Author Topic: hahahahaha, Oh brother, i'll bet Mars is the type of guy who................  (Read 4242 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
gets done with his huge glute "workout" and puts on his newest rainbow spandex shorts and extra small Village people tanktop and goes to the most elite whorehouse in all of Holland and goes to the pimp aka manager and says, "ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen here stud, my name is Marcel and i'm the nastiest little bottom bitch in Amsterdam and i gaurantee you that i can suck dick better than any whore in this place, i demand that you hire me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahahahahahaha, gayer then not apologizing.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Jesus Sars, can't you even spare him on the first day ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha yes!!!!!!! Sarcasm, are you suggesting that Mars is the type of guy who walks into the Amsterdam RedLight district in a pair of assless chaps, cowboy hat, pink sequin vest while holding a 5 gallon tub of Astroglide and a 24" by 8" diameter strap-on and goes up to the biggest, blackest, grimiest negroid hooker he can find with a childlike grin on his face and says, "Hey there hot stuff, I'm not really gay but I've been conducting research on the elasticity of the male intestinal track after 24" of sheer terror is plugged into it. You willing to rock my boat, errr help me conduct some research tonight? I'll even clean the dildo off after with my mouth for you if that's what you want," to which he proceeds to bend over and show her the gaping hole and the practice he's been doing. hahaha, gayer than jerking off to pictures of Saddam!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha yes!!!!!!! Sarcasm, are you suggesting that Mars is the type of guy who walks into the Amsterdam RedLight district in a pair of assless chaps, cowboy hat, pink sequin vest while holding a 5 gallon tub of Astroglide and a 24" by 8" diameter strap-on and goes up to the biggest, blackest, grimiest negroid hooker he can find with a childlike grin on his face and says, "Hey there hot stuff, I'm not really gay but I've been conducting research on the elasticity of the male intestinal track after 24" of sheer terror is plugged into it. You willing to rock my boat, errr help me conduct some research tonight? I'll even clean the dildo off after with my mouth for you if that's what you want," to which he proceeds to bend over and show her the gaping hole and the practice he's been doing. hahaha, gayer than jerking off to pictures of Saddam!!!!
hahahahaha, exactly, he's quite the little queer.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
gets done with his huge glute "workout" and puts on his newest rainbow spandex shorts and extra small Village people tanktop and goes to the most elite whorehouse in all of Holland and goes to the pimp aka manager and says, "ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen here stud, my name is Marcel and i'm the nastiest little bottom bitch in Amsterdam and i gaurantee you that i can suck dick better than any whore in this place, i demand that you hire me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahahahahahaha, gayer then not apologizing.

hahaha, thats why you're the boss!
E

The Heckler

Mars just logged off minutes ago.

I guess "he" is going to take the cowardly penis puffing way out after all.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Hahaha you Squad queers are the kind of guys who "treat each other mean to keep 'em keen." How long until you 'kiss' and make up and bump bottoms with Mars again  
P

Fury

• Getbig V
Hahaha you Squad queers are the kind of guys who "treat each other mean to keep 'em keen." How long until you 'kiss' and make up and bump bottoms with Mars again 

About the same time you break the 160 pound barrier, get a job and stop mooching off 250 pound strippers named Jim.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

maybe you could get him some green tea and a warm blanket.its all down hill from here..
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
About the same time you break the 160 pound barrier, get a job and stop mooching off 250 pound strippers named Jim.
hahahahaha, exactly, this clown loves nothing better than a male strippers sweaty balls in his face, what a penis puffer.

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, exactly, this clown loves nothing better than a male strippers sweaty balls in his face, what a penis puffer.

hahaha, well in his defense. He's broke as a joke and taking his post-workout shakes straight from the tap is the only thing keeping him over 125 pounds.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahaha, well in his defense. He's broke as a joke and taking his post-workout shakes straight from the tap is the only thing keeping him over 125 pounds.
hahahahaha, "nzmusclemonster" must absolutely guzzle the man gravy.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

Maybe Mars doesn't like to act like a man.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, "nzmusclemonster" must absolutely guzzle the man gravy.

hahahahaha yes, he's been following DC's eating advice and taking 9-10 "shakes" a day to meet his daily 700 grams of protein quota.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
 ::)
Your undie slaves need some more material
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

P

Fury

• Getbig V
MELTDOWN!!!! He's been typing that reply for the last 15 minutes. Guess we can lump this twunt in with Mars.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, exactly, when you have no comeback post 8,000 smiley faces.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
MELTDOWN!!!! He's been typing that reply for the last 15 minutes. Guess we can lump this twunt in with Mars.

You wish junior. I bet you'd love to be the meat in a Mars and NZMM sandwich
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Go back to talking about M,ars or Kiwiol will cry for getting off subject
P

Fury

• Getbig V
You wish junior. I bet you'd love to be the meat in a Mars and NZMM sandwich

So you're saying that you double team dudes with your boyfriend? And here I was thinking you were denying having a love for hairy assholes and baby batter.  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
So you're saying that you double team dudes with your boyfriend? And here I was thinking you were denying having a love for hairy assholes and baby batter.  ::)

A true champion only engages a worthy opponent. Therefore I shall be ignoring you from now on.
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Go back to talking about M,ars or Kiwiol will cry for getting off subject

LOL

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

AHAHAAHHAAH!!!!   I love that  "Marcel" AHAAHAHAH!!!!   Gayer than pulling out so she can stop the bleeding.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
bump for more brutalization of this little dutch fruitcake.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
AHAHAAHHAAH!!!!   I love that  "Marcel" AHAAHAHAH!!!!   Gayer than pulling out so she can stop the bleeding.

hahahahahah  more like Marcelis Wallac, getting fucked in the ass  ahahhahahahahahaha