Author Topic: ARNOLD HELP SAVE BBING..  (Read 1983 times)

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
ARNOLD HELP SAVE BBING..
« on: October 11, 2007, 03:16:32 PM »
Hey,
       I don't know if you ever get on getbig or not, but please, please, I think you have the power and the position to help, SAVE the sport which you defined, and made so popular, Lets be honest, you would never wanna look like Jay, or any of the other people with Grown Intestines pushing there gut out, You need to step up, round the crew of everyone else that helped you define this sport, stand up and make a change, because nobody wants to look like Jay, people want to see Large Huge Muscles, But they also want to see symmetry,depth, seperation, perfect lines and conditioning,I do think that the athletes do need to be extremely huge though(don't need to see 200lb mag models winning the olympia by anymeans)...Where is the Small waist v-taper that u and sergio mastered,not waistlines and guts that stick out like prego women, Stand up and make the change before the sport you helped defined goes to trash....

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: ARNOLD HELP SAVE BBING..
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 03:19:19 PM »
no offense but I think Arnold has bigger issues than to save BB, like governing millions of people and overseeing one of the biggest economies in the world.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »
no offense but I think Arnold has bigger issues than to save BB, like governing millions of people and overseeing one of the biggest economies in the world.

but if his passion lies with bodybuilding then i think he should be doing more.....hes a rich, powerful individual

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:27:45 PM »
well it wouldent take much.....but someone clearly needs to STEP-UP. at least make the judging FAIR so that all athletes can have a chance to compete in there sport, and focus on a gameplan of mastering there physqiue, and not a gameplan of which endorsment to take, and who balls to kiss to get a better place, just like the heisman, never goes to the best player anymore just the biggest name,....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 03:29:10 PM »

5th largest economy in the world

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 03:32:51 PM »
90 odd % of the judges should be binned and keep manion etc.....

manion should then round up respected individuals...ex bodybuilders like katz etc and let them judge..

the judging has to be changed dramatically ....not just minor changes every 5 or 10 years.....

ahhhhhhhh its fukn pointless

its the same arseholes that are controlling the sport .......until that changes, bodybuilding will stay the same

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 03:34:07 PM »

hahahhah, mass 04 are you insinuating that the top of arnolds "to do" list doesn't include personally weeding down the olympia lineup to only seven non-GH gutted physiques so "sholts" has whackoff material for each day of the week?
its comin today

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »
hahahhah, mass 04 are you insinuating that the top of arnolds "to do" list doesn't include personally weeding down the olympia lineup to only seven non-GH gutted physiques so "sholts" has whackoff material for each day of the week?

i'm implying that in the morning at staff meetings, Arnold puts aside balancing the state budget and protecting the Golden Gate Bridge to discuss how Jay shouldn't have won the Olympia

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 06:18:10 PM »
Arnold has better things to be concerned about than the catastrophe of this 'sport'.

affy

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 06:26:31 PM »
arnold does more then enough for this sport by hosting the arnold classic...which is leaps and bounds a better show then the olympia

the more he stays away from this sideshow of a 'sport', the better off he is politically.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 06:29:23 PM »
arnold does more then enough for this sport by hosting the arnold classic...which is leaps and bounds a better show then the olympia

the more he stays away from this sideshow of a 'sport', the better off he is politically.

no kidding, his opponents would have a field day with all the steroid bullshit, didn't he catch shit for his association with FLEX and M&F?

pushinweight

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 06:58:25 PM »
Arnold has a state to run.  A little more important things.

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 09:27:36 AM »
well someone needs to stepup, and make some changes, would everyone not agree????

Paul Allen

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 09:33:56 AM »
i don't know about sports in general, but right around the time pumping iron 2 came out , for those of you old enough to remember, there was a major fitness craze in the U.S. I would have to give arnold the sole credit.  This was during the times "muscle guys" like Jean Claude Van Damme and Sylvester Stallone were considered mega stars.  Every gym in the U.S. was packed and that ridiculous clothing we make fun of today was a hot item.  Look at most movies from that era; it either stars a muscular guy or there's a scene where they're making fun of gym meatheads.  Barbarian brothers come to mind.

He founded the Special Olympics.  With that alone he's done a massive collective good.  Is there anyone in the United States who's contributed more to general health & well being than him?

He's only one man.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »
Stand up and make the change before the sport you helped defined goes to trash....

....couple years too late on this. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 11:05:36 AM »
i don't know about sports in general, but right around the time pumping iron 2 came out , for those of you old enough to remember, there was a major fitness craze in the U.S. I would have to give arnold the sole credit.  This was during the times "muscle guys" like Jean Claude Van Damme and Sylvester Stallone were considered mega stars.  Every gym in the U.S. was packed and that ridiculous clothing we make fun of today was a hot item.  Look at most movies from that era; it either stars a muscular guy or there's a scene where they're making fun of gym meatheads.  Barbarian brothers come to mind.

He founded the Special Olympics.  With that alone he's done a massive collective good.  Is there anyone in the United States who's contributed more to general health & well being than him?

He's only one man.

oh brother  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »

He's only one man.

Arnold did not found the Special Olympics.  It was founded in 1968 by Eunice Shriver and the Hoseph Kennedy Foundation.