Author Topic: Study, More devout a Muslim the more violent, opposite of Christianity  (Read 13164 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
copied from another forum:
Study shows the more devout a Muslim the more violent he becomes, and the more devout a Christian, the more peaceful he becomes

In this study and presentation shown in the video, it was discovered that the more devout a Muslim becomes, the more violent he becomes.

The opposite, was discovered with Christians. That the more devout a Christian, the more peaceful he becomes.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Why is this?

A devout Muslim, will more closely follow the examples of their prophet Muhammad. And a devout Christian, will more closely follow the examples of Jesus.

Muhammad vs Jesus

Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)

"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

"He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

"Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Beheaded no one.

Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

"If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

"If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Was celibate.

Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Did not have sex with children.

Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Never harmed a woman.

"O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.

Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Never encouraged rape.
Never enslaved women.

Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

"The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

"And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

"Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.

Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Was crucified himself.

According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
copied from another forum:
Study shows the more devout a Muslim the more violent he becomes, and the more devout a Christian, the more peaceful he becomes

In this study and presentation shown in the video, it was discovered that the more devout a Muslim becomes, the more violent he becomes.

The opposite, was discovered with Christians. That the more devout a Christian, the more peaceful he becomes.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Why is this?

A devout Muslim, will more closely follow the examples of their prophet Muhammad. And a devout Christian, will more closely follow the examples of Jesus.

Muhammad vs Jesus

Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)

"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

"He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

"Thou shalt not steal."

Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Beheaded no one.

Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

"If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

"If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Was celibate.

Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Did not have sex with children.

Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Never harmed a woman.

"O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.

Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Never encouraged rape.
Never enslaved women.

Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

"The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

"And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

"Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.

Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Was crucified himself.

Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

Whay bible are you referring to.The one which has been changed, modified and full of mistakes.

What God would make a Book full of mistakes?

What God produces a book full of contradictions?

Im not going to go through every point cause i will be here for hours.

Of course jesus was a peaceful man, just like Mohammed was in his first 10 years of islam, he never retaliated or hurt anybody, he was pushed, punished and abused so hard by the jews and christians that after 10 years of prophet Mohamed taking a beating from the jews and christians, he was thus ordered to fight.Maybe if the jews and christians didnt resort to violence then he wouldnt of needed to defend himself.

Just like when jesus comes back to earth, do you think he will come down with flowers? He will come down with a sword and he will lead a war like no other war and he will kill those who disbeleive in him. So yes, jesus was not given a directive from his creator to retaliate, but he will when he comes back.

And Mohamed had multiple wives and jesus didnt?Boo hoo.When he comes back jesus will have get married and have childrem.Many prophets had multiple wives, prophet solomon had 100's of wives.

Look what the bible says about adultery, both should be killed

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Fellas c'mon, my delete post button is starting to wear out.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Fellas c'mon, my delete post button is starting to wear out.
It's not because of me, I never report a post, I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  I believe by only allowing one side of the argument to be presented, as Muslims want, is a form of deliberate deception (a speciality of Muslims), it is a deliberate attempt to monopolise and propagandise their agenda of brainwashing naive individuals.  We are talking about people who would do absolutely anything to defeat the infidel.  I have already received violent threats from a-ahmed.  But I just ignore them, I expect nothing less from someone who worships a terrorist.

Surely violent threats would be of more of a concern than hurting a sensitive man's feelings, but I am used to people submitting to Muslims threats and protecting the Muslim rather than the victims of their evil ideology.  Muslims get away with committing all sorts of atrocities, while those who stand firm against them not only have to endure death threats and the fear of violence, they are also condemned for daring to stand against them.  The Pakistani ex muslim who made the above documentary "The Innocent prophet" who lives in exile in Spain was persecuted by the Spanish Government for making the film.  He was told under no uncertain terms  by the Spanish Police that he shouldn't have messed with the Islamists, because now they have to raise their terror level and the threat of violence increased dramatically.  Do you know why ISLAM uses terrorism so often?, because it works.  When countries or individuals give in to their ridiculous demands because of FEAR, it only sends the message to Muslims that their terror tactic is working.

