Author Topic: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.  (Read 92256 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2016, 12:45:05 PM »
Piana is clearly angry, he wanted to slap pisslord on camera tomake him look like a bitch, but genova turned h down a couple times, so piana with his baboon arms finally got the retarf to agree to a slap box.

Reminds me of the time MMA piana fought a 4 foot 7 inch peruvian midget on tv and blew out his knee, then flew home and made a video a few days later talking about how he would kick this midgets ass if they ever meet again, i have not seen piana travel to peru as of yet

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »
Blaha response -

so he says people who throw out challenges of violence are retards and then throws out a challenge of violence.

Top trolling or just as daft as Rich, you decide.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2016, 01:07:27 PM »
I have to say I agree completely with TA on this, I can't stand a fucking bully and that's all pinannao seems to be. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2016, 01:10:31 PM »
Luimarco talks to Rich about the incident on the phone.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2016, 01:14:29 PM »
update from Piana on Facebook:

Another pic taken after the incident- A order 66 is when @lordvader25 orders all of his followers to attack your social media. 100's of people leave fucked up comments on all of your social media with intent to destroy it! The comments are "we are going to cut your head off and piss down your throat" we will put a end to you" they also attacked @sara.piana social media and threatened her and her life! He has done this to numerous people that are all more popular than him. @sara.piana was going to take down her IG account cause she could not deal with the 100's of negative comments that would take 3-4 hours to delete and block. Then what I figured out is these 100's of people that will attack others for no reason on social media don't really exist!! @lordvader25 makes up 100's of fake accounts and then orders these people "the fake accounts to attack us! He literally is doing all this on his own he does not have 100's of people that will do whatever he wishes for!! Lol! Think about it? I have 780,000 followers over 160 athletes and I don't have 100's of people that will attack others on my command. He has caused so much damage and fucked with so many people for NO reason!! His reasoning for attacking me was I never invited him to be an athlete on my 5% team? Well I didn't even know who he was or never even seen a pic of him then 100's of threatening comments just started appearing on all my social media. I started deleting and blocking one after the other for hours and they just kept coming but eventually they stopped. Then the next day it started all over again but not nearly as many. Then I realized it was him because he could not make new profiles fast enough and then I started looking at the profiles and they had no followers it was clear they were all fake accounts. So @lordvader25 makes 100's of fake accounts and then chooses someone popular on social media and then orders a 66 on his IG and then with all these fake profiles he starts writing a bunch of awful fucked up comments against that person. He spends hours and hours attacking and threatening these people for no reason and demands them to apologize to him and most do out of fear!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2016, 01:21:18 PM »
What a bizarre way to handle a "dispute".  ::)

Its okay though, its not going to end well at all.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2016, 01:30:52 PM »
Rich can only slap mentally ill people ... what a asshole.
TEAM WOLF

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2016, 01:32:25 PM »
Yes, acting like a normal man nearing 50 years old is all about settling petty and inane internet disputes via "slap boxing".
 ::)

Get the fuck out of here weirdo.  If I was Genova at this point, I would contact the LAPD and really fuck over Rich, teach him a lesson Groink style.

I agree.  A real stand up guy and professional right there on video.  A real man would have taken that opportunity to set an example by engaging in useful dialogue with an autistic kid, maybe talk about consequence of actions and accepting responsibility; probably a discussion Genova has never had with an adult.  Instead the the guy's bully instincts reduce him to attempting to humiliate the autistic kid and 'teach him a lesson'.  Too bad Genova's cameraman and enabler was too spineless to step in and cool things before it got to the point where Piana got to fluff the plumage for his lackeys.  Unreal.

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »
update from Piana on Facebook:

Another pic taken after the incident- A order 66 is when @lordvader25 orders all of his followers to attack your social media. 100's of people leave fucked up comments on all of your social media with intent to destroy it! The comments are "we are going to cut your head off and piss down your throat" we will put a end to you" they also attacked @sara.piana social media and threatened her and her life! He has done this to numerous people that are all more popular than him. @sara.piana was going to take down her IG account cause she could not deal with the 100's of negative comments that would take 3-4 hours to delete and block. Then what I figured out is these 100's of people that will attack others for no reason on social media don't really exist!! @lordvader25 makes up 100's of fake accounts and then orders these people "the fake accounts to attack us! He literally is doing all this on his own he does not have 100's of people that will do whatever he wishes for!! Lol! Think about it? I have 780,000 followers over 160 athletes and I don't have 100's of people that will attack others on my command. He has caused so much damage and fucked with so many people for NO reason!! His reasoning for attacking me was I never invited him to be an athlete on my 5% team? Well I didn't even know who he was or never even seen a pic of him then 100's of threatening comments just started appearing on all my social media. I started deleting and blocking one after the other for hours and they just kept coming but eventually they stopped. Then the next day it started all over again but not nearly as many. Then I realized it was him because he could not make new profiles fast enough and then I started looking at the profiles and they had no followers it was clear they were all fake accounts. So @lordvader25 makes 100's of fake accounts and then chooses someone popular on social media and then orders a 66 on his IG and then with all these fake profiles he starts writing a bunch of awful fucked up comments against that person. He spends hours and hours attacking and threatening these people for no reason and demands them to apologize to him and most do out of fear!!

