Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40589 times)

w8m8

Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2012, 09:34:53 AM »
Little"racist"J at it again.... ::)

lol

this is what I envision when he posts

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2012, 09:37:57 AM »
Little"racist"J at it again.... ::)

Not that I'm condoning his behavior but this board is littered with more scummy racist of the likes of 3333, and at least a dozen others that are much worse than "littlej"...thing is when a 'we' as in blacks fight back, you fellas can't handle it and call us racists...that's 100% truth...It's all good though cause I've been sniping the scum for years and 333 will have his day soon.  calling blacks "thugs" to disguise his racism won't help him...I've been on to his game for a while...I'll pull the trigger soon enough..

So when he's banned and has to start his post count from 0...know that it was more than likely me...I have all the others in my site also...there's a difference between being funny and being scum.

You are funny, tacobell is funny, johnnynoname tries to be funny (  ;D ) 333 is a scumbag,

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2012, 09:39:37 AM »
Not that I'm condoning his behavior but this board is littered with more scummy racist of the likes of 3333, and at least a dozen others that are much worse than "littlej"...thing is when a 'we' as in blacks fight back, you fellas can't handle it and call us racists...that's 100% truth...It's all good though cause I've been sniping the scum for years and 333 will have his day soon.  calling blacks "thugs" to disguise his racism won't help him...I've been on to his game for a while...I'll pull the trigger soon enough..
There you go again. Getting uppity.        ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »
Not that I'm condoning his behavior but this board is littered with more scummy racist of the likes of 3333, and at least a dozen others that are much worse than "littlej"...thing is when a 'we' as in blacks fight back, you fellas can't handle it and call us racists...that's 100% truth...It's all good though cause I've been sniping the scum for years and 333 will have his day soon.  calling blacks "thugs" to disguise his racism won't help him...I've been on to his game for a while...I'll pull the trigger soon enough..
There`s tons of racists here Wiggs...no doubt but little J would say a set of curls was racist just for the sake of saying it.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2012, 09:41:55 AM »
There you go again. Getting uppity.        ;D

;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »
3333333651 is racist....I hadn`t noticed!!  LOL  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2012, 09:44:15 AM »
Not that I'm condoning his behavior but this board is littered with more scummy racist of the likes of 3333, and at least a dozen others that are much worse than "littlej"...thing is when a 'we' as in blacks fight back, you fellas can't handle it and call us racists...that's 100% truth...It's all good though cause I've been sniping the scum for years and 333 will have his day soon.  calling blacks "thugs" to disguise his racism won't help him...I've been on to his game for a while...I'll pull the trigger soon enough..

So when he's banned and has to start his post count from 0...know that it was more than likely me...I have all the others in my site also...there's a difference between being funny and being scum.

You are funny, tacobell is funny, 333 is a scumbag,

I hate racists......and Hispanics too!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2012, 09:44:49 AM »
This sort of behavior by US troops is totally wrong. It's not being a pussy to stand up and say what's right; it's being a man. We're supposed to set an example to both our enemies and our allies--show that we have the moral high-ground. A lot of soldiers over there find dogs and keep them as pets--before the commanding officer eventually takes them away. This sort of action not only gets more soldiers killed, it makes us look like unprofessional and undisciplined barbarians. Ultimately it falls on the commanding officer to curtail this disrespectful, degrading behavior. Believe me, I am very close to special forces guys and, believe it or not, a lot of them actually honor their enemy. This sort of activity puts their lives in danger, when they're tasked to arm and train resistance fighters, because it shows that we view the population as animals. Disgusting, and not reflective of the military as a whole fortunately.

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2012, 09:45:54 AM »
wiggs is a racist but is upset when he gets called a fat spook

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »
can someone post a video of talibans flying planes into skyscrapers?

There is no video of course.  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
I think people hurting/torturing animals are mostly psychopaths, and very dangerous to other people too...

Correction: all of them are psychopaths.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2012, 09:49:15 AM »
There`s tons of racists here Wiggs...no doubt but little J would say a set of curls was racist just for the sake of saying it.  ;D

I like to poke fun and troll you white fellas every now and then but I do it in good fun (GETBIG baby) like most, but stormfront guys like 333 and others I wont name but they know I know who they are here for one reason...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »
I like to poke fun and troll you white fellas every now and then but I do it in good fun (GETBIG baby) like most, but stormfront guys like 333 and others I wont name but they know I know who they are here for one reason...

