Author Topic: What do you think about a 'Milos style' cycle?  (Read 7567 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
What do you think about a 'Milos style' cycle?
« on: July 04, 2007, 01:41:33 AM »

500-1000mg TEST/week
+
250-1000mg OTHER ANABOLICS/week
+
2-6 IU GH/day
+
up to 40 IU Insulin a day

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH...some would do just little extra - but majority DON'T!

Also - this is not non-stop either as people think...

Usually, whatever amount of weeks ON - at least HALF THAT MUCH OFF...and often - as much (or more) OFF than ON.

Meaning: 12 ON, 6 OFF...16 ON, 8 OFF...etc

Looks pretty reasonable to me, for a guy with awesome genetics and unlimited quaility food. In truth i'm sick of hearing about guys that allegedly do 10 million milligrams a week ::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: What do you think about a 'Milos style' cycle?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 04:33:09 AM »
Sounds like a reasonable dose of juice.  Im not so sure about them taking all that time off though.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 06:25:50 AM »
Sounds like a reasonable dose of juice.  Im not so sure about them taking all that time off though.

Agreed. The only thing I would change is taking a longer time off & dropping the slin.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 08:21:00 AM »
Well, the insulin would kill plenty of guys...

2000mg is not out of the park. esp if any of its SUS.
I think it's prolly a bit light on injectables for a big Pro.
I also bet most use plenty of orals too.

I'm bettin' A real list would more resemble Munsners death stack, but lighter on the orals.
I suspect they are adding cremes to the mix also these days. We got pretty much anything
available today. Got to build up a lot of scar tissue over the years.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »
Looks like a fairly normal advanced stack.......thought it would of been front loaded with androgens and tapered off into more anabolics towards the end.......but hey Milos is one to be respected and the results are on show.
Team Biohazard UK

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
what cycle do you guys think its most truthfull about what the Pros use looking at that thread? Milos cycle or GH15?

Gh15īs post would make more sense, but man, how can someone live taking all that stuff?
!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »
what cycle do you guys think its most truthfull about what the Pros use looking at that thread? Milos cycle or GH15?

Gh15īs post would make more sense, but man, how can someone live taking all that stuff?
Milos cycle is more truthful. There are some that go to the extreme gh15 states, but they are a minority. I think the majority would fall into the realm of a Milos cycle to slightly higher...not gh15 high.
As for gh15 after reading this cycle he posted I greatly question his credibility. You know if this guy really is a top 10 pro as he claims to be then there are ways to prove it without compromising his identity to the entire board. if he were to prove to Ron who he was and if then Ron were to start a thread confirming gh15 is a top 10 pro, this would help his case a lot. I know a lot of us protect our identities on here, but come on, if you're going to make a claim like the ones gh makes, you have to do something to back it up.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »
Milos cycle is more truthful. There are some that go to the extreme gh15 states, but they are a minority. I think the majority would fall into the realm of a Milos cycle to slightly higher...not gh15 high.
As for gh15 after reading this cycle he posted I greatly question his credibility. You know if this guy really is a top 10 pro as he claims to be then there are ways to prove it without compromising his identity to the entire board. if he were to prove to Ron who he was and if then Ron were to start a thread confirming gh15 is a top 10 pro, this would help his case a lot. I know a lot of us protect our identities on here, but come on, if you're going to make a claim like the ones gh makes, you have to do something to back it up.

I agree completely (especially with the last part).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 08:41:06 PM »

As for gh15 after reading this cycle he posted I greatly question his credibility. You know if this guy really is a top 10 pro as he claims to be then there are ways to prove it without compromising his identity to the entire board.

Yeah I think he is a fake too.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 12:56:48 AM »
While Milos' cycle may be more truthful because of its simplicity, the dosages are greatly underestimated.

From my knowledge of 2 good frinds who are recently turned pros, and 3 friends who are national level competitors.  The truth is something like this.
2500mg test ew +-
1000-1500mg of other anabolics and an oral or two
8-16 iu gh
up to 60iu slin
igf1

Realize that is an offseason cycle and yes it does get way more complicated pre-contest.
HOWEVER I fully believe that at a pro show there is likely 1 person in the top 10 on Milos' cycle or similar but prob many on much more than that.

