Author Topic: What amount of effort is two 98 pound dumbells for lunges at 16 reps  (Read 3824 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is two 98 pound dumbells for lunges at 16 reps total (thats 8 per leg) done in 20 minites  ???

Then i had to go to work
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: What amount of effort
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »

Mucho effort !

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:43:33 PM »
I am very impressed that your knees have not given out holding up your fat out of shape body.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »
Mucho effort !

My goal is to keep increasing the weight

personally if i go up to 25-30 reps on an exercise split up in sets, that exercise is too light and i dont feel im progressing because i dont have the "        " muscle fibers? . I should use a weight that that i cant get much more than 20 total
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »
I am very impressed that your knees have not given out holding up your fat out of shape body.

i have to do proper warm up , my knees were pretty tight this morning so had to warm up with non weight lunges
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »
with that amount it will hit deep fibers, it will be a substantiate effort, same as sprinting while holding 40 lbs dumbbells in the forest in set of 20 seconds for 5 sets or so.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 02:33:08 PM »
i thought you said that just standing and walking around was good enough training for the wheels falcon, so what made you change your mind on that?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
is two 98 pound dumbells for lunges at 16 reps total (thats 8 per leg) done in 20 minites  ???

Then i had to go to work

No young Falcon- you did not have to go to work, you choose to go to work, because you believe in hard work. Have a good weekend my hard working friend.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 02:48:52 PM »
i thought you said that just standing and walking around was good enough training for the wheels falcon, so what made you change your mind on that?
just standing around walking is essential for the growth/sustenance of the smaller fibers
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:55:23 PM »
No young Falcon- you did not have to go to work, you choose to go to work, because you believe in hard work. Have a good weekend my hard working friend.
work creates balance, whether one needs the money or not, one must give back in some way, for the sun works everyday shining its light the trees give us air , they work everyday too. Good to keep the continuim going for as long as i pussy-abely can
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 09:30:28 AM »
work creates balance, whether one needs the money or not, one must give back in some way, for the sun works everyday shining its light the trees give us air , they work everyday too. Good to keep the continuim going for as long as i pussy-abely can

Senor Falconey, do the trees give us air, or do we take it?  Maybe they don't want us to have the air, but cannot stop us from taking it.  Furthermore, they take our carbon dioxide.  Or do we give it to them?  Maybe we have an unspoken symbiotic relationship with the trees that is kept on the down low?  What do you think?

As for the sun, all it does is work it's ass off 24/7, and all we do is take from it.  It saddens me to think that we give the sun nothing in return.  We just take take take from it, and never give it thanks.  Jannay Falcones, how do you give thanks to the sun for all of it's hard work?  After all, it gives you everything (life), and never asks for anything in return.   :'(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 01:57:07 PM »
Senor Falconey, do the trees give us air, or do we take it?  Maybe they don't want us to have the air, but cannot stop us from taking it.  Furthermore, they take our carbon dioxide.  Or do we give it to them?  Maybe we have an unspoken symbiotic relationship with the trees that is kept on the down low?  What do you think?

As for the sun, all it does is work it's ass off 24/7, and all we do is take from it.  It saddens me to think that we give the sun nothing in return.  We just take take take from it, and never give it thanks.  Jannay Falcones, how do you give thanks to the sun for all of it's hard work?  After all, it gives you everything (life), and never asks for anything in return.   :'(

i think giving comes first before taking it. we are given life , we didnt take it. if someone gives us something we dont always have to take it. in order for something to take a thing ///sometthing has to make then give it first
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: What amount of effort is two 98 pound dumbells for lunges at 16 reps
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 04:24:40 PM »
 8) See we need to keep mowing with a push mower this guy says no riding mowers, get the exercise and cardio from push mowing. D"ude says you a lazy bastard for wanting a riding mower" LOL

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 05:29:58 PM »
the sun works everyday shining its light the trees give us air , they work everyday too.

x2 good point Falcon.  No days off for the sun and tree.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »
What is ur job falcon? And are these lunges still making you sore?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 06:27:25 PM »
more effort than all the combined effort guys put in their training in a month on this very site....
?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
Falcon, how high do your dumbells go?

Also what is your science for determining how much you increase your lift?