had talked to her doctor about the “pandemic” thing. He told her it was all politics and that the hospital he works at has only 2 people in intensive care. The doctors in my country are getting fat checks and c0vid bonuses. Most of medical workers want this thing to last, because the money has never beem so good.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2021, 03:37:07 AM »
any light thats left in the world, will be extinguished... reality will become misery across the board.... misery that intensifies with time.

morality and wisdom will be replaced with truly evil black hearts... sinister desires... which will play out in the most horrific, terrifying ways.

there will be no freedom, safety or choice for most... only survival; no peace, no rest... life will consist of constant fear, anguish, and death.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2021, 03:47:15 AM »
Merkel backs ‘short, uniform lockdown’ across Germany

Armin Laschet, a governor who also leads Merkel’s conservative party, called this week for a vaguely defined 2-3 week “bridge lockdown” to control infections while Germany steps up a so-far slow vaccination campaign.

https://apnews.com/article/angela-merkel-europe-germany-coronavirus-pandemic37f57e7cb1a3e8c82610a0d51f465731

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2021, 04:26:33 AM »
This is what's happening in the neck of the woods of Fortress and I:

Look at this "overwhelmed" hospital in Oakville, Ontario:

Remember what King Shizzo said "I just wear a mask to help people", LMAO. Yeah, because a virus 99.9% survivable in most age demographics is so scary, right?  ::)

"Walter Sobchak" asked why I don't just buy a home gym. Uhh...maybe because I'm being told week after week that everything will go back to normal, and it ends up being chronic gaslighting, half truths, and outright lies?

Yeah, I'm going to buy a 750-lb tire to flip in my house when I'm being told the gym will open again in two weeks.  ::)

But enough is enough. I decided a month or two ago that I'm ignoring the pandemic starting on June 1st. I only went along with any aspects of this at all because I had other stuff to do [like how wes successfully battled lung cancer during the early part of the pandemic, which was obviously more important to him].

But enough is enough.

To all American Getbiggers:

Don't go down the rabbit hole of giving up your guns! It never ends well!

Ah our Fortification a Canadian as well?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2021, 07:05:52 AM »
Everyone is jealous of and hates their superiors, no one hates the neighborhood kid with Down’s Syndrome.

Exactly. Or in Canada's case, the neighbourhood weakling. It's easier to punch up. Canadians don't punch down and criticize ourselves because we know who the REAL boss of the world is, and the one who provides our military prdotection from the rogue nuclear powers [specifically China], and it is the USA - the American people.

With China's growing power, more Canadians will start to appreciate the fact that the greatest military superpower in the planet is our neighbour to the south

But until the SHUTDOWN, Canadians won't understand just how valuable is is for us to have this gift for a Big Brother.

Far too many Canadians take the USA for granted. I personally, do not.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2021, 07:15:03 AM »
Ah our Fortification a Canadian as well?

I only one Fortress able to protect Canada - and he posted in this thread.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2021, 07:19:04 AM »

how can someone be an antivaxer when it isnt actually a vaccine...?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 07:25:57 AM »
Merkel backs ‘short, uniform lockdown’ across Germany

Armin Laschet, a governor who also leads Merkel’s conservative party, called this week for a vaguely defined 2-3 week “bridge lockdown” to control infections while Germany steps up a so-far slow vaccination campaign.

https://apnews.com/article/angela-merkel-europe-germany-coronavirus-pandemic37f57e7cb1a3e8c82610a0d51f465731

Must be worried about inflation.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 07:56:15 AM »
Matt, I've been watching old episodes of Eastbound & Down this past week, and you remind me so much of Stevie Janowski. It's given me a new appreciation for your posts and I'm constantly amused!

The dude looks like me:

But I'm about 40 IQ points higher than this guy.

I have a university education, in including two undergraduate degrees, a minor in geography, and a completed a certificate program in Environmental Management. One of my degrees in a 4-year undergraduate degree in mathematics. I'm not dumb, I'm autistic.

But most people don't seem to be aware of the fact that autism is a spectrum. I barely make the cut, and so Asperger's is closer to what I have [cusp autism which is highly functional, and not far spectrum autism like Rain Man had, which makes functioning daily life difficult, which gives those that far on the spectrum "certain abilities, certain deficiencies].

Those with cusp autism may often be weird, but we have a significant IQ advantage, and that makes up for the downside of autism traits like lack of going along with the herd on obviously moronic things like buying into COVID hysteria that has nothing to do with keeping people safe, and is actually just a blatant power and money grab, to see how many herd-mentality normies go along with giving up their legal rights, while global billionaires use this crisis to line their pockets, knowing full well this pandemic is not remotely lethal enough to merit the response it has which, again,is only intended to make the global billionaire class get richer, while continuing this agenda until the SMB sector continues on the path to bankruptcy, so that the corporate sector could steal their businesses in bankruptcy court.

