Author Topic: Does syntaxmachine even lift?  (Read 59358 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Does syntaxmachine even lift?
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2013, 11:26:32 AM »
Gh15 lost credibility because he remained anonymous...put a lot of doubt in people's minds.

Contrast with why people worship the postings of Galeniko and No One: because they backed up who they were saying with legit pics...their physiques do their talking for them.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
Gh15 lost credibility because he remained anonymous...put a lot of doubt in people's minds.

Contrast with why people worship the postings of Galeniko and No One: because they backed up who they were saying with legit pics...their physiques do their talking for them.

Yeah but guys like syntax/ironmeister make this a better place. I don't care what they look like.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2013, 11:30:22 AM »
arce is like a cartoon character

marine
personal friend of oleg taktarov
benched 315 for 10-15 reps
jacked as hell
full head of hair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2013, 11:31:05 AM »
Yeah but guys like syntax/ironmeister make this a better place. I don't care what they look like.

IM does not attack people for how they look - he is more of an artist and creates visual masterpieces.  

Syntax just trolls people like myself, The Coach, others yet never so much as posted a pic ever.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2013, 11:31:42 AM »
The best posters on this site all post their pics. They are proud of who they are, have nothing to hide. Not saying post your social security number, but at least put a face/physique to the statements you are making, especially if bodybuilding related.

this

thats why the y board rules all
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2013, 11:32:28 AM »

Fair point...I guess they really don't get into technical debates about nutrition/training.

Still, I feel many here would post in a different, more genuine tone if they had their faces on their avatars. But that wouldn't be GetBig anymore would it  :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2013, 11:32:33 AM »
IM does not attack people for how they look - he is more of an artist and creates visual masterpieces.  

Syntax just trolls people like myself, The Coach, others yet never so much as posted a pic ever.  

Does he really??

;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2013, 11:33:29 AM »
Fair point...I guess they really don't get into technical debates about nutrition/training.

Still, I feel many here would post in a different, more genuine tone if they had their faces on their avatars. But that wouldn't be GetBig anymore would it  :D

EXACTLY!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
EXACTLY!!!!

You're a great poster here bro-chacho. You should be proud to post your pic or PM me any tasteful self-nudes you have lying around

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2013, 11:44:24 AM »
You're a great poster here bro-chacho. You should be proud to post your pic or PM me any tasteful self-nudes you have lying around

LOL

Thank you.

I've posted pics before btw...I tend to sell the nudes but I'll pm you a freebie.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2013, 11:46:02 AM »
i think the people that slate how others look should post a pic

general trolling not so much

having said that some of the funniest posts on here are from people making excuses for not posting pics
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »

having said that some of the funniest posts on here are from people making excuses for not posting pics

Agreed.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »
arce is like a cartoon character

marine
personal friend of oleg taktarov
benched 315 for 10-15 reps
jacked as hell
full head of hair

Yes, yes - way more important than any ounce of inflated muscle on you.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2013, 01:01:02 PM »

So what is Syntaxs' excuse to date? 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2013, 01:04:55 PM »
So what is Syntaxs' excuse to date? 

you keep biting mate

you are very easy to troll
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2013, 01:06:48 PM »
Was it wrong to create the impression I was active duty full navy?  Yes.  Did I ever claim to be a vet ?  No, cause I not never was.   

Here is the deal. I was recruited to USMMA for track n field out of HS.  I was being recuited from a lot of D1 schools since there were not a lot of hammer throwers around and the idea of service academy was pretty cool to me at the time since it was a free education.  The service obligations to the Navy have been posted here.  We went through a whole host bullshit daily - constant inspections, pt, drilling,  marching shared showers, shared everything, no civi clothes, fire watch, etc etc

The first few months were fucking hell - like plebe year is at any service academy - USNA, USMA, etc  - no liberty, nothing but constant stress, inspections, musters, verbal and mental abuse, etc. 

My grades sucked and I was not able to do track n field so they let me leave after a year.

