Author Topic: WEAPONS BOARD?  (Read 3881 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
WEAPONS BOARD?
« on: November 12, 2013, 12:15:42 PM »
I think it would be awesome to have a board where we could discuss different firearms blades and gear . im a big gun/blade gear junky and I know there is plenty more here. but with good mods that will keep the anti gun protesters out

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: WEAPONS BOARD?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 12:29:03 PM »

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 12:30:37 PM »
that is funny

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »
Gear queer. Haha.  ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 12:33:29 PM »
Agreed. With maybe a sticky on concealed carry resources for all  ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 12:33:44 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
I think it would be awesome to have a board where we could discuss different firearms blades and gear . im a big gun/blade gear junky and I know there is plenty more here. but with good mods that will keep the anti gun protesters out

So you want a board for pussy boys with low self esteem and small dicks who try to compensate by buying a big gun.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »
come on now
just messing with ya... I forgot you werent military.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 12:36:19 PM »

Tbomzs would repeatedly line up to get shot in the face with that gun.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 12:37:38 PM »

You've probably been saving that imagine for just this type of thread

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »
sure if that's what you believe then yes , I need to buy very large FORD and carry dirty harrys gun and wear affliction tee shirts. but there are people  that aren't from cali or new England area and actually participate in manly activities and eat wild animals that they shot and skinned. so yes after im done wearing my flashy colored gym clothes ill put on some BDU's and a camo shirt and sit around admiring my weapons ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 12:44:26 PM »
just messing with ya... I forgot you werent military.
ha forgot ive heard that before.....im not that bad I only have 4 attachments on my AR

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 12:52:42 PM »
ha forgot ive heard that before.....im not that bad I only have 4 attachments on my AR
That's hot.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »
sure if that's what you believe then yes , I need to buy very large FORD and carry dirty harrys gun and wear affliction tee shirts. but there are people  that aren't from cali or new England area and actually participate in manly activities and eat wild animals that they shot and skinned. so yes after im done wearing my flashy colored gym clothes ill put on some BDU's and a camo shirt and sit around admiring my weapons ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Easy there...I live in NH, which is technically New England. Don't you dare confuse us with those damn Massholes.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 12:56:05 PM »

You too!!??!! I thought I was the only one  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
i d like to show off my rifles to people who care.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »
me too and my knives and bags and my purses boots and gas mask lol

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 03:33:32 PM »
plus somewhere we can ask serious gun law questions and for those who are noobs but have questions on safety and what they should look into

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 03:33:34 PM »

politics board is open

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 03:35:50 PM »
me too and my knives and bags and my purses boots and gas mask lol
Do you ever try to self-asphyxiate while masturbating as you wear your gas mask?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »

what's manly about hiding in a tree and shooting something not able to fight back?
if you're talking grabbing a knife and running up to a wild animal I'd gladly let you gape my mother, grandmother, and both my sisters

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 03:42:34 PM »
Do you ever try to self-asphyxiate while masturbating as you wear your gas mask?

hahahahahhahahaahahahhah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahaha

epic breath resistance training technique

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 03:51:18 PM »
what's manly about hiding in a tree and shooting something not able to fight back?
if you're talking grabbing a knife and running up to a wild animal I'd gladly let you gape my mother, grandmother, and both my sisters
ever heard of hog hunting. Dog and knife

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »

Animals have their strengths , we have ours. For thousands of years man has hunted with spears and bows & arrows. We've evolved don't feel bad for being the top of the food chain.

Ever see a lion hunt? they hunt in groups and attack the weak & old. Nothing fair about that. Nature isn't fair. And your ignorance about hunting is blatant. You think even with a gun it's easy to hunt? not even close.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 03:54:17 PM »