Author Topic: Generation Nothingness...  (Read 8649 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Re: Generation Nothingness...
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 08:18:08 PM »
Just follow the Ernest Hemingway way and you'll be okay

Hmmmmm, I think yet another "Nothingness" has shown themself!! Anonymous (on GB anyway)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
it's due to our politics and elites, wether they re stars, industrials or journalists. The dumber people are the easier it is to control em.
All of the occidental elites have read some psychology books and know how to control the masses.

Nowadays every average joe thinks he 's brock lesnar, a soap opera's or reality show's actor and view the whole world surounding him based on what he saw on tv last night.  Everyone wants to look like his favorite TV character. TV dictates people how to act and their place in society. TV is the new religion and the new gods are fictionnal characters. The scenarii are controlled if not written by those who control the whole thing; our elites.

TV rules the nations, politics industrials and journalists control TV.

Multiculturalism which is the main global project of our elites is aimed at mixing every average joes from everywhere in the world in a unique global mixed average joe society in order to lower wages everywhere and make more money.

In the meanqhile, sons and daughters of the elites are well educated and protected in private areas and are taught they ll follow their parents steps.

As ugly as it sounds, it's always been the same.

very intelligent post.............watch, a hundred years from now, if we all survive that long................the aristocrasy and the proliteriate are going to start to break off into what can only be described as "different species"............with all the plastic surgery the rich have available to them, the life extension that will soon come to pass, wealthy people soo will even be able to determine the sex and intelligence and talents of their child while in the womb by means of gene splicing.

eventually the lower rungs of every race will mix into a grey worker class..........and we will be governed by a powerful, genetically near-perfect elite, thus our places in life will be entrenched and there will be an end to social mobility..............be csuse by then, the super -rich will literally becoem a new race

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »
Suburban kids love rap to be perceived as hard.  Or hard=dumb.
The sad thing here is, it's been on the top of the charts for about 10 years now.
Appeal to suburban kids, you'll sell records.  The ghetto makes up for probalby 15% of record sales.
Point is, nothing. :D
N

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2009, 08:39:04 PM »
Don't be so "hostile" a la GetBig folks!

It's just an interesting debate!

We can sit here all day long and blame this and that (like me), I just hope things will go in the right direction, which they aren't.

Many good points in this thread - time will be the judge if we "old girls" were right or not!

I personally punish those whom try their "Generation Failness"-attitude towards me.

As I said - there is "exceptions" and they are even friends of mine despite their age.

I'm glad that I've even managed to open the eyes of some of these "kids"...

"Time will be the judge"...

Have a good night y'all!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2009, 08:53:29 PM »
Rumor has it there is a plan in place to exterminate billions of humans on earth and end up with about 500,000,000 total in the near future...Its also rumored that they are putting the final touches on how to deal with the aftermath at this place here...

http://singularityu.org

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 01:32:21 AM »
Rumor has it there is a plan in place to exterminate billions of humans on earth and end up with about 500,000,000 total in the near future...Its also rumored that they are putting the final touches on how to deal with the aftermath at this place here...

http://singularityu.org

Settle down, Stewart Swerdlow

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 01:38:08 AM »
yes, theres a lack of wars problems and poverty, the youth find themselves in one big disneyland.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 01:38:22 AM »
it's due to our politics and elites, wether they re stars, industrials or journalists. The dumber people are the easier it is to control em.
All of the occidental elites have read some psychology books and know how to control the masses.

Nowadays every average joe thinks he 's brock lesnar, a soap opera's or reality show's actor and view the whole world surounding him based on what he saw on tv last night.  Everyone wants to look like his favorite TV character. TV dictates people how to act and their place in society. TV is the new religion and the new gods are fictionnal characters. The scenarii are controlled if not written by those who control the whole thing; our elites.

TV rules the nations, politics industrials and journalists control TV.

Multiculturalism which is the main global project of our elites is aimed at mixing every average joes from everywhere in the world in a unique global mixed average joe society in order to lower wages everywhere and make more money.

In the meanqhile, sons and daughters of the elites are well educated and protected in private areas and are taught they ll follow their parents steps.

As ugly as it sounds, it's always been the same.

Holy shit...well said. You fucking nailed it.
HAHA, RON.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 03:09:09 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 04:26:53 AM »
 :-*

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2009, 07:06:21 AM »
Stoli elite is a great vodka.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »
grey goose

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »
some humans,but  fewer. Most and more, like you, are getting insanely dumber.

You cant expect the masses to get smarter when you feed em more and more with the lowest quality crap ever.

