Author Topic: Jeb has terrific evacuation plan for Hurricane. Carson has a giggle and "I dont  (Read 318 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Ben Carson Cannot Say How He Would Tackle Hurricane Joaquin

Source: ABC

Ben Carson could not say how he would deal with Hurricane Joaquin, the storm that's intensifying in the Atlantic and headed toward the Bahamas and the East Coast.

“Uh, I don’t know,” Carson said with a giggle in response to an ABC News question asking what steps he would take if he was president today.

In contrast, Jeb Bush gave a rather detailed response, including an evacuation plan for certain areas in Joaquin’s path.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ben-carson-tackle-hurricane-joaquin/story?id=34160111

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Me?  I just sit tight in the house with my propane generator humming along and my bootleg DVD's playing.  Hoping that the storm knocks over the local Tiffany's shop so I can bike up there ninja style and loot to my heart's content.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ben Carson Laughs About Throwing Rocks at Cars, Before Cops 'Would Shoot You' -- "Everybody Did It"

Not only does this Republican idiot act as though whatever juvenile crimes he committed as a youngster were the same thing EVERYONE ELSE did - ie. throwing rocks at cars and getting elderly people to chase after them (uh, I didn't do this, did you?).

He then goes on to let go one of those slips that you can hear a mile away. One of those uh-oh slips that voters in the GOP are just going to LOVE to sink their brains into....

He notes that this all happened '...back in the days before (the Police) would shoot you'.

Oops - suddenly the actual truth leaks out, and he spins into cover-my-ass mode with a quick nervous laugh and an "I'm just kidding, you know they wouldn't do that" - (more nervous laughter)