Author Topic: Worst thing that has ever happened to you?  (Read 2342 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 06:21:20 AM »
The worst is yet to come for me.

Either someone I truly love (wife/children) will die/get very ill.

Or I will die without having truly raised my children to an age where they're old enough to develop strong without me, creating a host of emotional abandonment issues that will plague them for the rest of their life.

Neither are in my control, but it's all inevitable. I find it difficult to embrace this inevitability. My only solace is that every single human being on earth will face the same conflict I will. Life will go on and no one, eventually, will care that I ever lived, so whatever I'm stressing about isn't that big of a deal...even what I mentioned above. Since one day, no one will even care that my children, or their children, ever lived.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 06:24:01 AM »
let jealousy fuck up a relationship with a super amazing girl.  Once in a lifetime catch.  She is smart, gorgeous, caring, funny but I fucked it up.  It is about 15 years later and not one day has passed that I don't think of her at least once.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 06:28:39 AM »
worst thing i remember the first time i took steroids i did not know anything and took deca without anything else and i could not figure out why my dick was not getting hard.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 07:02:34 AM »
Lots of upright rows, as prescribed by Dr. BDB, help me to forget the pain of a meaningless existence.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 07:13:07 AM »
Lots and lots and lots of tequila.

...on a serious note had my mother and best friend pass within a week and a half of eachother.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »
Worst thing:

I made one lousy post in the Ronnie vs. Dorian thread and I am forever cursed with the never ending update notifications from it.

Ahahaha! thought i was the only one that regretted doing that lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
Ahahaha! thought i was the only one that regretted doing that lol
It haunts me every day brother. Why....why did I do that...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 06:19:47 AM »
Some German drunk said a long time ago, "If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger."

I feel bad for guys that have taken out massive student loans to find they are no more employable than before they got their degree. I think at 18 to early 20's you're just a dumb kid with zero life experience taking out loans thinking you're liberal arts education qualifies you for a corner office and a secretary. It's just the high school diploma of the 2000's.

I also blame the parents that have no guidance to their kids. They come home from their senior year in high school with hype from their guidance counselor about attending these 40K a year schools that they couldn't afford to send their own kids to. The schools bait the kids with 10K scholarship a year hype telling the parents we are giving them 40K in scholarships. Then the massive loans begin. After graduation the education in what interest is on a loan happens.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 06:31:26 AM »
I have had guns shoved up against my head and into my face, thats pretty unpleasant.
time under tension

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
Some German drunk said a long time ago, "If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger."

I feel bad for guys that have taken out massive student loans to find they are no more employable than before they got their degree. I think at 18 to early 20's you're just a dumb kid with zero life experience taking out loans thinking you're liberal arts education qualifies you for a corner office and a secretary. It's just the high school diploma of the 2000's.

I also blame the parents that have no guidance to their kids. They come home from their senior year in high school with hype from their guidance counselor about attending these 40K a year schools that they couldn't afford to send their own kids to. The schools bait the kids with 10K scholarship a year hype telling the parents we are giving them 40K in scholarships. Then the massive loans begin. After graduation the education in what interest is on a loan happens.

- what doesn’t kill  you makes you stronger –  and it seems that philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche was right.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2075908/So-guy-scientists-find.html#ixzz2DYWJGxAU

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »
Worst thing:

I made one lousy post in the Ronnie vs. Dorian thread and I am forever cursed with the never ending update notifications from it.

Hahaha I feel your pain on that one.  :D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 02:35:12 PM »
It haunts me every day brother. Why....why did I do that...

Yeah, that one and the Getbig best physique contest thread nonsense lol we will never recover