Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332855 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1050 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:08 AM »
ha ha ha - when in doubt - throw the race card out there.   

they pulled that shit on 911 skeptics all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1051 on: April 18, 2011, 08:27:39 AM »
they pulled that shit on 911 skeptics all the time.

Bush was black? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: April 18, 2011, 08:35:51 AM »
nah, it's when opponents of the 911 quesitons would shout "you probably doubt the holocaust too" or something like that. 

completely unrelated, but one of the techniques used to discredit a belief without addressing its points.

You've heard birtherism compared to 911 skepticism all the time, haven't you?  They try to attach the same stigma to it - without even looking at the Qs that the birthers have.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: April 18, 2011, 08:40:48 AM »
nah, it's when opponents of the 911 quesitons would shout "you probably doubt the holocaust too" or something like that. 

completely unrelated, but one of the techniques used to discredit a belief without addressing its points.

You've heard birtherism compared to 911 skepticism all the time, haven't you?  They try to attach the same stigma to it - without even looking at the Qs that the birthers have.

Look i favor a full investigation into 911 myself.   But my thought is that it will unearth sheer incompetence at all levels going back a few years more than a inside job CT.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: April 18, 2011, 08:45:34 AM »
Look i favor a full investigation into 911 myself.   But my thought is that it will unearth sheer incompetence at all levels going back a few years more than a inside job CT.   

hey, that's your take.  there are things like molten steel under WTC7 and huge insider training betting on the airline stock to fall (put options) which were specifically not investivgated because - according to the 911 commission - they had nothing to do with Al-quida.

The responsibility for the events of 911 were placed 100% on Al-Q.  This fits politically and allowed for the war.  But Atta sure as shit wasn't betting on the stock markets ;)  And the $ from pakistan was ignored too.

it is what it is.  We don't want to derail this into a 911 thread.  The main point is that critics of the birther movement will cry racism, etc - to try to associate birthers with something much worse than "we just wanna see if Obama is legally able to hold that job".  The minute the media (that includes FOX, yall...) translates birtherism to racism, it's an off-limits topic.  Just like 911 is now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1055 on: April 18, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »
Arizona's governor vetoes 'birther bill'
By Paul Davenport
Associated PressOSTED: 04:16 p.m. HST, Apr 18, 2011

PHOENIX >> Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer today vetoed a bill to require President Barack Obama and other presidential candidates to prove their U.S. citizenship before their names can appear on the state's ballot.

The bill vetoed by Brewer today would have made Arizona the first state to pass such a requirement. The Arizona bill included proof-of-qualification for all candidates appearing on Arizona ballots, with those varying by the office sought.

Hawaii officials have certified Obama was born in that state, but so-called "birthers" have demanded more proof.

Brewer said in her veto letter that she was troubled that the bill empowered Arizona's secretary of state to judge the qualifications of all candidates when they file to run for office.

"I do not support designating one person as the gatekeeper to the ballot for a candidate, which could lead to arbitrary or politically motivated decisions," said Brewer, who was secretary of state until she became governor in 2009.

"In addition, I never imagined being presented with a bill that could require candidates for president of the greatest and most powerful nation on Earth to submit their 'early baptismal circumcision certificates' among other records to the Arizona secretary of state," she said. "This is a bridge too far."

The certificates are among the documents a candidate could submit in place of a birth certificate.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/120170799.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: April 18, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
Brewer must be in on the conspiracy.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1057 on: April 19, 2011, 03:07:45 AM »
This thread is just depressing.

Time to move on with your lives, boys.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: April 19, 2011, 04:35:44 AM »
Calling all Hawaiians [Birth certificate]
WND ^ | April 19, 2011 | Joseph Farah

________________________ _____________________-

Now we have a new story from the former health director in the state of Hawaii.

Even if the president of the United States wanted his long-form birth certificate, he couldn't get it.

No Hawaiians can, Dr. Chiyome Fukino insists.

But, of course, that presents us with another problem.

What about all the other Hawaiians who have managed to secure these elusive documents without incident?

How did they do it?

How did Eleanor Nordyke manage to get copies of her twins' birth certificates – twins born one day later at the Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. (You can see those here.)

