Author Topic: brian cushing fails steroid test  (Read 2243 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
brian cushing fails steroid test
« on: May 07, 2010, 08:06:10 PM »
hi tony :D

E
E

body88

Re: brian cushing fails steroid test
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 07:27:11 AM »
He's not the droy!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 09:09:38 AM »
hi tony :D

E
LOL well at least he isnt out there raping college girls  ;)

seriously though this sucks, wonder if he will be benched for any games this season...we still have a stout linebacking core without him so it wouldnt be horrible but Id definitely much rather have him in and bashing skulls than sitting on the sidelines...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »
fack me running 4 games  :o well like i said dont do stupid shit dumb ass >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »
The handful of players who get caught every year are just plain stupid.  They know the test is coming.  They know when it will be. 

Now he'll be put in the league's substance abuse program and be subject to random, year round testing.  Expect a drop in his performance.  Unless he starts using hgh. . . .

body88

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 11:58:23 AM »
The handful of players who get caught every year are just plain stupid.  They know the test is coming.  They know when it will be. 

Now he'll be put in the league's substance abuse program and be subject to random, year round testing.  Expect a drop in his performance.  Unless he starts using hgh. . . .

I agree with this.

These guys know they are going to be tested and they know when it's going to happen.

The thing that makes this so bad for Cushing, is the fact that he denied all the steroid rumors, post draft, pretty emphatically.

I don't blame the kid for what he did. If any of us had the chance to make millions in the pros, with understanding that we had to juice up to do it, most of us would take that chance.

And beach you're right, I would expect Cushing's play to drop.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 12:47:41 PM »
I agree with this.

These guys know they are going to be tested and they know when it's going to happen.

The thing that makes this so bad for Cushing, is the fact that he denied all the steroid rumors, post draft, pretty emphatically.

I don't blame the kid for what he did. If any of us had the chance to make millions in the pros, with understanding that we had to juice up to do it, most of us would take that chance.
And beach you're right, I would expect Cushing's play to drop.
in a heart beat, I hope you guys are wrong about his play  :-\

body88

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 12:54:37 PM »
in a heart beat, I hope you guys are wrong about his play  :-\

I just don't know. Even if he is telling the truth about being popped for a non-steriod substance, he's sure as hell going to halt whatever he's been taking. The texans can't afford to lose him for more than those four games.

I'd expect his play to drop, because of the inability to recover faster than everyone else. That's why juice gives athletes such an edge in the NFL, it allows you to recover much faster than all the guys who are clean.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 03:33:38 PM »
There's a college practice picture of Cushing where he had some serious bitch tits showing. Undoubtedly, from steroid abuse. He's since had those tits surgically removed. He definitely was shooting up in college, up until the NFL scouting combine.

I hope the name of the steroid becomes public. I'm curious to know the type of steroid he was found guilty of.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 10:39:53 AM »
Whispers going around the NFL that Cushing could lose his defensive rookie of the year award.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 12:05:32 PM »
He's not the droy!
Spirit of Droy!!!!!     That's sad info   but he's a guy who wants to be the best at all cost....now it cost him.   He should be stripped of his Defensive Rookie title too.   I like  Cush but he embarrassed all the SC faithful!
((-::

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 01:01:01 PM »
cushing keeps his defensive rookie of the year award...

tested positive for HCG...not steroids but still on the banned substance list

body88

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »
cushing keeps his defensive rookie of the year award...

tested positive for HCG...not steroids but still on the banned substance list

he tested positive for the same drug Manny got popped for...a masking agent for steroids. He juiced.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »
he tested positive for the same drug Manny got popped for...a masking agent for steroids. He juiced.
ive never done roids so i could be wrong but from what I understand HCG is used for post cycle therapy not masking steroids.

While i agree there is no doubt in my mind he did roids, he did not test positive for steroids...

body88

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 08:19:46 PM »
ive never done roids so i could be wrong but from what I understand HCG is used for post cycle therapy not masking steroids.

While i agree there is no doubt in my mind he did roids, he did not test positive for steroids...

Not sure. Thought is was a masking agent.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 08:39:45 PM »
Not sure. Thought is was a masking agent.

Not a masking agent. Gets the balls back to size and your own natural test production kick started again after a cycle. He must of been coming off a cycle if he got popped for that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 06:16:12 AM »

Not a masking agent. Gets the balls back to size and your own natural test production kick started again after a cycle. He must of been coming off a cycle if he got popped for that.

This^

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 06:34:17 PM »
Dallas kicker Dave Buehler needs to stop racing Dallas's DB's  and trying to outlift the linebackers becasue he is testing bound now.   Not saying he's on something but,.......
((-::