Interestingly enough, of those 5 people I'm close with only 1 person does not use slin and hes a pro.
And the other pro has not competed but once or twice since earning his card as he said he couldn't handle it anymore.

They all stay on year round and prob have for some time, taking a few months off throughout on 5 years here and there.  By year round its really blast and cruise where cruise is 300mg of test 150mg of deca ew shot 1x per week along with HCG clomid etc.  Offseason is 10 blast 2 weeks clearout 4weeks cruise, then switch tests and anabolics. 

My buddy who did Jr. Nats last year was on:
2200 enan
600mg primo
600mg tren
600mg mast
abombs 150ed
10iu growth
igf1
30iu slin

This was all swapped 5 weeks out for suspension, mast ace,tren ace winni.
t3/clen/eca were rotated thruout. Along with diuretics and other last min oral goodies
Just what I've seen 1st hand.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 12:11:38 PM »
Milos has a damn good reason to say what he did...keep his ass out of more "legal issues" and since he's a guru he wants people to believe drugs play a minor part so his clients look even better.

i have plenty of proof that these pro's take a happy medium between GH and milos examples.

guys like ronnie, ruhl, jay, warren are probably on the high end. guys like dexter, heath are probably on the low end.

make no mistake, there are not any pro's who use 750mg Test with a few other AAS mixed in. it isn't that easy.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »
I bet most make sure they never run out of 6cc hypos!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »
500-1000mg TEST/week
+
250-1000mg OTHER ANABOLICS/week
+
2-6 IU GH/day
+
up to 40 IU Insulin a day

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH...some would do just little extra - but majority DON'T!

Also - this is not non-stop either as people think...

Usually, whatever amount of weeks ON - at least HALF THAT MUCH OFF...and often - as much (or more) OFF than ON.

Meaning: 12 ON, 6 OFF...16 ON, 8 OFF...etc

Looks pretty reasonable to me, for a guy with awesome genetics and unlimited quaility food. In truth i'm sick of hearing about guys that allegedly do 10 million milligrams a week ::)

I call bullshit on the "12 ON, 6 OFF...16 ON, 8 OFF".

They stay on most of the year...

1G Test ew is on the conservative side for most IFBB pros......and I would say the majority easily double that with the extreme being 3-5G Test ew.

We're the Kovacs/Palumbo's of the world here.

Lee Priest, Milos....those guys are probably on the lighter side of AAS use.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 07:03:14 PM »
I call bullshit on the "12 ON, 6 OFF...16 ON, 8 OFF".

They stay on most of the year...

1G Test ew is on the conservative side for most IFBB pros......and I would say the majority easily double that with the extreme being 3-5G Test ew.

We're the Kovacs/Palumbo's of the world here.

Lee Priest, Milos....those guys are probably on the lighter side of AAS use.

DIV

I can't speak for Kovacs but I think you'd be surprised at the cycles Dave used to run. Sure, he used and used a good deal but not like this insanity gh15 posted. Dave gets a bad rap on this board for some reason and it pisses me off. Div, this is not a shot directed at you, but I wish the dumb asses of this board would keep their mouths shut concerning Dave, when in fact they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 07:11:33 PM »
Daves a treasure trove of info. I'm sure it's great to pick his brain. He seems real cool and insightfull to.
He goes thru a lot of cycles in MD where the person asks for something unusual.
Not everything thet works for anyone works for all. If you got personal time w/ the man
thats awesome. I'd bet he knows does know of some outrageous dosers out there way over 4ooo.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 09:19:42 PM »
I can't speak for Kovacs but I think you'd be surprised at the cycles Dave used to run. Sure, he used and used a good deal but not like this insanity gh15 posted. Dave gets a bad rap on this board for some reason and it pisses me off. Div, this is not a shot directed at you, but I wish the dumb asses of this board would keep their mouths shut concerning Dave, when in fact they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

When I mention Palumbo, it's mainly directed at his physique and what he has done to it over the years.

Of course no one truly knows his cycles but him, though from looking at him, I can speculate the same as I do about Kovacs.

