Author Topic: WEAPONS BOARD?  (Read 3880 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: WEAPONS BOARD?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 04:06:33 PM »
Animals have their strengths , we have ours. For thousands of years man has hunted with spears and bows & arrows. We've evolved don't feel bad for being the top of the food chain.

Ever see a lion hunt? they hunt in groups and attack the weak & old. Nothing fair about that. Nature isn't fair. And your ignorance about hunting is blatant. You think even with a gun it's easy to hunt? not even close.
::)

Yah, really cool activity you have there.  Sick fucks.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 04:10:39 PM »
Animals have their strengths , we have ours. For thousands of years man has hunted with spears and bows & arrows. We've evolved don't feel bad for being the top of the food chain.

Ever see a lion hunt? they hunt in groups and attack the weak & old. Nothing fair about that. Nature isn't fair. And your ignorance about hunting is blatant. You think even with a gun it's easy to hunt? not even close.

i like to slip girls roofies and claim to be a lothario.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »

I never hunted , but respect people who do. Hunting is natural I thought you of all people would grasp that concept. I don't agree with cruelty of animals. but have zero problem with people who hunt.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 04:13:50 PM »
Agreed. With maybe a sticky on concealed carry resources for all  ;D
I've never carried outside of work besides my vehicle rifle..but it is now policy for me to carry outside of work

I carry either my glock 23 with maximum reduced grip and tactical textured and XS big dot sights in a crossbreed hybrid holster(horse hide), or my XDm compact 45 with a theis hybrid holster(horse hide)

Bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
So you want a board for pussy boys with low self esteem and small dicks who try to compensate by buying a big gun.
Or building big muscles?

Bench

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 04:15:10 PM »
That's why we need a sepperate board

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
i like to slip girls roofies and claim to be a lothario.

Isn't that how you were conceived?  :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2013, 04:49:20 PM »
I never hunted , but respect people who do. Hunting is natural I thought you of all people would grasp that concept. I don't agree with cruelty of animals. but have zero problem with people who hunt.

As long as you eat what you kill hunting is fine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »

One could argue rape is natural and so is infanticide. This kind of puts a damper on giving automatic respect for all things "natural" or "instinctual".  Personally, I think its not logical to deem things as acceptable simply because they are "natural".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2013, 04:51:56 PM »
I think it would be awesome to have a board where we could discuss different firearms blades and gear . im a big gun/blade gear junky and I know there is plenty more here. but with good mods that will keep the anti gun protesters out
You trying to bring pillow talk back here again?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2013, 04:53:30 PM »
As long as you eat what you kill hunting is fine.
The animal killed doesn`t care if you eat it after its dead you know.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
One could argue rape is natural and so is infanticide. This kind of puts a damper on giving automatic respect for all things "natural" or "instinctual".  Personally, I think its not logical to deem things as acceptable simply because they are "natural".

Lol, it's NOT natural to want to rape. It's natural AND instinctual to have to eat

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »
Lol, it's NOT natural to want to rape. It's natural AND instinctual to have to eat
Its not?  Rape has been a consistent practice among homo sapiens and all animals for the most part.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2013, 05:01:24 PM »
cool idea! 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2013, 05:11:14 PM »

One could argue that and both still take place as well from humans . I agree that we shouldn't respect everything just because it happens in nature but pretending it's not part of it doesn't do anything. Hunting is part of life animals eat other animals it's cruel and brutal and reality , it is what it is.

Being conscious animals we have realized those behaviors are counterproductive and harmful and the vast majority of animals abstain from them. Should we add hunting to that list? NO we need to eat. I think a concerted effort to treat livestock as humane as possible is needed but the reality of everyone becoming vegans is nil.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2013, 05:37:04 PM »
One could argue that and both still take place as well from humans . I agree that we shouldn't respect everything just because it happens in nature but pretending it's not part of it doesn't do anything. Hunting is part of life animals eat other animals it's cruel and brutal and reality , it is what it is.

Being conscious animals we have realized those behaviors are counterproductive and harmful and the vast majority of animals abstain from them. Should we add hunting to that list? NO we need to eat. I think a concerted effort to treat livestock as humane as possible is needed but the reality of everyone becoming vegans is nil.
I think putting the effort to make the synthetic, laboratory meat widespread and affordable is in order.  Its the exact same thing with no killing of anything involved. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2013, 06:02:41 PM »
I think putting the effort to make the synthetic, laboratory meat widespread and affordable is in order.  Its the exact same thing with no killing of anything involved.  

That would take a lot of land and resources to feed the entire world. Hopefully we don't displace too many animals and ruin their habitats in the quest to 'think of the animals'.

And hopefully animal overpopulation doesn't become a concern... because you know, fucking with the food chain in a major way has absolutely no consequences.
A

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2013, 06:12:57 PM »
I'd like to see TA tangle with a big pissed-off boar hog surrounded by dogs with just a knife  ;D

Btw great idea for a board

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2013, 06:13:49 PM »
I'd like to see TA tangle with a big pissed-off boar hog surrounded by dogs with just a knife  ;D

The look of horror on his face would be priceless. Plus he already has a funny face to begin with.  ;D
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »

That deer with the arrow happened in my state. They shot a tranquilizer dart at it and removed the arrow unscrewing the board head point.  All that work and it will either get hit by a car or shot by a hunter who will make steaks for the grill. Most think of Jersey as being urban and they are right but in some counties you can't spit without hitting a deer. They are everywhere.  The bears are all over the place too in Sussex county.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »
I'd like to see TA tangle with a big pissed-off boar hog surrounded by dogs with just a knife  ;D

Btw great idea for a board
I did that shit 2 or 3 times...I just ended up getting wasted and playing with the dogs everytime...couldn't get into it

Bench

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »
That deer with the arrow happened in my state. They shot a tranquilizer dart at it and removed the arrow unscrewing the board head point.  All that work and it will either get hit by a car or shot by a hunter who will make steaks for the grill. Most think of Jersey as being urban and they are right but in some counties you can't spit without hitting a deer. They are everywhere.  The bears are all over the place too in Sussex county.

Maybe TA would have a different opinion if he actually lived in these areas where it isn't uncommon to be driving with your family and out pops a deer that you either have to hit or swerve to avoid endangering you and your family.

Or places where coyotes overpopulate and begin attacking your small pets.

A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2013, 06:41:50 PM »
It's a cool idea.  I've recently added some friends to the family  8)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2013, 06:44:20 PM »
excellent idea!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
That would take a lot of land and resources to feed the entire world. Hopefully we don't displace too many animals and ruin their habitats in the quest to 'think of the animals'.

And hopefully animal overpopulation doesn't become a concern... because you know, fucking with the food chain in a major way has absolutely no consequences.

What the fuck are you talking about?  I am referring to lab grown meat you moron.  It does not take massive amounts of land or resources.  That is precisely the point.

And besides, all the animals bred for food are part of an artificial population that we created and are not a result of natural selection at all.  All of the cattle in the mid-west would not exist if we did not breed them. I didn't realize you were this stupid and thought that livestock occurred wild in our ecosystem.

You are a grade-A semi-moron.