People filter what they want, the majorit wants quantity, a minority quality. As Kiwiol said, there's always an ambitious and intelligent corps in every generation, and there's always been a significantly larger body of followers.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 05:43:19 PM »
There has been some interesting feed back on this topic. But, the bottom line is, Gen. Nothingness is here and things are changing at a very rapid pace (not for the better). I think faster than at any other time in history. It's all about the Quick Buck!! Quick Fuck!! No work attitude!! It is a disgracefully mess!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 05:44:39 PM »
Patience is no virtue

Patience is not so much a virtue as it is a reward that comes to those in balance. Do not try to "be" patient, or to practice patience, or try to emulate those who are patient. It isn't a habit, or something to be learned for its own sake. Patience is no virtue; patience is a reward.

Patience is a state of balance that rises simply out of understanding; the unexpected gift experienced after a confluence of a sense of time, of struggle, of perspective, of judgment, of harnessing the mind.

Patience is not impossible in today's world, but it is not the norm for our time.

Lessons from long ago
Generations before us, grandparents were part of nearly every household. No longer able to work in the fields, they cared for the children around the house. Short of schooling, it was the grandparents relating recollections of their times that brought home to children that their own place in time was no different than, but offset from, that of their grandparents. As grandparents became more independent, that charge disappeared; so did the valuable lessons for children that put time into context.

Grandparents combined symbols of time, and the tool to teach it. Equally good symbols exist today, but the tools to teach it sit idle. For example, people need only sight down a strip of film, frame by frame, from the past, through the present, to the future, to demonstrate the point. Motion pictures encapsule the passage of time, but people remain mostly unconsciousness to it. In schools, history speaks of the past, but not of time or our place in it: Name the date of Paul Revere's ride; Give the seven reasons for the start of World War I.

Teachers seldom say, "Aren't you grateful to Thomas Edison for inventing the light bulb more than 100 years ago?" and then follow upon it asking students, "In another 100 years, what will people be grateful to you for?" That challenge helps to fix a sense of time, and your place in it.

A sense of time and one's place in it
Patience honors the passage of time. It honors the appreciation that, whatever is done during life, as close as you are to jumping into bed tonight and turning off the light, you will someday be just that close to your own death. It honors the sense that life is a string of todays; that to forget to relish each one, whatever it brings, is a missed opportunity to laugh, to love, to feel, to live. It honors that, as difficult as today may be, it is only one waypoint of the full complement the waypoints we are given to live.

Patience honors the struggle to live each day. That alone is what we are obliged to do: Live each day... and to manufacture from it for ourselves what joy we can find. That joy is easier when we resign ourselves to live each day for its own reward. When we have found that balance. Then comes the time for judgment. The world is open to us, unencumbered by what perviously we took to be important.

Harnessing the mind
Patience honors quieting the complexity of the mind, which otherwise is forever looping back on itself. Quieting the mind is a process of meditation that requires only the habit of recognizing what one is thinking about and then resolving, for a time, to put that thought aside -- a process repeated until calm rewards us.

Consider, also, that boredom is not the opposite of patience. Opposite boredom is engagement. Patience sets the environment where one can clearly decide how to be engaged; even to decide not to be patient. It lays a sound foundation from which to thoughtfully arrive at how to act.

Patience is its own reward
So sensible people don't practice patience as a virtue. They work to understand the sense of time, the struggle, the perspective, and the judgment. What results is patience. Patience is practice. Patience is the reward. Furthermore, patience is its own reward.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »
Patience is no virtue

Patience is not so much a virtue as it is a reward that comes to those in balance. Do not try to "be" patient, or to practice patience, or try to emulate those who are patient. It isn't a habit, or something to be learned for its own sake. Patience is no virtue; patience is a reward.

Patience is a state of balance that rises simply out of understanding; the unexpected gift experienced after a confluence of a sense of time, of struggle, of perspective, of judgment, of harnessing the mind.

Patience is not impossible in today's world, but it is not the norm for our time.

Lessons from long ago
Generations before us, grandparents were part of nearly every household. No longer able to work in the fields, they cared for the children around the house. Short of schooling, it was the grandparents relating recollections of their times that brought home to children that their own place in time was no different than, but offset from, that of their grandparents. As grandparents became more independent, that charge disappeared; so did the valuable lessons for children that put time into context.

Grandparents combined symbols of time, and the tool to teach it. Equally good symbols exist today, but the tools to teach it sit idle. For example, people need only sight down a strip of film, frame by frame, from the past, through the present, to the future, to demonstrate the point. Motion pictures encapsule the passage of time, but people remain mostly unconsciousness to it. In schools, history speaks of the past, but not of time or our place in it: Name the date of Paul Revere's ride; Give the seven reasons for the start of World War I.

Teachers seldom say, "Aren't you grateful to Thomas Edison for inventing the light bulb more than 100 years ago?" and then follow upon it asking students, "In another 100 years, what will people be grateful to you for?" That challenge helps to fix a sense of time, and your place in it.