In some areas, Palumbo has atrophied, regardless of what he uses and to me that sends up red flags...

Being on high dosages for too long a period is what people refer to as "Palumboism".

Marble did a great post on it years ago.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 05:32:53 AM »

Of course no one truly knows his cycles but him

This is true, Dave P also seems to me like a guy who likes to push the envelope so to speak. 

My guess on Dave is there was potent cycles that never ended, along with plenty of GH, IGF-1 and slin.  Just a hunch though and will say whenever I see MD magazine his column is the only reason I look at the mag.  Plus the job he does on that website answering all the questions is great, from what I can tell Dave usually gives out moderate cycles and is cautious giving advice.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 05:45:03 AM »

Agreed, on all points.

Honestly, I have to agree with Duchaine on this topic. If you need terribly high doses of anabolics just to compete...then you shouldn't be competing at all. Your training and diet likely sucks, and probably your genetics.

A few years ago I needed 4g/week to get to 225lbs. Now, I'm almost there on just HRT doses, and I'm feeling much better. My training sucked back then, but I didn't know it. I suspect that most people who need very high doses have shitty training/diet...but likely will never realize that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 06:06:52 AM »
A few years ago I needed 4g/week to get to 225lbs. Now, I'm almost there on just HRT doses, and I'm feeling much better. My training sucked back then, but I didn't know it. I suspect that most people who need very high doses have shitty training/diet...but likely will never realize that.

Thanks for being honest...

What aspect change in your training helped you the most?

8)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 06:32:37 AM »
Thanks for being honest...

What aspect change in your training helped you the most?

8)

I cut the shit with thinking I could train like an "athlete" which meant that heavy weights were secondary to my performance on the field. I think the same goes for bodybuilding, to be honest. Look at a heavyweight boxer...they don't train for hypertrophy at all, they train to fight...and half of them look like they could be a month from winning a BB'ing contest. Same goes for MMA...their physiques are built with no bullshit workouts...they look better than almost everyone out there. All that shit about being a "freak" is garbage, IMHO. Most people (AAS users) don't compete. They're big and fat, or small...they look like garbage. That's because they train like garbage, and they don't technically even "train" because training implies you are "training" FOR SOMETHING. Most guys who use steroids workout. They lift the same weights every year, they never get much stronger. If they did, we'd all be benching 500lbs in our early 20's.

Granted, I train for performance, but all that swiss-ball, bosa-ball, wobble-board, wood-chopping, GPP/SPP, garbage is a load of bullshit. You need to lift heavy and do the things that suck...heavy box squats, thick bar benching, floor presses, etc...

I thought I was strong, and training hard. I was doing sets with 225 on good mornings. I never saw anyone do that in my gym, so I was (relatively) strong. Then I worked out with a 165lb (Elite) powerlifter. He did concentric-only sets of good mornings from a dead stop in the rack with 450lbs for a double. I can now do 405 for a double. My higher rep sets are never less than 225 and usually 315. The first day I worked out with him, I went to 315, just to not look like a pussy; but I coulda done it all the while, I just didn't know it...I already thought I was strong and working hard. So my training sucked...I wasn't working as hard as I could have, because I was strong for my gym. Now, I work  out at a military academy...and it's upped my game.

My average client follows a routine similar to the one I'm on, and we get about 30lbs on their squat (for working sets) in about 3 leg workouts, and we get about 10 lbs on their bench in about the same time, without steroids.

Bottom line is that my training sucked. I tried everything, and it sucked. I thought I trained hard, and I sucked. And at 5'7", 220lbs, I'm bigger than most bodybuilders at the same height, but I don't train for hypertrophy at all, and I take less gear (100mgs of Prop EOD). So that means most bodybuilders have to work their way up to "terrible" training, before they get to the shitty level I was at, before they can get to the point I am at now, which is still garbage IMHO.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 07:35:45 AM »
I cut the shit with thinking I could train like an "athlete" which meant that heavy weights were secondary to my performance on the field. I think the same goes for bodybuilding, to be honest. Look at a heavyweight boxer...they don't train for hypertrophy at all, they train to fight...and half of them look like they could be a month from winning a BB'ing contest. Same goes for MMA...their physiques are built with no bullshit workouts...they look better than almost everyone out there. All that shit about being a "freak" is garbage, IMHO. Most people (AAS users) don't compete. They're big and fat, or small...they look like garbage. That's because they train like garbage, and they don't technically even "train" because training implies you are "training" FOR SOMETHING. Most guys who use steroids workout. They lift the same weights every year, they never get much stronger. If they did, we'd all be benching 500lbs in our early 20's.

