Author Topic: Does syntaxmachine even lift?  (Read 59366 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Does syntaxmachine even lift?
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2013, 04:51:57 PM »
Can you expect anything less out of a marine?

Yes
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »
That's it  , I've done my trolling for the day   8)

PS: OMR  I'm sorry I got you involved in all this  ;D.

Nice prank man.. For a moment there, I thought you had spoken to the secret moderator.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2013, 04:59:06 PM »
1. The US Navy is a part of the US Military.
2. 3333 claimed to be a member of the Navy.
3. Hence (therefore, consequently, thusly, as a result), [....]

I'm rather confident that you possess the relevant cognitive competences to fill in the blank, but maybe you should do it anyway just to be sure.

And you ignored all my other posts about my year at USMMA why?  Go in the search function and look it up.  Never hid a damn thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
Nice prank man.. For a moment there, I thought you had spoken to the secret moderator.

"1"

He was tryin to get me to admit to something I never did.   I have no idea who deleted that thread or why.  I'm off to go lifting - something that is a foreign concept to many here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2013, 05:26:19 PM »

"1"
You trolling brah?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2013, 05:28:39 PM »
Can't we stop the drama and start lifting weights?  ::)

Yeah!

Let's drop some plates instead of this constant bickering about being in the Military or not!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2013, 05:32:38 PM »
He might have lied about being in the Navy and almost becoming a SEAL but those are some tree trunk arms. Beast forearms. If you have some muscle it really doesn't matter about fuck all else. Hell, you can even shake babies and the muscle family will embrace you.
O

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2013, 06:03:57 PM »
So 333 is a racist P&R mod, that hates Obama, but prosecutes people like Obama, and Johnny Flacon.

Typical lying bb'er, claims natural, but he's clearly not.

Condescending, arrogant, little man complex, wants to rub his so called "accomplishments" in your face whenever remotely cornered.  

Partakes in extremely faggy events which participants usually are of twink 120lb emaciated man skeleton status, but he loves easy competition, because that's the type of man he is, a sore loser, can't fathom that others might actually be better than him because they're content with who they are, which he's clearly not.

So what you were in the military? Am i suppose to bow down to you simply out of blind patriotism?

It is clear 333's life revolves around meeting and exceeding the "status quo" simply due to a definite feeling of inadequacy, and chip on the shoulder complex.

Wonder what happened to you when you were a little shit running around in your pop's backyard? Or maybe it was daddy who started your Napoleon complex after all.

Couldn't care less what syntax looks like, but i would like to see you write just one paragraph that can match syntax linguistic superiority.

I always assumed lawyers were master bullshiters, hiding behind written and verbal word play. Clearly after reading your posts, i'm correct about the sleazy, lying, scumbag portion, but when it comes to linguistics, you're at grade school proficiency at best.

Cut your wrist and cry in blood, bald f.aggot.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »
Yeah!

Let's drop some plates instead of this constant bickering about being in the Military or not!

Fuck yeah!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »
So 333 is a racist P&R mod, that hates Obama, but prosecutes people like Obama, and Johnny Flacon.

Typical lying bb'er, claims natural, but he's clearly not.

Wait what??? Did he badmouth The Falcon??

If that's the case, i'm off the 3333386-Bandwagon!

He can rot in hell for all i care!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #210 on: July 24, 2013, 06:13:06 PM »
Wait what??? Did he badmouth The Falcon??

If that's the case, i'm off the 3333386-Bandwagon!

He can rot in hell for all i care!

lol, 333 is a debt collection lawyer.

Obama reference = Colored yo yo nig nogs.

Johnny Flacon reference = High as a kite white trash.

HTH

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2013, 06:13:30 PM »
Ron must speak about this important issue.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2013, 06:26:30 PM »
So, in an attempt to own someone way more intelligent than him, our 3-fella starts a tread, but got brutally owned instead :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2013, 07:15:22 PM »
He's technically a lawyer but not really.

He's a debt collector w/ a law license.

Interesting. That actually explains a lot. At least to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2013, 07:18:37 PM »

So 333 is a racist P&R mod  - IM NOT A MOD  - HATE ALL RACES EQUALLY

, that hates Obama - TRUE

, but prosecutes people like Obama  - I CANT STAND MOST DA'S AND DONT DO CRIM LAW BUT IF I COULD PROSECUTE OBAMA AND SEND HIM BACK TO KENYA I WOULD

, and Johnny Flacon  -   ? ? ? ? ?   I NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES W FALCON - POST THE QUOTE PLEASE.

Typical lying bb'er, claims natural, but he's clearly not  - NEVER DID DRUGS - POST ONE PIC I EVER POSTED AND WHY YOU THINK IT SHOWS DRUG USAGE.  I LOOK THE SAME AT 25 THAT I DO AT 38.  

Condescending, arrogant, little man complex, wants to rub his so called "accomplishments" in your face whenever remotely cornered.  - ONLY WHEN STALKED, TROLLED, AND PESTERED ENDLESSLY BY A CERTAIN FEW   

Partakes in extremely faggy events which participants usually are of twink 120lb emaciated man skeleton status, but he loves easy competition, because that's the type of man he is, a sore loser, can't fathom that others might actually be better than him because they're content with who they are, which he's clearly not. - TO EACH HIS OWN, MAYBE IT WOULD BE BETTER TO JOIN A SOFTBALL TEAM AND BE A REAL TOUGH GUY?  I ALREADY DID THE OIL AND TRUNKS THING A FEW TIMES IF THAT COUNTS AS MANLINESS

So what you were in the military?  I WENT TO USMMA FOR A YEAR - TYPE IN USMMA & 333386 IN THE SEARCH FUNCTION AND SEE WHAT YOU GET.  I REGRET FAILING OUT AND WISH IT WORKED OUT, BUT I LEARNED ALOT THAT YEAR W THE SUCK ASS I HAD TO ENDURE

Am i suppose to bow down to you simply out of blind patriotism?  NO WAY!  

