Author Topic: People in real life look even worse than getbiggers who have never spent a day  (Read 1116 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
in the gym...

Seriously, went into town today and was looking at the people. It was disgusting...I of all people looked better than 90% of them... :-\

The world needs getbig now more than ever...

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
thanks to the inpopularity of bodybuilding we are still be seen as mass monsters by the general public.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
thanks to the inpopularity of bodybuilding we are still be seen as mass monsters by the general public.

I don't even mean that. I mean, I am not big at all but in a medium loose t-shirt you can see that I have hit the gym a bit with the shoulders and traps but I am talking about either masses of anorexic idiots or morbidly obese scum...how do they live with themseves? ???

I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Quit hanging at Club Over 30.  Some fuckin' bow-wows out there.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Quit hanging at Club Over 30.  Some fuckin' bow-wows out there.

I wasn't. I just took the bus to town and did some shopping, walked around. Believe me, I don't make this stuff up.

I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
maybe they are happy the way they are

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
I wasn't. I just took the bus to town and did some shopping, walked around. Believe me, I don't make this stuff up.

Took the bus? What kind of loser are you? Don't you own a car? Do you also happen to live in a trailer park?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Took the bus? What kind of loser are you? Don't you own a car? Do you also happen to live in a trailer park?

No, I live in a normal flat. I don't have a car or a driver's licence.
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

I believe.  I notice that late 20s or early 30s seems to be the turning point for most though, and some turn earlier than others.  The good news is that work ethic trumps genetics in the long run.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I don't even mean that. I mean, I am not big at all but in a medium loose t-shirt you can see that I have hit the gym a bit with the shoulders and traps but I am talking about either masses of anorexic idiots or morbidly obese scum...how do they live with themseves? ???

LMAO "medium loose t-shirt".......hahahahaaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LMAO "medium loose t-shirt".......hahahahaaa

;D Exactly, tight enough on top to have the traps stick out and the shoulders but loose enough on the bottom to hide the love handles and gut... ;D

I hate the State.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
;D Exactly, tight enough on top to have the traps stick out and the shoulders but loose enough on the bottom to hide the love handles and gut... ;D

I haven't worn a size medium since elementary school.....you must be smaller than your pics let on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I haven't worn a size medium since elementary school.....you must be smaller than your pics let on.

;)

I hate the State.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..

damn..I do that with an ex large. Tight on the chest, shoulders, traps arms..loose below so as to not feel like a stuffed sausage.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
;)

...those are half-upperbody tattoes? Why?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
...those are half-upperbody tattoes? Why?

What do you mean half-upper body?

I hate the State.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
What do you mean half-upper body?

I mean that group of tattooes, which covers about 50% of your front-upper body surface.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I mean that group of tattooes, which covers about 50% of your front-upper body surface.

What about them? ???
I hate the State.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
What about them? ???

What do they symbolize, why do you have them, do they scare ordinary people etc.?  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What do they symbolize, why do you have them, do they scare ordinary people etc.?  :)

They symbolise different things, all of them I drew and designed myself on paper.

In the centre is an executioner with a quote (in Greek)from the Bible above him: judge not lest ye be judged, on each side, pictures of the Fenris wolf with Old Norse quotes about perserverance...and the others Latin quotes with different themes.

I never show my tats off so I don't think they scare anyone.

I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
in the gym...

Seriously, went into town today and was looking at the people. It was disgusting...I of all people looked better than 90% of them... :-\

The world needs getbig now more than ever...

U kinda sound like that was the first time in years u left the house. :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
U kinda sound like that was the first time in years u left the house. :-\

Irgendwie schon. Bin halt Eigenbroedler. Geh raus, nur um die noetigen Besorgungen zu machen oder mit Freunden rumzuhaengen.

Deicide=Epic Loser ;D
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Irgendwie schon. Bin halt Eigenbroedler. Geh raus, nur um die noetigen Besorgungen zu machen oder mit Freunden rumzuhaengen.

Deicide=Epic Loser ;D

Hat doch nix mit Loser zu tun, nur weil man mit seinen Verhaltensweisen von der Mehrheit der Bevölkerung abweicht.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Hat doch nix mit Loser zu tun, nur weil man mit seinen Verhaltensweisen von der Mehrheit der Bevölkerung abweicht.

Ich bin doch ein durch und durch von Eigenheit durchdrungener Mensch... ;)
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Deicide=Epic Loser ;D

That will change as soon as you have the epic beach body ;D