Author Topic: Ever since someone said Ronny Rockel sounds as dumb Speaking his native language  (Read 13566 times)

spinnis

as he does speaking english, I cant take him seriously,

He has the "retarded" look in his eyes, never noticed that before lol!

"hey guys whats 1 +1 ? please?

googly eyes?

he has an AMAZING body though,

But whoever said that ruined it all lol.

spinnis

Someone at RX even confirmed that the man is as dumd as they come

is it just me or does he look stupid?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

I think that was me. You're welcome as usual, my friend. :-*

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I think so too. But he doesnt look problematic. So, its better than inteligent and problematic like Milos.

spinnis

I think that was me. You're welcome as usual, my friend. :-*

I cant even look at the dude seriously now.

Fuck you  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
definately has the "retard" look.  ;D

spinnis

definately has the "retard" look.  ;D

he does doesn't he?

fucking hell :(

It actually annoys me lol!

affeman

• Getbig V
He was once in a german talkshow, where a fat ugly porker woman ripped him apart and he was even too retarded to fight back, that was hilarious. ;D

spinnis

say it aint so?!?!?

affeman

• Getbig V

spinnis

but no swedish subtitles. :-\

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/e8eda5858c48f34e12b5/Ronny-Rockel-bei-Oliver-Geissen

thank god for that, I would have probably punched my monitor.

I could rip that fat slut a NEW HOLE if she said anything bad

spinnis

He could have just said..

"To appriciate a body like mine, you would at least have to take care of your own body, and its apparent you don't so why on earth are you at this show"

He should have just put it like that, calmly and nicely, and then went in for the kill if she continued

spinnis

Does the fit chick say something smart?

and why are the laughing after rockel says something eveyrtime, at around 8 min is he saying something smart?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Ever since someone said Ronny Rockel sounds as dumb Speaking his native lang
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »
as he does speaking english, I cant take him seriously,

He has the "retarded" look in his eyes, never noticed that before lol!

"hey guys whats 1 +1 ? please?

googly eyes?

Um, he is a bodybuilder. Were you expecting an articulate polymath?  I have said it before and I'll say it again: most bodybuilders are best seen and not heard.

spinnis

didnt someone tell ahbatn dat¨szy<r¨f shf älm lm thjat fat bitch sometghufn fa<

fuck why did you link that shit

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Ever since someone said Ronny Rockel sounds as dumb Speaking his native lang
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »
Um, he is a bodybuilder. Were you expecting an articulate polymath?  I have said it before and I'll say it again: most bodybuilders are best seen and not heard.
Kai seems quite clever

Gab

• Getbig II
I wanna know wtf they're saying in that vid. Been watching it for like 10 mins and even tho i took some german in school i dont understand most of it. That bitch looks annoying as hell tho.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I wanna know wtf they're saying in that vid. Been watching it for like 10 mins and even tho i took some german in school i dont understand most of it. That bitch looks annoying as hell tho.

Hit up Donkey Kong to translate for you.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 09:29:32 AM »

That's what you get for cutting class, not doing your homework, and doodling when you should have been paying attention.  ::)

Gab

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 09:37:38 AM »
That's what you get for cutting class, not doing your homework, and doodling when you should have been paying attention.  ::)

Yeah I guess. But german was optional to take in school since english isnt our "first language" or however you say and english was more important to learn etc. This is acually also the first time i regret not paying more attention in german class :)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
but no swedish subtitles. :-\

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/e8eda5858c48f34e12b5/Ronny-Rockel-bei-Oliver-Geissen

That was so weird, he standing there at the start and the host, I guess, telling him to put his pants on.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
That was so weird, he standing there at the start and the host, I guess, telling him to put his pants on.  ;D

Funny, same thing happened to me outside a Target dressing room a few weeks ago.  :-\

Gab

• Getbig II
That palumbo looking dude came in now and seem to be letting that bitch know whats up :)

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
Someone at RX even confirmed that the man is as dumd as they come

Dumb as they come and built like a brick shithouse? That's just the kind of man I want tapping my ass. Nightly.