Author Topic: Chris Cormier's Future  (Read 11389 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Chris Cormier's Future
« on: May 10, 2006, 08:11:08 AM »
The Real Deal is running out of time to win the Olympia. We all know it and so does he. At 38 and with 70 pro shows under his belt, he's gotta put up or pack it in. In his new column in MD, he talked about his competitive future.

"Starting in early May, I'll be living in England and training every day for the Olympia with Dorian [Yates] as my training partner. I knew he was serious when he looked me dead in the eye and said 'I'm going to kick our fucking ass, you know.' I have no doubt in my mind he will, too. By doing this, his reputation is on the line and he won't let me ruin it by looking anything less than my all-time best this September at the 0."

Pretty exciting stuff. Of course he still needs to qualify so I imagine we will in fact see him beofre the O, likely in the Capitol City, along with the Big Ruhl. This could be Cormier's year - he definetly means business this time. I hope everything goes well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Chris Cormier's Future
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 08:12:46 AM »
Could be interesting.
However, he is getting 'old man skin', which may be the death of him.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 08:14:45 AM »
And talk is cheap, remember Mike Tyson, they were the same age talking like this. ::)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 08:29:01 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 08:31:57 AM »
Personally, I think that Cormier has a career that is up there amongst the greats, however the potential question keeps poppin up, but regardless he did compete in one of the most competetive eras ever.. If he feels he has the drive to push himself with the help of Dorian then GOD BLESS HIM!!
Good Luck Chris!!!
Here are pics of the Teacher and Student!
L

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 08:37:22 AM »
 TITUS ALSO TRAINED WITH YATES, AND WHAT HAPPENED  TO HIS PLACINGS ! 

DORIAN CAN TRAIN HIMSELF . BUT TO TRAIN OTHERS ,,,,,I DON'T THINK SO!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 09:15:45 AM »
TITUS ALSO TRAINED WITH YATES, AND WHAT HAPPENED  TO HIS PLACINGS ! 

DORIAN CAN TRAIN HIMSELF . BUT TO TRAIN OTHERS ,,,,,I DON'T THINK SO!

I know he helped Titus with his conditioning but I dont think he actually trained him.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 09:22:48 AM »
Chris Cormier's physique is actually better than Ronnie and Jay.
I am a mini beast

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 10:51:57 AM »
I know he helped Titus with his conditioning but I dont think he actually trained him.
You're correct!  Sorry !

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 10:53:10 AM »
And talk is cheap, remember Mike Tyson, they were the same age talking like this. ::)

chris dwarfs you  ::)

Kaliym73

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »
Interesting. Can't wait for September.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2006, 10:57:53 AM »
o yea i like shawns physique dont get me wrong i just dont like shawn so i talk as bad about him as i can  :P

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2006, 10:59:44 AM »
Wouldn't you say that Shawn's record in the Olympia and the IFBB are better than Chris's with the exception of number of contests in which he has competed.
Chirs did more shows and had more erroneous placings...(sort of..) Shawn did a lot less shows during his career..both are top teir all time IMHO... just they went about thier competing diffrently..
L

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 11:00:11 AM »
Yates NEVER trained Titus.  He wouldn't bother.  He "coached" him on a couple of prep issues - that's it.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »

I think the best thing Dorian can do for Cormier at this point is to take away his cell phone and give him no access to a cell phone so he cant try to romance and juggle his bitches/ho's.

Cormier could be in the 3 or 4 this year at the 'O' if he just loses the cell phone.
?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 11:36:18 AM »
Could be interesting.
However, he is getting 'old man skin', which may be the death of him.

What are you babbling about this time? You always have something to say no matter what the topic. Take a long break from Getbig, man. No one would miss you, believe me.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 11:45:21 AM »
Maybe CC could be the dark horse, he has the genetics, maybe Dorian's strict regime will bring out his Cormiers time best. Would be cool to see.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 12:10:40 PM »
Personally, I think that Cormier has a career that is up there amongst the greats, however the potential question keeps poppin up, but regardless he did compete in one of the most competetive eras ever.. If he feels he has the drive to push himself with the help of Dorian then GOD BLESS HIM!!
Good Luck Chris!!!

Cormier is def an all time great he's symetrical, aesthetic, big (250+), detailed, solid all around and he can pose with the best of them. If anyone has a chance to make anykind of impact on the olympia this year it's CC, he already has all the tools and just needs to polish himself up and he will blow everyone away.

I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 12:17:03 PM »
What are you babbling about this time? You always have something to say no matter what the topic. Take a long break from Getbig, man. No one would miss you, believe me.

Thanks for the comments.
Now finish mowing my lawn, you hack!

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 12:28:20 PM »
Cormier is def an all time great he's symetrical, aesthetic, big (250+), detailed, solid all around and he can pose with the best of them. If anyone has a chance to make anykind of impact on the olympia this year it's CC, he already has all the tools and just needs to polish himself up and he will blow everyone away.

Tiny arms, smallish back and flat pecs. Yeah, real killer.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 12:31:47 PM »
Thanks for the comments.
Now finish mowing my lawn, you hack!

Very impressive comeback. You're such a douche. Just because your work involves being on the internet all day doesn't make you the ambassador for every topic of discussion on here. You have waayyyyytoo much time on your hands, dude. Stop bragging about your level of education,your various real estate purchases, and stop posting pathetic pictures of yourself.

Your comments to every topic discussed on Getbig are not quick-witted, not smartly quiped, and certainly not cutting edge. you're not as cool as you think you are and you'd be doing everyone a favor on here if you just took a long, relaxed break from this internet site.

Now go invest your time in a last word, end all be all, worthless comeback. Take your $300 website and shove it up your muscle worshipping, homo ass.

dick.....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 12:37:12 PM »
Tiny arms, smallish back and flat pecs. Yeah, real killer.

It's very obivious you don't follow BBing :o

I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 12:44:45 PM »

I

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2006, 12:51:07 PM »
It's very obivious you don't follow BBing :o

I was in Helsinki when Yates won his first title. I've followed body building from 1992 to about 2002. The old brigade of Nasser, Shawn, Flex, Paul, JP Fux, Cotrell and the great Yates all retired by then and the ass clowns took over. I've pretty much stopped now. And Cormier will still never win a worthwile show. In fact, has he ever won anything other than the four 10 grand a pop Ironman shows? And I'm not talking about the 1997 (or was it 1998?? cant remember) NOC 10 grand title.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006, 12:52:56 PM »
 ::) well then shouldnt you  be posting on ironage