A sense of time and one's place in it
Patience honors the passage of time. It honors the appreciation that, whatever is done during life, as close as you are to jumping into bed tonight and turning off the light, you will someday be just that close to your own death. It honors the sense that life is a string of todays; that to forget to relish each one, whatever it brings, is a missed opportunity to laugh, to love, to feel, to live. It honors that, as difficult as today may be, it is only one waypoint of the full complement the waypoints we are given to live.

Patience honors the struggle to live each day. That alone is what we are obliged to do: Live each day... and to manufacture from it for ourselves what joy we can find. That joy is easier when we resign ourselves to live each day for its own reward. When we have found that balance. Then comes the time for judgment. The world is open to us, unencumbered by what perviously we took to be important.

Harnessing the mind
Patience honors quieting the complexity of the mind, which otherwise is forever looping back on itself. Quieting the mind is a process of meditation that requires only the habit of recognizing what one is thinking about and then resolving, for a time, to put that thought aside -- a process repeated until calm rewards us.

Consider, also, that boredom is not the opposite of patience. Opposite boredom is engagement. Patience sets the environment where one can clearly decide how to be engaged; even to decide not to be patient. It lays a sound foundation from which to thoughtfully arrive at how to act.

Patience is its own reward
So sensible people don't practice patience as a virtue. They work to understand the sense of time, the struggle, the perspective, and the judgment. What results is patience. Patience is practice. Patience is the reward. Furthermore, patience is its own reward.

What, are we supposed to wait for all this bullshit to blow over?? It's not going to!! It's going to get worse until everyone stops papmering these kids and get tough on them!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »
What, are we supposed to wait for all this bullshit to blow over?? It's not going to!! It's going to get worse until everyone stops papmering these kids and get tough on them!!

Fuck everyone and do what you have to do.

if people want to be screw ups let em.

Make sure you take care of business

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 06:07:32 PM »
Fuck everyone and do what you have to do.

if people want to be screw ups let em.

Make sure you take care of business

I understand what you're say but, should we keep ignoring this crap?? I don't know about you or anyone else but, I'm constantly surrounded in idiots!! Driving, (of coarse, mommy & daddy bought them the car) in restaurants. (spitting in your food. And recording it and posting it on Youtube) Shit like that!! Did this shit happen before...probably but, I think it's a lot more prevalent now!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 06:16:32 PM »
I understand what you're say but, should we keep ignoring this crap?? I don't know about you or anyone else but, I'm constantly surrounded in idiots!! Driving, (of coarse, mommy & daddy bought them the car) in restaurants. (spitting in your food. And recording it and posting it on Youtube) Shit like that!! Did this shit happen before...probably but, I think it's a lot more prevalent now!!

yes, ignore it and try to reach a higher level in your life, meet new people. There will be assholes every where. cant avoid it. You seem to be hanging around children. Leave them behind otherwise you are weak for allowing them to bring you down [Im kinda juiced so I hope you don't mind my brutal honesty.]

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »
grey goose

Have you tried the Elite? I think its better then Goose.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »

Have you tried the Elite? I think its better then Goose.

really? I'll have to give it a try then :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2009, 12:25:52 AM »
I asked a girl at work who Saddam Hussein was. This girl is 21 years old, went to a private school and is in her third year of college. She told me, "Isn't that the Iranian dude we're trying to capture?"

She's very hot looking, which is probably part of her problem. Her life revolves around taking endless pics of herself to post on MySpace, txt messaging, twitter, MTV, partying....

I wanted to anally violate her in the most brutal and vile way, toss her in the dumpster, then kill her father.

I might also do the mom if she's also hot and then clean out the fridge. Depends on my mood and how hungry I am.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2009, 12:58:00 AM »
I asked a girl at work who Saddam Hussein was. This girl is 21 years old, went to a private school and is in her third year of college. She told me, "Isn't that the Iranian dude we're trying to capture?"

She's very hot looking, which is probably part of her problem. Her life revolves around taking endless pics of herself to post on MySpace, txt messaging, twitter, MTV, partying....

I wanted to anally violate her in the most brutal and vile way, toss her in the dumpster, then kill her father.

I might also do the mom if she's also hot and then clean out the fridge. Depends on my mood and how hungry I am.

Ok, so we've got a girl who is unaware of the exact identity of some guy on the other side of the world who became irrelevant when she was 14

And we've got an older creeper who'd like to hurt her for having the world by the tail

Guess which one I'd be more worried about?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2009, 01:11:40 AM »
we've got an older creeper who'd like to hurt her for having the world by the tail

I wanted to anally violate her in the most brutal and vile way

she'd probably dig that...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »

She's very hot looking, which is probably part of her problem. Her life revolves around taking endless pics of herself to post on MySpace, txt messaging, twitter, MTV, partying....I wanted to anally violate her in the most brutal and vile way, toss her in the dumpster, then kill her father.

Pretty sad, and pretty much how 99% of these brainless idiots are. Dime a dozen.