Author Topic: Dimepiece Brazilian chick said crazy sex stuff to me at mall today  (Read 2213 times)

Tunza Muscle

After the game I shot over to the mall to buy some new shoes I want to wear to a high power sales meeting tomorrow. So after I buy the shoes I'm just walking around checking out all the pussy that's there Xmas shopping. All of a sudden this dimepiece Brazilian ho is at my side introducing herself. She had that perfect Brazilian ass and had a hot accent and spoke in broken English. Told me she had been watching me for like twenty minutes and said that I made her pussy wet, and that the way I walk drove her over the edge. Now the crazy part. She said she's on the pill and wants me to bust a nut inside of her just so she can enjoy the rest of the day with my sperm inside of her! I laughed and told her unfortunately it's lats and traps day and I have to get to the gym so I'll have to take a raincheck. She gave me her number and made me promise not to cum until I'm inside of her. The chick just wants my sperm. Just a day in the life...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Dimepiece Brazilian chick said crazy sex stuff to me at mall today
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 04:35:46 PM »
She had that perfect Brazilian ass and had a hot accent and spoke in broken English.
brazilians sound like they have downs

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 04:36:14 PM »
you got trolled by jason genova in a wig

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 04:45:44 PM »
What's the plan to blast your lats n traps today?

2scared2post

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 04:50:25 PM »
After the game I shot over to the mall to buy some new shoes I want to wear to a high power sales meeting tomorrow. So after I buy the shoes I'm just walking around checking out all the pussy that's there Xmas shopping. All of a sudden this dimepiece Brazilian ho is at my side introducing herself. She had that perfect Brazilian ass and had a hot accent and spoke in broken English. Told me she had been watching me for like twenty minutes and said that I made her pussy wet, and that the way I walk drove her over the edge. Now the crazy part. She said she's on the pill and wants me to bust a nut inside of her just so she can enjoy the rest of the day with my sperm inside of her! I laughed and told her unfortunately it's lats and traps day and I have to get to the gym so I'll have to take a raincheck. She gave me her number and made me promise not to cum until I'm inside of her. The chick just wants my sperm. Just a day in the life...

Very similair to how your father and i met.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 01:49:18 AM »
It's only fair you drain his she-cock too afterwards....

Skeeter

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 04:48:49 AM »

Fake story. Did not read.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 06:36:34 AM »
Brazilian tranny prostitute. good luck!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 07:52:58 AM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 08:10:13 AM »
I bet she had an Adam's apple the size of her balls.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »

Print and place in your purse!
c

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 05:18:49 PM »
Still waiting for you to post a fake pic of yourself. ::)