Jason is wayyy too over qualified.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2016, 01:41:48 PM »
I know for a fact Rich is under investigation by the LAPD for something else he did recently.  DA is working on a case.

what is the LAPD investigating him for? you cant drop that shell on us and not say anything about it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2016, 01:48:59 PM »
what is the LAPD investigating him for? you cant drop that shell on us and not say anything about it.

Most likely for travelling local and interstate road without the proper placarding for hazardous waste transport, i.e., he's loaded with crap and oil and people need to know to avoid that stuff as it can cause cancer and complicate pregnancies.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
fucking facebook and instagram generations, this world really needs a cleansing

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2016, 02:29:53 PM »
"Athlete"     :D :D :D :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2016, 02:31:48 PM »
I can't tell which one is mentally disabled.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2016, 02:48:05 PM »
There is nothing redeeming about either of them, but it's obvious Genova is not all there mentally. It shows how low class Piana must actually be.

Maybe it has taught Genova a lesson though.

No, I doubt it. One would think he does not have the cognitive skills to reflect on his behavior, hence, why when someone shows him how to train properly, 2 days later he is training the wrong way. Something doesn't stick.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2016, 02:51:22 PM »
So a misbehaving and annoying and spoiled, mentally challenged grown man got slapped around a bit. Big fucking deal, seriously! Piano stopped when he needed to and repeatedly said, "we're cool now, we're good now?"

People are acting as if Piano kicked his ass. He landed two or three slaps. Give me a break!

People should know the consequences of their actions, retards included, even if they won't remember them. 

::yawn:: Cliche, uninformed, stupid post of the year.  :-\ :-\
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2016, 02:57:15 PM »
Luimarco talks to Rich about the incident on the phone.

I still find the relentless trolling of any and all comment sections pertaining to Rich humorous though (even though he laughs it off it must drive him crazy), and there are some good ones on this vid:

"Retard, slap box, right babe? Confuseus fans the."

"slap The babe ,right retard? confuse The box"
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2016, 03:04:55 PM »
What a man...Whatever it takes, right babe?  All in good fun slapping the mentally disabled around. 
I mean, you can't just go around fucking people's social media over, that's just madness!  ::)

LMAO that is the most alpha behaviour piana is able to commit i bet

piana is so hard trying to look like a big boss alpha who is schooooling jason, but he looks like a pre teen school bully who picks the small and the weak. has piana forgotten how he was out of breath and nearly died of an heart attack when he had to do some fuck around wrestling in that brazilian tv show?

he should try that crap in some mma expo. seriously, i find it funny how piana was all tense and "ready to go". what a balloon head

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2016, 03:11:17 PM »
Is the green hat so people see him in traffic?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2016, 03:11:25 PM »
That Blaha guy needs to calm down. If he's so inclined, why not just show at some expo and, without talk, simply drop Piano, O'Hearn and a dozen others?

I don't see the big deal about what happened, to be honest. It was just a goofy slap fight. Neither man has the balls to do anything, really. And Rich is as mentally challenged as Pisslord anyway.

What would have been great, though, is if Dark Spaniard, out of nowhere, copped a 'tard fit and chucked a bomb into Piano's mutant mug.

Or just hoofed the goofy-looking fuck in the (deflated) balls.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »

Daddy Waddys brother on the right (looking down on Genova) doesn't seem to impressed...  ;D
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
Genova's side of the story (interviewed by Lui Marco)

T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2016, 03:20:44 PM »
And so what do we take from this? That Piana is an insecure PMMA filled man, fueled in this moment by passive aggressive rage. And decides to slap box someone who is about 20 some years younger than he is, and pulls the "just playing" card. And that supposedly Genova's Order 66 is mainly him creating fake profiles to harass people.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2016, 03:26:54 PM »
And so what do we take from this? That Piana is an insecure PMMA filled man, fueled in this moment by passive aggressive rage. And decides to slap box someone who is about 20 some years younger than he is, and pulls the "just playing" card. And that supposedly Genova's Order 66 is mainly him creating fake profiles to harass people.

20 yers younger maybe, but jason is like 30 now so jason doesn't get an age pass. it was still awkward as hell to watch.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2016, 03:28:50 PM »
Genova's side of the story (interviewed by Lui Marco)

Is this fucking moron walking around in circles in his mom's condo?