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
It's not because of me, I never report a post, I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  I believe by only allowing one side of the argument to be presented, as Muslims want, is a form of deliberate deception (a speciality of Muslims), it is a deliberate attempt to monopolise and propagandise their agenda of brainwashing naive individuals.  We are talking about people who would do absolutely anything to defeat the infidel.  I have already received violent threats from a-ahmed.  But I just ignore them, I expect nothing less from someone who worships a terrorist.

Surely violent threats would be of more of a concern than hurting a sensitive man's feelings, but I am used to people submitting to Muslims threats and protecting the Muslim rather than the victims of their evil ideology.  Muslims get away with committing all sorts of atrocities, while those who stand firm against them not only have to endure death threats and the fear of violence, they are also condemned for daring to stand against them.  The Pakistani ex muslim who made the above documentary "The Innocent prophet" who lives in exile in Spain was persecuted by the Spanish Government for making the film.  He was told under no uncertain terms  by the Spanish Police that he shouldn't have messed with the Islamists, because now they have to raise their terror level and the threat of violence increased dramatically.  Do you know why ISLAM uses terrorism so often?, because it works.  When countries or individuals give in to their ridiculous demands because of FEAR, it only sends the message to Muslims that their terror tactic is working.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

My main concern is healthy discussion that doesn't break Ron's rules and I don't have a problem with both sides of a view being expressed.  It's my personal desire that personal attacks and inflammatory language be left of the board, but I simply can't control it. 

I did remove the exchange your referring to yesterday, but it's since been reposted in this thread or perhaps already was reposted and I didn't know it. 

Maybe to ease things a bit (if possible) we give you your own thread as Butterbean suggested?  Perhaps you stick to your thread and ahmed to his thread and both sides of the equation are expressed? 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Whay bible are you referring to.The one which has been changed, modified and full of mistakes.

What God would make a Book full of mistakes?

What God produces a book full of contradictions?

Im not going to go through every point cause i will be here for hours.

Of course jesus was a peaceful man, just like Mohammed was in his first 10 years of islam, he never retaliated or hurt anybody, he was pushed, punished and abused so hard by the jews and christians that after 10 years of prophet Mohamed taking a beating from the jews and christians, he was thus ordered to fight.Maybe if the jews and christians didnt resort to violence then he wouldnt of needed to defend himself.

Just like when jesus comes back to earth, do you think he will come down with flowers? He will come down with a sword and he will lead a war like no other war and he will kill those who disbeleive in him. So yes, jesus was not given a directive from his creator to retaliate, but he will when he comes back.

And Mohamed had multiple wives and jesus didnt?Boo hoo.When he comes back jesus will have get married and have childrem.Many prophets had multiple wives, prophet solomon had 100's of wives.

Look what the bible says about adultery, both should be killed

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

I spit coffee out of my nose over maybe if the jews and Christians didn't resort to violence comment. Stingray you are gaining ground on Assmed in the delusional since someone else did it first... Whatever the devil cult does is fine. It's priceless comedy... Really.
$

stingray

• Getbig III

I spit coffee out of my nose over maybe if the jews and Christians didn't resort to violence comment. Stingray you are gaining ground on Assmed in the delusional since someone else did it first... Whatever the devil cult does is fine. It's priceless comedy... Really.

Instead of judging me by the one post you do here a week maybe you should interact with us more.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

AR.2007

• Getbig II
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.

AR.2007

• Getbig II
[/youtube]

ha, typical. Go ahead, mock us.

remember they mocked Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad(peace be upon them) aswell.

Love, Goodness alwas beats evil and hatred.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
[youtube]

Love, Goodness alwas beats evil and hatred.
No it doesn't, otherwise there would be no ISLAM, no terrorists and peace on earth.  That's why moderate Islam is irrelevant, it's the HATERS (extremists) that win the day.  The others can hold love-ins all they like, that doesn't help the victims one bit.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
No it doesn't, otherwise there would be no ISLAM, no terrorists and peace on earth.  That's why moderate Islam is irrelevant, it's the HATERS (extremists) that win the day.  The others can hold love-ins all they like, that doesn't help the victims one bit.