I'm calling on all Hawaiians to let me know if you have been able to secure a long-form birth certificate from the Hawaii health department in recent years. Send me the image files and tell me your story of how you secured it and what hassles you had or didn't have.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1059 on: April 19, 2011, 06:20:57 AM »
let's keep this going until 3 days before the election.
then BO will release his long form; all will be in order.
there goes any chance for the Rep.  all that time was wasted on a non issue.
well played, Mr. Obama !   :D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: April 19, 2011, 06:24:06 AM »
let's keep this going until 3 days before the election.
then BO will release his long form; all will be in order.
there goes any chance for the Rep.  all that time was wasted on a non issue.
well played, Mr. Obama !   :D

::)  ::)

Question - Obama eluded to a supposed Scholarship he got for school that helped him pay his way.    Ca you give me some details on that?     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: April 19, 2011, 08:17:30 AM »
If he released his records like his bc, passports, school records, etc, this would all go away.

not in your mind....you would simply switch to this being a vast left-wing conspiracy to falsify documents in order to legitimize Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: April 19, 2011, 08:23:35 AM »
not in your mind....you would simply switch to this being a vast left-wing conspiracy to falsify documents in order to legitimize Obama

So its ok for him to release nothing at all for the perceived response from the tea party people?   Yeah ok, keep falling for that crap.   Tell me a little more about that scholarship obama claims he got. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: April 19, 2011, 08:23:53 AM »
hey, that's your take.  there are things like molten steel under WTC7 and huge insider training betting on the airline stock to fall (put options) which were specifically not investivgated because - according to the 911 commission - they had nothing to do with Al-quida.

The responsibility for the events of 911 were placed 100% on Al-Q.  This fits politically and allowed for the war.  But Atta sure as shit wasn't betting on the stock markets ;)  And the $ from pakistan was ignored too.

it is what it is.  We don't want to derail this into a 911 thread.  The main point is that critics of the birther movement will cry racism, etc - to try to associate birthers with something much worse than "we just wanna see if Obama is legally able to hold that job".  The minute the media (that includes FOX, yall...) translates birtherism to racism, it's an off-limits topic.  Just like 911 is now.

Well you are wrong in that I believe it is racism that is driving this birther thing...they are trying to de-legitimize Obama by saying he is not a "true American"...and no way would this movement had continued had Obama been white and therefore "more legitimate" in the eyes of the birthers....and these same people are the same who wanted to see a constitutional amendment so that Schwartzenegger could possibly run for president...yet  he wasn't born here but he is "legit" because he is white

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #1064 on: April 19, 2011, 09:05:14 AM »
333 why do you keep posting articles from wnd?  It's a right wing birther site.  Is that the ONLY source you have?  I mean seriously.  It's as repetitive as your nonsense that Hawaii is lying. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: April 19, 2011, 09:16:28 AM »
Donald Trump: I'll release my tax returns if President Obama shows his birth certificate
New York Daily News ^ | 04/19/2011 | Aliyah Shahid

Donald Trump has a deal for the President: He'll release his tax returns if Obama releases his birth certificate.

The billionaire businessman and aspiring presidential candidate laid out the conditions for his financial records disclosure Tuesday.

"Maybe I'm going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate … I'd love to give my tax returns. I may tie my tax returns into Obama's birth certificate," he told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos.

Obama revealed Monday that the First Family shelled out $453,770 to the IRS for 2010.

Presidents and potential candidates traditionally reveal how much they pay in taxes, but it's not a requirement. It's unclear just how much Trump - who has been bragging about his personal fortune in recent weeks - is worth.

Trump, who's at the head of the birther chorus, has seen a spike in recent polls. He repeated his doubts that Obama was born in the U.S., a claim that Stephanopoulos immediately blasted.

"George, they've co-opted you. Obviously, Obama and his minions have co-opted you," Trump said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: April 19, 2011, 12:28:58 PM »
333 why do you keep posting articles from wnd?  It's a right wing birther site.  Is that the ONLY source you have?  I mean seriously.  It's as repetitive as your nonsense that Hawaii is lying. 

exactly the point I have made..all of his postings come from fringe right-wing/ conservative/crazy blog sites..they have no legitimacy..its just another guys opinion

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1067 on: April 19, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »

Question - Obama eluded to a supposed Scholarship he got for school that helped him pay his way.    Ca you give me some details on that?     
no, because it doesn't interest me.
Now, teasing you.....that does !  ;D
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1068 on: April 19, 2011, 12:53:52 PM »
exactly the point I have made..all of his postings come from fringe right-wing/ conservative/crazy blog sites..they have no legitimacy..its just another guys opinion

duh.. its his "PROOF"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: April 19, 2011, 12:59:11 PM »
duh.. its his "PROOF"

Where is a duly signed BC from your messiah or hospital generated BC or record?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1070 on: April 19, 2011, 01:43:03 PM »

Where is a duly signed BC from your messiah or hospital generated BC or record?

