Author Topic: Lying about being natural  (Read 13346 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Lying about being natural
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2009, 04:32:58 AM »
No drugs used to reach this.  205lbs...@7%.
You and many other on this site and in general, are sad.  Zero faith in their own genetics or that you can achieve pretty good results....naturally, or without drugs.
I have another shot where I weight 150lbs.  I went from that to 200+ with ZERO drugs.

If you subscribe to this clown gh15's postings, you accept mediocrity.  I know firsthand, it's possible to put on 40lbs on your own.  It's this typical mentality that surrounds fools who train at Gold's Gym...haha, pathetic.
Look at Kyomu...no drugs, good results.  Another "genetic wonder".  No, it's called heart and years of dedication.  This is something most can NOT do, hence rampant drug use in gyms today.

is that gyno natural too?

clown,,,, ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2009, 04:33:06 AM »
its understandable. Our law system is a joke.

LMAO you're beyond reasoning. Just because you think the current laws are not satisfactory you think it's justified to implements laws that would revert the UK back in to medieval ages?
from incomplete data

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2009, 04:34:33 AM »
LMAO you're beyond reasoning. Just because you think the current laws are not satisfactory you think it's justified to implements laws that would revert the UK back in to medieval ages?

3% of the UK population = muslims, yet they've managed to get the remaining 97% to hate their guts.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2009, 04:36:17 AM »

3% of the UK population = muslims, yet they've managed to get the remaining 97% to hate their guts.

But they are all good guys! There's only a few that blow themselves up in commuter buses and kindergartens, the rest just shuts the fuck up and says nothing! 

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2009, 04:37:13 AM »
How did you even get past that flabsheet she calls her outer labia with the 7 cm? :o

I used the length not the width

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2009, 04:37:33 AM »
But they are all good guys! There's only a few that blow themselves up in commuter buses and kindergartens, the rest just shuts the fuck up and says nothing! 

irrelevant for body composition

wavelength approved
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2009, 04:37:43 AM »

Yes, these people are marvellous ;D Great future oriented belief system, amazingly peaceful and noncriminal followers and they all have great respect for the physical well being of women 8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2009, 04:38:45 AM »

Also irrelevant for body composition

wavelength approved
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2009, 04:38:59 AM »

Duck has her own tricks, so you were probably fine.

Did you enjoy it when she used her strap-on? 8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2009, 04:40:01 AM »
I lied too to my friends when i started using steroids, i know what these "natural claimers" are thinking because i though the same too, to seem "special".... but now i dont have a problem admiting it.

Go past your insecurities and admit it. its no big deal. you fool yourself.

the point is, a few serious people you can tell but most people would disrespect your discipline on your work ethic when you would be honest about it. "then i can be like you too if i took steroids ha ha ha" and stuff like that. they just wouldnt understand, so keep them ignorant and tell them its all protein shakes (which they consider steroids as well)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 04:41:15 AM »

brutal having no clue about sharia law  ::)

yes all places like dubai which uses sharia law are stuck in the middle ages   ::)

175lbs by 31st July

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 04:42:19 AM »

yes all places like dubai which uses sharia law are stuck in the middle ages   ::)

Without the oil those fuckers would still be in the 1700s.

Ops, on most levels they are ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 04:43:27 AM »
the more sophisticated middle east countries handle a more stripped version of sharia though.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2009, 04:44:14 AM »
the more sophisticated middle east countries handle a more stripped version of sharia though.

irrelevant for body composition
I hate the State.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2009, 04:44:39 AM »

Haha you really are stupid. 99% of the money invested in Dubai comes from oil which they happened to be lucky enough to posses. Why don't you and your presumed girlfriend go to Dubai and try to walk around like normal people and kiss each other at the local cafeteria and lets see what happens.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2009, 04:48:07 AM »

Without the oil those fuckers would still be in the 1700s.

Ops, on most levels they are ;D

King Abdullah Economic City, on the Red Sea. It is one of six new cities planned by Saudi Arabia as it works to diversify its economy beyond oil exports.

you were saying ?  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2009, 04:50:56 AM »
Haha you really are stupid. 99% of the money invested in Dubai comes from oil which they happened to be lucky enough to posses. Why don't you and your presumed girlfriend go to Dubai and try to walk around like normal people and kiss each other at the local cafeteria and lets see what happens.
??? what does oil have to do with your claim sharia makes countries revert back to the middle ages ?

your argument has fell apart, like your reputation here i'm afraid.
175lbs by 31st July

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2009, 04:52:01 AM »
King Abdullah Economic City, on the Red Sea. It is one of six new cities planned by Saudi Arabia as it works to diversify its economy beyond oil exports.

you were saying ?  ::)

What are you saying? This = not helping you say much positive about sharia law. These diversifying efforts = made possible with the oil money.

The sharia law = medevil crap.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2009, 04:52:12 AM »
His nipples look kind of puffy...no?

my nipples are puffy from years of being fat, if I posted a pic you would think that I have mild gyno. Plus my nipple area is a large circle.  I hold my weight in my gut and mid section. This is not a comment about Croatch but more about puffy nipples.

I wonder if I got down to less than 12% BF if they would still be puffy?

I

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2009, 04:53:17 AM »

What are you saying? This = not helping you say much positive about sharia law. These diversifying efforts = made possible with the oil money.

The sharia law = medevil crap.
please explain to me how having oil money stops a country being ' middle aged'  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2009, 04:53:50 AM »
my nipples are puffy from years of being fat, if I posted a pic you would think that I have mild gyno. Plus my nipple area is a large circle.  I hold my weight in my gut and mid section. This is not a comment about Croatch but more about puffy nipples.

I wonder if I got down to less than 12% BF if they would still be puffy?

Irrelevant for body composition

wavelength approved

You own bitches with your big cock! 8)
I hate the State.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2009, 04:55:00 AM »
??? what does oil have to do with your claim sharia makes countries revert back to the middle ages ?

your argument has fell apart, like your reputation here i'm afraid.

Infrastructure/economics and social politics/culture are two very different things.

You tried to refute my argument that sharia laws are medieval by posting a bunch of Dubai pics and I say that those buildings wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the oil money. Take away the oil and that place would still be a desert.

And just because that place happens to be cool architecture wise doesn't mean it cares about human rights. Try being a woman and live down there, or why not a homosexual.
from incomplete data

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2009, 04:55:06 AM »
Duck has her own tricks, so you were probably fine.
Did you enjoy it when she used her strap-on? 8)

can't remember that part ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2009, 04:55:20 AM »
the point is, a few serious people you can tell but most people would disrespect your discipline on your work ethic when you would be honest about it. "then i can be like you too if i took steroids ha ha ha" and stuff like that. they just wouldnt understand, so keep them ignorant and tell them its all protein shakes (which they consider steroids as well)

Yes i understand Mars, i try to avoid it sometimes...with humor, other with what you said and stuff like that.
I get angry sometimes when they come to me and ssay "dude what do you take now"? without even knowing me, just a "hi" in the gym.  >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2009, 04:57:14 AM »

spot on.

Or you could try to go into a restaurant with your gf. Mission Impossible.