You make a relevant point, but I think it's applicable to any extremist/fringe sect that doesn't truly represent the group or faith they claim to associate with.  

You can review the prisons of southern US states and will probably find that African-Americans make up the majority of the population in some states.  Should we then eliminate the African-American population altogether in order to avoid the criminal element?  Certainly extremists draw the most attention from media....it's make for good news!  And unfortunately, the extremists also take the most lives and inflict the most damage.  Look at the Westboro Baptists that hold protests carrying signs saying "God says kill the queers!!"  Is this behavior truly representative of our Lord Jesus Christ?  LOL, no.  Still, Christians and Christian leadership can't simply dismiss this church and sweep it under the rug....there needs to be a level of accountability.  Why doesn't leadership within the Southern Baptist Convention pay a vist to Westboro leadership and a have a "come to Jesus" meeting.  We have religious leaders in positions of power that may not fully understand the theology they teach and preach.  In the same sense we have practicing physicians today that finished medical school with a barely passing grade point average.  

We have certain associations or faiths that continually breed extremists sects.  Instead of simply dismissing the extremists and defending the remaining core of non-extremists why not be accountable, take action and begin reviewing how folks are educated witin the particular association or faith beginning with the youngest member all the way to the most senior members.  Perhaps there’s a need for revision somewhere in the process LOL!

I read the following article and I both agree and disagree with it….so take it for what it’s worth:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/the-boston-bombers-were-muslim-so/275154/  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You make a relevant point, but I think it's applicable to any extremist/fringe sect that doesn't truly represent the group or faith they claim to associate with. 

You can review the prisons of southern US states and will probably find that African-Americans make up the majority of the population in some states.  Should we then eliminate the African-American population altogether in order to avoid the criminal element?  Certainly extremists draw the most attention from media....it's make for good news!  And unfortunately, the extremists also take the most lives and inflict the most damage.  Look at the Westboro Baptists that hold protests carrying signs saying "God says kill the queers!!"  Is this behavior truly representative of our Lord Jesus Christ?  LOL, no.  Still, Christians and Christian leadership can't simply dismiss this church and sweep it under the rug....there needs to be a level of accountability.  Why doesn't leadership within the Southern Baptist Convention pay a vist to Westboro leadership and a have a "come to Jesus" meeting.  We have religious leaders in positions of power that may not fully understand the theology they teach and preach.  In the same sense we have practicing physicians today that finished medical school with a barely passing grade point average.   

We have certain associations or faiths that continually breed extremists sects.  Instead of simply dismissing the extremists and defending the remaining core of non-extremists why not be accountable, take action and begin reviewing how folks are educated witin the particular association or faith beginning with the youngest member all the way to the most senior members.  Perhaps there’s a need for revision somewhere in the process LOL!

I read the following article and I both agree and disagree with it….so take it for what it’s worth:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/the-boston-bombers-were-muslim-so/275154/  

I'm not quite sure what you are getting at, but it does amaze me how often people raise the black crime issue.  I have always seen it not as an indication that blacks commit more crimes, but that the whites are in power and they are racist and more likely to arrest and incarcerate black people.  So rather than be a negative reflection on the black man, I have always seen it as a negative reflection on the white man.  After emancipation, the white man had to find new ways to keep the blacks enslaved.  I am sure if blacks were the majority and in power and the whites the minority, the jails would be full of white people.  I see the issue as more of an abuse of power issue, as well as rampant racism and not an indication that blacks commit more crimes.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No it doesn't, otherwise there would be no ISLAM, no terrorists and peace on earth.  That's why moderate Islam is irrelevant, it's the HATERS (extremists) that win the day.  The others can hold love-ins all they like, that doesn't help the victims one bit.