They don't let dagos in the klan.   I already tried.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2012, 09:51:16 AM »
I hear ya` bro.........personally cannot stand racists of any color.

I like how 33333 tries to play his racism off.....very convincing!!
::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »
Oh wait, we're supposed to be upset about someone pissing on these guys.  ::)

You're safe in your moms basement, kid.  8)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2012, 09:55:10 AM »

This is the graphic truth of war and civilian casualties are all "collateral damage".. All you clowns calling marines murders and psycho's shoud be ashamed of yourselves... I would love to see one of you with a rusty dull knife to you necks surrounded by taliban pissing in your pants...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2012, 09:55:48 AM »
I hear ya` bro.........personally cannot stand racists of any color.

I like how 33333 tries to play his racism off.....very convincing!!
::)

Some people are just more honest about it and not afraid to be non-pc etc.   I have puerto rican friends who talk about mexicans and blacks as bad as anyone.   I have korean neighbors who would join the korean klan if they had one.  I know a lot of liberal jews who are more racist behind closed doors than anyone you can imagine.  

Its just a matter of being honest and not phoney and fake, like most are.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2012, 09:58:52 AM »

Some people are just more honest about it and not afraid to be non-pc etc.   I have puerto rican friends who talk about mexicans and blacks as bad as anyone.   I have korean neighbors who would join the korean klan if they had one.  I know a lot of liberal jews who are more racist behind closed doors than anyone you can imagine.   

There`s assholes in every race and every nationality but you get your rocks off on citing your favorite races fuck ups and you know it.

It`s almost as if you cum during your racist rants.

I feel sorry for you at times being so hate filled.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2012, 09:59:53 AM »

Some people are just more honest about it and not afraid to be non-pc etc.   I have puerto rican friends who talk about mexicans and blacks as bad as anyone.   I have korean neighbors who would join the korean klan if they had one.  I know a lot of liberal jews who are more racist behind closed doors than anyone you can imagine.  

You wouldn't know honesty if it came up and slapped you in the face.  ::) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2012, 10:00:32 AM »
There`s assholes in every race and every nationality but you get your rocks off on citing your favorite races fuck ups and you know it.

It`s almost as if you cum during your racist rants.

I feel sorry for you at times being so hate filled.

I live in the Bronx, you would be worse than me if you lived here. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2012, 10:01:47 AM »

Your time here is short. You should have stayed on the politics board...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2012, 10:02:59 AM »
news says they know who the 4 guys are.  my guess is that they make a huge example of them.

w8m8

« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2012, 10:10:16 AM »

This is the graphic truth of war and civilian casualties are all "collateral damage".. All you clowns calling marines murders and psycho's shoud be ashamed of yourselves... I would love to see one of you with a rusty dull knife to you necks surrounded by taliban pissing in your pants...

The truth is there are murderers .. pedos .. and all sorts of psycho's wearing uniforms and holding office

open your eyes

Don't be a fool that hands out respect , accolades and adulation to someone because of what they are supposed to "represent" .. when in fact these sick bastards "represent" the poorly ran system that gives them their position

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2012, 10:11:39 AM »
Shit son,I lived in the black ghetto since I was 5 years old.......both races hated me if I strayed out of my neighborhood and I got bussed to an all white school back in the early 70`s.

Don`t talk what you don`t know holmes...........I lived in the ghetto and hung on the streets all my life.

I have worn many hats in life but a KKK hood was not one of them.

I got bussed to an all white school in the 70`s along with black kids I grew up with since the age of 5..............the white kids called me a niggerlover, and if I strayed out of my neighborhood into another part of the hood,black kids called me honkey.

I hold no malice against anybody.......have tons of both black and white friends.

I will say that as a kid whenever I went to a friends house who was black,their parents asked if I was hungry.......in the same vein if they came to my house,my drunk father would call them coons.

Shall I go on?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2012, 10:15:09 AM »

Who forces you to stay there if you hate it that much?