Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40578 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2012, 09:52:44 PM »
E-Kul somehow manages to use white man technology in his 100 square foot cave dwelling. Or maybe he leaches off of government provided wifi spots. Epic loser. I doubt the aboriginies would want this twink. They'd probably beat him up and steal his money to buy liquor and drink themselves into oblivion.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #401 on: January 14, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »
E-Kul somehow manages to use white man technology in his 100 square foot cave dwelling. Or maybe he leaches off of government provided wifi spots. Epic loser. I doubt the aboriginies would want this twink. They'd probably beat him up and steal his money to buy liquor and drink themselves into oblivion.
Epic grasping at straws as obviously no nothing about me - just using well worn cliches to appear informed and intelligent - I truly want to feel insulted, but you guys are really pathetic, for my sake, please create a decent insult so I can remain a member of Getbig, this site is getting soft and full of pussies who can't even muster up a decent emasculating putdown designed to affect the recipients brainwave cycle.  If I don't feel insulted soon, I am having to go trawling for a decent offensive website - You guys suck
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »
And I'm honored that you spent the time to put me in your sig line. 8)

Wait, why are you still posting on a computer? Shouldn't you be running around in a loin cloth, chucking spears and dancing around a fire with the Aboriginal people you so dearly look up to ???
Here is some more time I devoted to Chaos, it is only appropriate we should hand out a weekly award - and cHAOS you are this weeks winner. Congratulations  ;D
V

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #403 on: January 15, 2012, 12:43:22 AM »
From my experience in europe not many of them even know what deodorant is...

Wise people learn from experience, you on the other hand just remain the same, a dumb ass. HTH  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: January 15, 2012, 05:10:32 AM »
From my experience in Europe not many of them even know what deodorant is...
Well, here in Australia - you cannot become a taxi driver if you're white clean Shaven, well spoken and take good care of your physical hygiene, you need to be of Indian/Middle Eastern/Asian/non-white Appearance and be allergic to deodorant - If you wear deodorant, you could never get a job as a taxi driver in Melbourne.
V

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #405 on: January 15, 2012, 10:19:18 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #406 on: January 15, 2012, 10:52:53 AM »
Ahh yes "free"(lol)spirit....another one that had his mud hut crushed when Americas food drop landed on it. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #407 on: January 15, 2012, 10:58:52 AM »
Comin again, to save the motherfuckin day ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::)
"Russian ship delivers fuel to ice-bound Alaska port"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.2413163943498a313d9d0bab9035d953.3c1

"A Russian ship carrying vital fuel has arrived at this a remote Alaskan port after battling through some 300 miles (480 km) of Arctic ice, an official said."

PS. Alaska is part of USA  ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #408 on: January 15, 2012, 11:02:59 AM »

Were there Taliban on board ?  Then I hope the sailors didn't eat the yellow snow.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #409 on: January 15, 2012, 11:08:58 AM »

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.2413163943498a313d9d0bab9035d953.3c1

"A Russian ship carrying vital fuel has arrived at this a remote Alaskan port after battling through some 300 miles (480 km) of Arctic ice, an official said."

PS. Alaska is part of USA  ;)
Its a line from a movie you dumbass.
My question - You arent Russian, you dont live in Russia... why are you all over Russia's nuts?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #410 on: January 15, 2012, 11:09:43 AM »
Ahh yes "free"(lol)spirit....another one that had his mud hut crushed when Americas food drop landed on it. :(

There's almost just as less freedom here as in America.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: January 15, 2012, 11:17:52 AM »
Its a line from a movie you dumbass.
My question - You arent Russian, you dont live in Russia... why are you all over Russia's nuts?

Don't get stroke, bro. I think it's cool they help "forgotten people" in USA despite all the hate they receive  :)

I respect them Because they are our biggest trading partner. Company I work at, gets huge part of it's income from Rossiya. Nuthin' wrong there. Plus very interesting country. would love to work there in future when my experience develops to required level. Language is impossible to learn though.
Peace.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #412 on: January 15, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
Don't get stroke, bro. I think it's cool they help "forgotten people" in USA despite all the hate they receive  :)

I respect them Because they are our biggest trading partner. Company I work at, gets huge part of it's income from Rossiya. Nuthin' wrong there. Plus very interesting country. would love to work there in future when my experience develops to required level. Language is impossible to learn though.
Peace.
For every other European that goes for Finnish..... ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: January 15, 2012, 11:21:39 AM »
For every other European that goes for Finnish..... ;D

True  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: January 15, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »
Looks like it was time to spread sum' urination on those cockroaches.