Author Topic: Suspension at End of Cycle  (Read 2111 times)

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
Suspension at End of Cycle
« on: August 12, 2006, 04:05:09 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had ever taken test suspension at the end of their cycle?  I know it is usually run at the beginning of a cycle or as cycle on its own.  Here's why I ask.  I have 3 vials 100mg / ml that I don't really want to waste.  That's not enough to run a full cycle and I don't want to get anymore.  So... since I don't have test prop, could I replace it with suspension? I thought maybe one injection per day for 10 days (1 vial) and then on to pct.  Would it be worth a try?  Here's what I'll be running prior to using it.

1-6 naps D-Bol 30mg ed
1-16 Omnadren 750 mg
1-14 Deca 400 mg

Don't know about substituting the suspension so thought you guys might have some ideas.  Thanks
VENI VEDI VICI

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Suspension at End of Cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 07:29:17 PM »
i would not use test suspension  at the cycles end !
w

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 08:50:38 PM »
typically you would want to use a compound att the end that has the greatest potential to help you retain gains--- --in this case, test suspension would be about the worst for that---- it would also jack your test levels way up and you would loose much of those gains------winstrol would be a better choice in the end of the cycle to help solidify some gains ---- who gave you this wild idea anyway? Big cat?? ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »
well you dont need the suspension as part of that cycle...but i would hold on to it...never know, u may wish u had it for a future cutting cycle.

if i had to run it in that cycle i would run it from the start of week 1...1cc eod...since its fast acting it will give your cycle a nice kick start.

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 06:49:33 AM »
BJBF - I actually just thought about it after reading in Anabolics 2005.  I had never heard of running it except to jump start a cycle or for an all out mass cycle but in the book, Llewllyn said cutting agents would need to be used after a cycle of this stuff.  Then: "The only exception to this would be cases where the drug is used for very short periods of time (pre-contest), to rapidly raise the androgen level and harden up the body."

My test levels would be high already so I didn't know if exchanging one type of test for another would do much damage for a short amount of time.  Just long enough to get some of the longer acting esters out of my system.

Anyhow, thanks for the input.  I'm probably just going to wait and front load with it on another cycle but I figured the question was worth throwing out there.
VENI VEDI VICI

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 07:11:41 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had ever taken test suspension at the end of their cycle?  I know it is usually run at the beginning of a cycle or as cycle on its own.  Here's why I ask.  I have 3 vials 100mg / ml that I don't really want to waste.  That's not enough to run a full cycle and I don't want to get anymore.  So... since I don't have test prop, could I replace it with suspension? I thought maybe one injection per day for 10 days (1 vial) and then on to pct.  Would it be worth a try?  Here's what I'll be running prior to using it.

1-6 naps D-Bol 30mg ed
1-16 Omnadren 750 mg
1-14 Deca 400 mg

Don't know about substituting the suspension so thought you guys might have some ideas.  Thanks

The idea of using a short ester test at the end of your cycle, while the other longer ester gear clears out was pioneered by myself.  The theory is sound, you keep it all together with the fast test while the deca, EQ, tren, slow test E leave your system, you never miss a beat.  Give the body 4 weeks for the other gear to fully clear or you could probally squeak by with 2 weeks.

Then stop the test.  And start getting back to normal as fast as you can. HCG and Nolvadex are needed here.  Someguys like to run a little clomid too after the HCG leaves the system.

So yes you could use the suspension, but that stuff is nasty, and painful.  Its too fast, this time in your recovery needs to be about...mellow and staying healthy.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 08:34:41 PM »
A lot of guys will run suspension at the end of a contest prep cycle the last 5-10 days before the show. Keep in mind, that in that scenario everything is about the "show" not necessarily what is over all the best in terms of recovery and the like.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 08:45:43 PM »
I personally like to ween off a cycle with anavar, while the last of my long acting esters are dissipating (ie. sustanon, equipoise, etc.) I start taking 30-40mg of anavar daily for those last few weeks and up to a few days before I start PCT, helps me keep a great deal of gains after the cycle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 08:21:34 AM »
I personally like to ween off a cycle with anavar, while the last of my long acting esters are dissipating (ie. sustanon, equipoise, etc.) I start taking 30-40mg of anavar daily for those last few weeks and up to a few days before I start PCT, helps me keep a great deal of gains after the cycle.

i've been thinking about doing that at the end of this cycle...i usually keep the majority of my gains anyway so i'm curious to see how much it may help.

8)