If that explanation is not good enough - cant help you guys any further. 

YES IT WAS! But you knew you were doing it boss.

talk about a huge disrespect to those who have  served in the US navy. your real character is starting to show,,,,ps you lied about this why should anyone believe you about your natural status?
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2013, 01:10:43 PM »
YES IT WAS! But you knew you were doing it boss.

talk about a huge disrespect to those who have  served in the US navy. your real character is starting to show,,,,ps you lied about this why should anyone believe you about your natural status?

Type in usmma and see what comes up in the search function and decide whether I was hiding anything.  Go ahead and report back what you find.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2013, 01:12:33 PM »
Type in usmma and see what comes up in the search function and decide whether I was hiding anything.  Go ahead and report back what you find.

still wrong
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
still wrong

Go ahead and do it and report back.  Some of the posts above are not even mine and I have no clue who edited them to make it look like they were mine. 

Type in usmma and report back. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2013, 02:18:13 PM »
3 has never ever claimed to be military and his story about Merchant Marine Academy...whats big deal?
L

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2013, 02:20:44 PM »
You are still a suspect my friend.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2013, 02:21:22 PM »
this

thats why the y board rules all
::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:56 PM »
The best posters on this site all post their pics. They are proud of who they are, have nothing to hide. Not saying post your social security number, but at least put a face/physique to the statements you are making, especially if bodybuilding related.

So posting (in-shape) pictures would make someone a 'better' poster? At least, that's how do i interpret your first line. Sorry, but I find this a weak argument, and apart from this, how would you define 'best'?
I prefer my privacy over sharing all kinds of personal information. Has this impact on the trustworthy/quality of my postings? Well, that's up to others to decide. When I read someone's postings, I ask myself "does this makes sense?" (good arguments, references, etc), not "how would he/she look?".
BFG is a perfect example of this. The only thing I know, is that he runs eroids, but his postings are well written. Another example is (well, was) William Llewellyn. He might have the build of a beta, but his postings were excellent.
In short: solid arguments > someone's look.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2013, 02:34:37 PM »
So posting (in-shape) pictures would make someone a 'better' poster? At least, that's how do i interpret your first line. Sorry, but I find this a weak argument, and apart from this, how would you define 'best'?
I prefer my privacy over sharing all kinds of personal information. Has this impact on the trustworthy/quality of my postings? Well, that's up to others to decide. When I read someone's postings, I ask myself "does this makes sense?" (good arguments, references, etc), not "how would he/she look?".
BFG is a perfect example of this. The only thing I know, is that he runs eroids, but his postings are well written. Another example is (well, was) William Llewellyn. He might have the build of a beta, but his postings were excellent.
In short: solid arguments > someone's look.
meltdown.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2013, 02:35:33 PM »
(1)   As I understand it, Syntax set out to troll 333386 by pointing out certain licenses and contradictions he made in a series of prior statements
       regarding his membership and participation in the Navy and USMMA.

(2)   Chagrined by Syntax’s display of some misrepresentations and confusing accounts (e.g., there was some vacillation
       between leaving the USMMA by choice and flunking out), 333386 attempts to discredit Syntax by calling on him to post a pic with the
       riding insinuation that Syntax might not even workout, or, if he does, he is either ashamed or afraid of being ridiculed.  

(3)   (2) is utterly irrelevant to (1). Judgment: Case dismissed and 333386 is dragged to the pillory for contemplative self-reflection.

(4)   With regard to judging the legitimacy and justification of one’s posting 'worth' or 'value,' there is no moral inequivalence between posters  
       who have chosen Getbig name- and/or picture-transparency and those who prefer to have some aspect of their identity remain anonymous.
       While there are individuals who deliver undeserved taunts, insults, and, perhaps, personal harm from faceless and nameless retreats, when
       one chooses to expose oneself in a public forum, one, eo ipso, "lays oneself open without shelter and defense." One ought to
       deliberate hard over whether to abandon prudence and restraint for the sake of virtual praises and appearing like an authentic broskie.