It is clear 333's life revolves around meeting and exceeding the "status quo" simply due to a definite feeling of inadequacy, and chip on the shoulder complex.  I ALWAYS TRY TO CHALLENGE MYSELF AND SEEK THINGS TO DO TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO TRAIN.  WHEN I DONT HAVE THESE THINGS TO DO I GET SORT OF LAZY AND GET FAT.  I POSTED MY FAT PICS A FEW TIMES - NOT GOOD LIVING AT ALL

Wonder what happened to you when you were a little shit running around in your pop's backyard?  I THINK I SHOT A FEW ANIMALS WITH A BB GUN A FEW TIMES

Or maybe it was daddy who started your Napoleon complex after all. UUUMMMMM NO

Couldn't care less what syntax looks like, but i would like to see you write just one paragraph that can match syntax linguistic superiority.  IF YOU WANT ME TO UP MY GAME IN THAT RESPECTS - NO PROBLEM AT ALL.  

I always assumed lawyers were master bullshiters, hiding behind written and verbal word play. Clearly after reading your posts, i'm correct about the sleazy, lying, scumbag portion, but when it comes to linguistics, you're at grade school proficiency at best.  ILL TRY HARDER TO IMPRESS YOU.  

Cut your wrist and cry in blood, bald f.aggot.  -  HOMOPHOBIC ARE YOU?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »
Interesting. That actually explains a lot. At least to me.

I work for myself and do what is in most demand - commercial debt collection.  I do lien foreclosures, mechanic's liens, AAA hearings, bond claims, Trust Fund Claims, Judgment Enforcement etc. 

Have a good stable of repeat clients who I do a good job for and enjoy the work.  I don't do medical, credit card, or consumer credit transactions under FDCPA although I give CLE classes to others on the FDCPA 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »

are you the clown with shitbags for arms?

you realize you look like a complete moron with two way oversized juiced arms pathetically trying to hide the fact you re short as fuck? What a douche, ill pose with people who are normal/natural just to make myself feel better about my sorry ass.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »
I work for myself and do what is in most demand - commercial debt collection.  I do lien foreclosures, mechanic's liens, AAA hearings, bond claims, Trust Fund Claims, Judgment Enforcement etc. 

Have a good stable of repeat clients who I do a good job for and enjoy the work.  I don't do medical, credit card, or consumer credit transactions under FDCPA although I give CLE classes to others on the FDCPA 

No, that's not what I meant. I meant that you don't seem to be practicing criminal law or particularly interested in legal matters. I've tried to discuss specific legal issues with you a couple of times and you passed on the opportunity and I was always curious as to why.

If your area of practice is that, that's fine. You don't need to justify it to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »

are you the clown with shitbags for arms?

you realize you look like a complete moron with two way oversized juiced arms pathetically trying to hide the fact you re short as fuck? What a douche, ill pose with people who are normal/natural just to make myself feel better about my sorry ass.

Im 5 8  - guy in from of me was like  6 3 or 64 or so. 

No roids or juice whatsoever,  zero.   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »

yeah it's all creatine right?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
No, that's not what I meant. I meant that you don't seem to be practicing criminal law or particularly interested in legal matters. I've tried to discuss specific legal issues with you a couple of times and you passed on the opportunity and I was always curious as to why.

If your area of practice is that, that's fine. You don't need to justify it to me.

When you work for yourself you do what is in demand and people need and will pay you for.  Crim Law deals w the scum of the earth in NYC.  I have had to handle a few crim matters and its horrible.  The slime and sludge of the earth fill the court houses and most of the work is what is known as 18B which is court appointed low pay stuff.  Almost all cases are pled out and its a mill.  Not my cup of tea.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2013, 07:47:08 PM »
yeah it's all creatine right?  ::)

No - I am the same exact size now I was at 25.  No difference at all - just been lifting for 20 years.  Yes 20 years going hard at this.  Being 5 8 and stocky build makes it easier for me.  Getting lean is a real pain in the ass on the other hand. 

I posted pics of when I was 17 doing track, 22-25 when I did shows (5), my fat pics over the last few years.  I still lifted heavy - but ate way too much and packed on the weight.  I been dieting down and cleaning up my act diet wise for almost a year now. 

No roids whatsoever.  No redness, no acne, no bloat, no gyno, no drastic weight changes, etc.  I been at this for 20 frigging years now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
How tall was that Mexican who towers over u?

Guy in the red shirt is same height as me - and he is a dago like me - but more olive skin.  camera angle. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2013, 08:37:57 PM »

Are you sure you are 5'8?

I know some 6'3 guys and they dont exactly tower over me like that.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »
Are you sure you are 5'8?

I know some 6'3 guys and they dont exactly tower over me like that.

I posted my gun permit, drivers license, and other id w my height on it  in another thread.  What more can I do?