I dont give a fuck.. go on fact finders or some shit.. do your clients know that Obama consumes your thoughts.. What he eats for dinner, where he is born, what his wife looks like,..the bick he rides, who he prays too..
man is he paying rent in your brain because he is living there

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: April 19, 2011, 01:45:29 PM »
yeah, trump is MIGHTY sensitive about his financial records.

I'll take a $5 bet with any getbigger that trump will never release them.  "I'm worth many times the 2.7 bil that Forbes says I am"......  I mean, really? 

He was breaking down the dates, of how long he could go without releasing them.  He didn't know anything about right to privacy/Roe vs Wade, really looked foolish on that one.  But he had all these deadlines (and reasons he won't release his info now) at his fingertips.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: April 19, 2011, 01:48:44 PM »

I dont give a fuck.. go on fact finders or some shit.. do your clients know that Obama consumes your thoughts.. What he eats for dinner, where he is born, what his wife looks like,..the bick he rides, who he prays too..
man is he paying rent in your brain because he is living there

Of course you don't care - you went to the polls like a lemming doing ZERO research on this fraud you put in office for no other reason than he looked and sounded cool.   

Now that he is in office and peopl are trying to piece together the narritve and story of this grifter, all the uncomfortable facts are coming to light you are undoubedtly embarassed by hat had you known at the time probably would have never voted for.   

And by the way - my clients hate obama worse than I do.   In fact, there is not one buisness collegue I have that does not consider obasa anything but the antichrist as far as business goes.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: April 19, 2011, 01:56:52 PM »
Trump should have stuck with the birther issue - he is an expert on that.

The moment he went to that interview yesterday, he was relvealed to be a clueless dope on a lot of issues.  "I'm more pro-defense than all the other candidates!@"

I mean, who says that?  he's gonna get pressed so hard in the primaries, it'll be unbelievable.  He's tops at the polls now, but he won't be in 2 weeks.  He'll jump the shark.  The more we learn about him, the more we learn he's a lib.  And he's working SO HARD to convince us that he's not a liberal.  The lady doth protest too much.

Anyone find a link to the text of that interview yet?  telling us how he's going to force china to stop devalueing their currency.  How he'll tell OPEC to drop oil to 70 a barrel and they'll listen.  Worse part is, the damage he'll do to the other candidates.  He's shitting all over mitt's business experience.  Let's face it, mitt will probably be the GOp candidate.  Now, obama can say "even donald trump pointed out that your business experience is minimal and that you failed as much as you succeeded".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: April 19, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »
Dr. Orly Taitz: Donald Trump Will Get the Republican Nomination

(Apr. 19, 2011) — On April 18, 2011, The Post & Email spoke with Dr. Orly Taitz just prior to the announced veto by Arizona Governor Janice Brewer of the legislation which would have required candidates for the office of president to provide proof of “natural born Citizenship” status.

Since that time, Taitz has launched a recall campaign against Brewer which can be signed by any Arizona registered voter.

On April 15, Taitz was interviewed by John King of CNN, who labeled her “the leading figure in the birther movement.” Before the interview commenced, King expressed skepticism over the contention that the Arizona bill was not “aimed” at Barack Hussein Obama.

During the telecast, King admitted that what he called the “Certificate of Live Birth,” which he held up to the cameras, is not a complete birth record. He asked his other guest, a pollster, if “the president has to do something more proactively” to convince the public that he was born in Hawaii.

When Taitz held up documents which she claimed proved that Obama is using a stolen social security number, the pollster interrupted Taitz and claimed that her statements arose from racism. When he asked Taitz if the eligibility question would have arisen if Obama had been white, Taitz answered, “Yes.”