And what are you? A hater. An atheist extremist. Blind by and of his own hate

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
And what are you? A hater. An atheist extremist. Blind by and of his own hate
If hating HATE GROUPS like ISLAM makes me a HATER, then call me a HATER.  This seems to be the common tactic of HATE GROUPS is to accuse everyone else of being a HATER.  It's the equivalent of a victim finally standing up to his bully, smacking him in the mouth and then people calling him a Bully.  It's ludicrous, he's the anti-bully.  The very reason I oppose ISLAM is because it is a HATE GROUP, and to watch this HATE GROUP spread it's HATE everywhere it exists, to see innocent people die, to see large numbers of people oppressed, to witness the regular terrorism, the lies, the deceit that this group participates in.  It's devastating.  Just even the way Muslims regularly accuse those who oppose them as being full of HATE, it's despicable.  it's like the KKK accusing anyone who opposes them as being RACIST, it is totally disingenuous.  It just adds to the many reasons why ISLAM is despised.

The reality is, a feel sorry for any Muslim, as they are the very first VICTIMS of ISLAM, they have been undeniably Hurt by ISLAM, and what do HURT people do, they usually HURT other people.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
lol I feel sorry for your state of mind. You are absolutely blinded by your hate and rage. You are going around inciting violence and hate, and then people tolerate you and I did until the point where you advocate or congratulate genocide. But ironically no one is going around inciting hate and violence like you are. You just keep repeating your own lies to yourself in hope of convincing yourself. All you've been doing in this section is posting your hate about islam and Muslims and from time to time about Christians and theists/religion in general while trying to play two faced when it suits you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
lol I feel sorry for your state of mind. You are absolutely blinded by your hate and rage. You are going around inciting violence and hate, and then people tolerate you and I did until the point where you advocate or congratulate genocide. But ironically no one is going around inciting hate and violence like you are. You just keep repeating your own lies to yourself in hope of convincing yourself. All you've been doing in this section is posting your hate about islam and Muslims and from time to time about Christians and theists/religion in general while trying to play two faced when it suits you.
Like I said, your denial of what ISLAM stands for is one of the reasons why Muslims aren't liked, I am not sure if you actually believe ISLAM is this perfect belief system or you are aware of what others say about it being TRUE, but you have been taught to never question or critically analyse information.  Because if you can't be honest with yourself, I can't expect you to be honest with others.  To pretend that innocent people aren't dying BECAUSE of ISLAM is deeply offensive, but I have come to expect Muslims to be offensive.  It took me a while, but once I realised what they stood for, it made perfect sense that they were so often offensive, it's part of their religion to be that way, for a Muslim being offensive equals being a good Muslim.

I still remember the first time I witnessed Muslims taking to the street threatening to BEHEAD people, I remember being alarmed how these people had no idea how psychopathic it was, to travel to a country, and then take to the streets and ridicule your hosts, threaten to kill them and slander them.  It truly was an eye opener.  And not one of these people had any idea what they were doing was deeply morally wrong.  I knew then that ISLAM was not a normal religion, anybody who could so openly behave in such a dangerous manner, a provocative way and think that is was normal behaviour was possibly beyond help.  And these weren't extremists, these were just moderate Muslims, taking a day off work to terrorise other people as they went about their work day.

You can continue your jihad against the infidels, rather than seeing the Muslim race dominate the World, it will only lead to ISLAM's demise.  of this I have no doubt.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Dude you're the only one in mental issue denial. What denial? What the hell kind of drugs are you on man? I know my religion. You clearly don't and are raging and raging over and over again about it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Dude you're the only one in mental issue denial. What denial? What the hell kind of drugs are you on man? I know my religion. You clearly don't and are raging and raging over and over again about it.
You only know a biased one sided version of it, you seem to fail to understand the way it is viewed from a larger perspective, you live in a bubble.

V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I'm not quite sure what you are getting at, but it does amaze me how often people raise the black crime issue.  I have always seen it not as an indication that blacks commit more crimes, but that the whites are in power and they are racist and more likely to arrest and incarcerate black people.  So rather than be a negative reflection on the black man, I have always seen it as a negative reflection on the white man.  After emancipation, the white man had to find new ways to keep the blacks enslaved.  I am sure if blacks were the majority and in power and the whites the minority, the jails would be full of white people.  I see the issue as more of an abuse of power issue, as well as rampant racism and not an indication that blacks commit more crimes.
Redd Foxx addressed this issue years ago.....hey it was 70s primetime tv in the US.