That being the goal all along. And given the 2,604 global billionaires at the start of the pandemic have increased their total net wealth by over one TRILLION dollars [making their total combined wealth hit the $10 TRILLION mark thanks to the Useful Idiots who don't understand math, or understand that this pandemic is too low-lethality to justify anywhere near this level of response, they have done a good job helping the global wealthiest people in their plans to reduce the small business sector by $400 billion, while increasing their own wealth by over $1TRILLION during this pandemic.

Of course - that was the point.

And autism basically makes me and other autistics notice these things way before normies do.

That doesn't make me dumb though, and I'm not dumb. What I am, is a person who has autism which allows me to notice this way before the masses do - which in time, they most definitely real.

Autism is a spectrum, going all the way from being on the cusp of normalcy like me, with a significant IQ advantage which helps me - not hurts me.

Maybe I'm missing your comparison between myself and Stevie Jankowski, who strikes me as dumb.

If you think opposing the emergence of a "temporary" police state in my province is not a point of concern, may I ask why?

I don't think such a concern is dumb at all.

I apologize if I misinterpreted your post. If you don't mind, can you clarify it for me? And also tell me your thoughts on Ontario - specifically, on how you feel about police state measures being currently in place in Ontario?

I'm weird - to be certain - but I'm not dumb. I make it a point to backup all of my views on this topic and every other with primary source data.

But without assuming your thoughts on me, could you clarify them? I would appreciate that.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2021, 08:15:42 AM »
The dude looks like me:

But I'm about 40 IQ points higher than this guy.

I have a university education, in including two undergraduate degrees, a minor in geography, and a completed a certificate program in Environmental Management. One of my degrees in a 4-year undergraduate degree in mathematics. I'm not dumb, I'm autistic.

But most people don't seem to be aware of the fact that autism is a spectrum. I barely make the cut, and so Asperger's is closer to what I have [cusp autism which is highly functional, and not far spectrum autism like Rain Man had, which makes functioning daily life difficult, which gives those that far on the spectrum "certain abilities, certain deficiencies].

Those with cusp autism may often be weird, but we have a significant IQ advantage, and that makes up for the downside of autism traits like lack of going along with the herd on obviously moronic things like buying into COVID hysteria that has nothing to do with keeping people safe, and is actually just a blatant power and money grab, to see how many herd-mentality normies go along with giving up their legal rights, while global billionaires use this crisis to line their pockets, knowing full well this pandemic is not remotely lethal enough to merit the response it has which, again,is only intended to make the global billionaire class get richer, while continuing this agenda until the SMB sector continues on the path to bankruptcy, so that the corporate sector could steal their businesses in bankruptcy court.

That being the goal all along. And given the 2,604 global billionaires at the start of the pandemic have increased their total net wealth by over one TRILLION dollars [making their total combined wealth hit the $10 TRILLION mark thanks to the Useful Idiots who don't understand math, or understand that this pandemic is too low-lethality to justify anywhere near this level of response, they have done a good job helping the global wealthiest people in their plans to reduce the small business sector by $400 billion, while increasing their own wealth by over $1TRILLION during this pandemic.

Of course - that was the point.

And autism basically makes me and other autistics notice these things way before normies do.

That doesn't make me dumb though, and I'm not dumb. What I am, is a person who has autism which allows me to notice this way before the masses do - which in time, they most definitely real.

Autism is a spectrum, going all the way from being on the cusp of normalcy like me, with a significant IQ advantage which helps - not hurts me.

Maybe I'm missing your comparison between myself and Stevie Jankowski, who strikes me as dumb.

If you think opposing the emergence of a "temporary" police state in my province is not a point of concern, may I ask why?

I don't think such a concern is dumb at all.

I apologize if I misinterpreted your post. If you don't mind, can you clarify your it for me. And also tell me your thoughts on Ontario being on how you feel about police state measures being out in place in Ontario?

I'm weird - to be certain - but I'm not a dumb guy. I make it a point to my backup all of my views on this with primary source data.

But without assuming your thoughts on me, could you clarify them? I would appreciate that.

THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST:

Matt C’s $660,000 house

Matt C’s muscular build

Matt C’s heavy bench presses

Matt C’s 130 IQ

This spectral retard actually believes the bullshit he posts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2021, 10:16:08 AM »
:D