Granted, I train for performance, but all that swiss-ball, bosa-ball, wobble-board, wood-chopping, GPP/SPP, garbage is a load of bullshit. You need to lift heavy and do the things that suck...heavy box squats, thick bar benching, floor presses, etc...

I thought I was strong, and training hard. I was doing sets with 225 on good mornings. I never saw anyone do that in my gym, so I was (relatively) strong. Then I worked out with a 165lb (Elite) powerlifter. He did concentric-only sets of good mornings from a dead stop in the rack with 450lbs for a double. I can now do 405 for a double. My higher rep sets are never less than 225 and usually 315. The first day I worked out with him, I went to 315, just to not look like a pussy; but I coulda done it all the while, I just didn't know it...I already thought I was strong and working hard. So my training sucked...I wasn't working as hard as I could have, because I was strong for my gym. Now, I work  out at a military academy...and it's upped my game.

My average client follows a routine similar to the one I'm on, and we get about 30lbs on their squat (for working sets) in about 3 leg workouts, and we get about 10 lbs on their bench in about the same time, without steroids.

Bottom line is that my training sucked. I tried everything, and it sucked. I thought I trained hard, and I sucked. And at 5'7", 220lbs, I'm bigger than most bodybuilders at the same height, but I don't train for hypertrophy at all, and I take less gear (100mgs of Prop EOD). So that means most bodybuilders have to work their way up to "terrible" training, before they get to the shitty level I was at, before they can get to the point I am at now, which is still garbage IMHO.

Good post...i agree.

Good mornings are a hell of a workout. my squat and deadlift jumped up quickly once i added them to my training a few years ago.

my training is very simple, yet heavy and very intense.

i take half of what most of my powerlifting friends take and i'm just as strong or stronger in most lifts. i've always done power movements and olympic movements.

8)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »
hooker what is your bodyfat%, remember that these guys are in there 9-12% in the offseason, most people would kill to be that low, and contest they have to take that much

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
hooker what is your bodyfat%, remember that these guys are in there 9-12% in the offseason, most people would kill to be that low, and contest they have to take that much

It's high (for me) right now. I'm likely 12-15%, which is very sloppy for me...but most of the year I'm barely over 200 and about 10%.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »
Agreed, on all points.

Honestly, I have to agree with Duchaine on this topic. If you need terribly high doses of anabolics just to compete...then you shouldn't be competing at all. Your training and diet likely sucks, and probably your genetics.

Anthony,

4G ew to get to only 225 is insane.

I couldn't imagine using that much......with the sides.

The risk/reward ration at those dosages are negligible.

I'm shocked at this revelation.   :-X

DIV

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 07:09:22 AM »
Anthony,

4G ew to get to only 225 is insane.

I couldn't imagine using that much......with the sides.

The risk/reward ration at those dosages are negligible.

I'm shocked at this revelation.   :-X

DIV

Well, I'm basically there now, on 100mgs/EOD of prop. So it was obviously a training/eating issue. Also, keep in mind that I don't train for hypertrophy, so size is really not important at all for me. Weight is an after thought...I'm not a BB'er, nor do I have any interest in it at all. But the risk/reward wasn't even a concern...I did that right when I got out of prison, and just wanted some quick size and strength...and remember, at that point, everything I could want was free (still is), so I just shot 3cc a day of whatever I got for free.

But again, I kinda just did it to do it, and because it was free. Risk/Reward is an interesting idea though. What if I told you I did it so I could oil myself up, put on speedos, and win a dinky plastic trophy that looks like it belongs in the Gay-Hall-of-Fame? Would that constitute acceptable risk, then?

It's all in how you look at it.