Author Topic: Who's to blame for Brewer's downfall?  (Read 6196 times)

Warren

Re: Who's to blame for Brewer's downfall?
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »
haha yeah that nolvadex or arimidex he's been taking worked great! i have heard that Hany has been trying to snag Trey away from this Daniel fella since Hany works for BSN, but Trey is loyal to Daniel since he's been there from the beginning. Too bad for Trey. Hany takes a lot a bashing on this board but i guarantee he would've had Trey looking much better.
danny and trey are a couple. Boyfriend and Boyfriend.  let nobody tell you otherwise.

Warren

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 11:25:48 PM »
Hes a local Drug dealer who likes to bang men in the butt hole

Looks like he advised trey to get a matching wax job on his eye brows..
he controls trey-trey's life. He tries to keep him off the boards.  two queens!

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2008, 11:28:33 PM »
Hes a local Drug dealer who likes to bang men in the butt hole

Looks like he advised trey to get a matching wax job on his eye brows..

those are pretty strong allegations. Do you have anything to back this up?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2008, 11:53:29 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2008, 11:56:55 PM »
Jim "disguisted" comes to mind and seem very cutting edge ( I have seen what he has done with a couplf of naturals of the late and would be a great choice)

Semi-retired Joe McNeil also comes to mind.

I know you love Scott Jensen.

Yea give Jimmy a year and he'd probably have trey on a pro stage. hmmm I think i should start a thread about this :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2008, 05:09:59 AM »
haha yeah that nolvadex or arimidex he's been taking worked great! i have heard that Hany has been trying to snag Trey away from this Daniel fella since Hany works for BSN, but Trey is loyal to Daniel since he's been there from the beginning. Too bad for Trey. Hany takes a lot a bashing on this board but i guarantee he would've had Trey looking much better.
full of bashers

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 05:24:20 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2008, 05:29:24 AM »
BECAUSE HE IS A BODYBUILDER HE PROBABLY BLAMES EVERYONE AND ANYONE BUT HIMSELF

AVBG

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2008, 05:30:02 AM »
he can only blame himself, with all the hype he's been receiving since the 06 excalibur this was his show to win but he couldn't knuckle down with the diet and let himself believe his own hype. He's definately got the potential to get into the pro's but not the self control.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2008, 06:48:47 AM »
He's 22 and this is what, his 2nd show?  So he didn't win.  That's part of the sport. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2008, 07:46:00 AM »
He's 22 and this is what, his 2nd show?  So he didn't win.  That's part of the sport. 
yeah some jealous flamer wants to rim his ass

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2008, 08:14:52 AM »
He lost his hair, got brutal stretch marks over his body, spent loads of money on drugs, intoxicated all his internal organs and took years off his life, just to get 5th at a NPC show, he has also become a joke on the internet, a circus act to be mocked and laughed at, his stage 1 palumboism is undeniable.

I advise Trey to shrink down and live a normal life, maybe he could get an office job and workout on the treadmill at weekends, atleast this way he will maintain his dignity and whatever health he has left. If he continues his already broken bodybuilding career, he will never recover and palumboism will continue to ravage his body.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »
He lost his hair, got brutal stretch marks over his body, spent loads of money on drugs, intoxicated all his internal organs and took years off his life, just to get 5th at a NPC show, he has also become a joke on the internet, a circus act to be mocked and laughed at, his stage 1 palumboism is undeniable.

I advise Trey to shrink down and live a normal life, maybe he could get an office job and workout on the treadmill at weekends, atleast this way he will maintain his dignity and whatever health he has left. If he continues his already broken bodybuilding career, he will never recover and palumboism will continue to ravage his body.

many of the same things were said about Sean Allan.   He won his class in the Jr USA way back in 1999,  won his class in the Jr Nationals in 2002, but couldn't pull it together for his many attempts at the USA and the Nationals.   coming on the internet boasting that he's ready for the pros, having his membership only webcam site, and joining the PDI caused him to be ridiculed on getbig and elsewhere.  Now that he's won the Jr Nats, he's being praised left and right.

It's taken Sean 10 years to win a national competition.  Trey is only 22.  He has plenty of time.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:49 AM »
many of the same things were said about Sean Allan.   He won his class in the Jr USA way back in 1999,  won his class in the Jr Nationals in 2002, but couldn't pull it together for his many attempts at the USA and the Nationals.   coming on the internet boasting that he's ready for the pros, having his membership only webcam site, and joining the PDI caused him to be ridiculed on getbig and elsewhere.  Now that he's won the Jr Nats, he's being praised left and right.

It's taken Sean 10 years to win a national competition.  Trey is only 22.  He has plenty of time.
thanks for the context.  he got flamed royally for his members only cam shows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2008, 10:46:31 AM »
thanks for the context.  he got flamed royally for his members only cam shows

im sure there wasn't anything *too* bad on there.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2008, 11:48:07 AM »
trey is to blame for his own downfall....nobody held him down and force fed him...he's a kid he likes to be big...then got too fat...then listened and took waaay tooo many drugs and took 5th in his first national show...

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »
I vote Palumbo.

that's an easy one,  guys who call them selves "nutritionists" without knowing a damn thing about nutrition and relying solely on drugs  ::)
just not good enough

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
down fall?  2nd show. reality check :)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2008, 12:00:25 PM »
Trainer daniel stuckart would be the guy I'd look at
Addicted to the Steal

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2008, 12:05:48 PM »
How about Trey himself? You have to question his judgement gaining that much waiting and crash dieting his way to smaller legs and gyno

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2008, 12:09:33 PM »
Drugs.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2008, 12:13:30 PM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »

I'm not so sure he's getting praise "left and right." Sure, people are giving him credit for his win, but that is his just due.

He still stood up at the Olympia and told Flex and Crew that he was the next big thing. He still talked shit for all the years he was placing lower than he said he would a la Kamali.
He still has those odd one-off stretch marks that nobody can seem to explain on his legs. As well, his legs are still too small and lack sweep making them appear even smaller.

This year he shut his mouth and did his homework. He did the work and won. People are praising him for that, and seemingly, only that. But praising him "left and right," I would go so far to say that.

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
BECAUSE HE IS A BODYBUILDER HE PROBABLY BLAMES EVERYONE AND ANYONE BUT HIMSELF
He blames that der cell-tech.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

plenty of time to destroy himself.