Author Topic: Why do black guys kill each other so much?  (Read 11449 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Why do black guys kill each other so much?
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2008, 07:33:42 AM »
Murder rates in the US are very high, but they are also quite high in Russia and several other countries inhabited almost exclusively by whites.

CD

I guess you didnt know that GetWhite equals mankind's elite, Home superior.  Can't even comment past the first sentence because this stuff is worthless.  You know this is on the webmaster, Ron.  Notice he lets this type of topic go on and on.  I wonder more about him than these Jimmies.
Oh...Monica!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2008, 08:02:18 AM »
It's like TrapsMcLats said. Black people in general have a primitive and violent culture coupled with low intelligence. They think they're entitled to everything, and most often have very little respect for others including their own people. There is very little accountability amongst American black people about what's going on in their community. It's always whitey or someone else's fault.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »
It's like TrapsMcLats said. Black people in general have a primitive and violent culture coupled with low intelligence. They think they're entitled to everything, and most often have very little respect for others including their own people. There is very little accountability amongst American black people about what's going on in their community. It's always whitey or someone else's fault.
epic truth.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2008, 08:04:21 AM »

Hahahahaha...so true...
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2008, 08:12:39 AM »
The communities where black people are a majority also tend to be shitholes.. No surprise there.

In the city there are tons of wanted pictures of rapists, stabbers and what not, and EVERY single poster had a sketch or mugshot of a black man.  :-\ Most of the arrests I've witnessed were also of black males and it wasn't due to racism, but behavior that has no place in any civilized western country.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2008, 08:25:26 AM »

Haven't you guys learned to 'follow the money' yet? 

Sheesh.

glen13

• Getbig I
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2008, 08:55:36 AM »
Becuse we hate life...

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2008, 08:57:18 AM »
Serial killer = white male.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2008, 09:40:24 AM »

I never said low intelligence, i said lack of education and there is a big difference.  The problem is that many blacks don't want to be eduacted.  Like chris rock says "if you're black and you go to college and get a masters, what happens when you come back home. other blacks say to you 'fuck you niggah, you ain't my master.'  when you go to jail and get out they say,' thats right, yous a man now!"  How can this equate to a society that wants to better itself?

I don't think of myself as racist, i plan on voting for Obama (an educated, smart smart man.  It doesn't matter what color skin he has), i have black friends, white friends, asian friends... every kind of people in my circle of friends. 

What pisses me off the most though, is the violence.  there is almost never ANY need for violence.   I don't know why or when the stakes got up to needing guns, but its pathetic.  Which brings it full circle.  Why don't they fight it out? they might get beat up which would lead to a perceived lack of respect or as a sign of weakness.  So they look for the absolute, the bullet.  its hard to be disrespected with a gun in your hand, true?  This is the fatal flaw though because it only leads to more violence.  When i got in a fight or two or seven in high school, we'd duke it out until the teachers came, hide in the brush together, bonding over not getting in trouble and slap hand and say "are we cool??"  "yeah, we're cool."   After that there was a mutual respect because you had the balls to put your shit on the line and we usually ended up friends at a later date.  Conflict doesn't have to be a bad thing and for us it did not end up to escalation after escalation that lead to pointless divisions of friends, families and culture. Not to mention mass imprisonment and pointless deaths.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »
and who doesnt remember the "oh shit he hit the x5 son" video.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

Control the history, control the information...control populations.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2008, 10:07:11 AM »

You are correct, since most serial killers are calculating planners.  Blacks murder because they have no impulse control.  But serial killers are very rare in terms of their numbers compared to the general population.  Some black guy "bustin' a cap" because somebody "dissed him" happend in every city nearly every day.

And serial killers control their "impulses"? I'll admit this senseless Black crime stuff is ridiculous especially in my city, Memphis. I remember when some Black guys kidnapped some old lady from a Sonic, beat her up, stole her money and ran over her with her own car. Makes me sick. I'm a Black guy, but when I go get gas late at night I am not looking over my shoulder for some crazy white guy to rob, shoot me or both.  ;D But it is just as bad as one man ordering the extermination of millions of Jews or some whack job abducting women and strangling them and leaving them on the highway.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »
Historically Europeans  have been the most violent people on Earth but are sooo quick to point out the violence in others.
The slaughter of the native South and North American Indians, the violent colonization of India, Africa and parts of Asia, a 500 year  slave trade, the Holocaust(white on white crime by the way), lynching of black men here in the states....
I could go on but you see my point ;)
Now what's all this about BLACK propensity for violence?
It could be worse. We could be letting our anger out where it belongs instead of turning it in on ourselves.
Don't worry. Be happy  :)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »
Historically Europeans  have been the most violent people on Earth but are sooo quick to point out the violence in others.
The slaughter of the native South and North American Indians, the violent colonization of India, Africa and parts of Asia, a 500 year  slave trade, the Holocaust(white on white crime by the way), lynching of black men here in the states....
It could be worse. We could be letting our anger out where it belongs instead of turning it in on ourselves.

We can't be condemned for what past generations did.  its not like i immediately mistrust every japanese, german and italian that i see.  We're looking at modern society, particularly in the US, where blacks gun each other down every day.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2008, 10:26:21 AM »
much higher natural testosterone levels than White or Hispanic men leading to much more aggression, couple that with the desperation that comes from poverty and poor outlook on life and that's what happens.
Spot on ...of course all of this was cause of whitey taking them from thier homes and bring them here for forced labor ...aka slavery
L

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2008, 10:31:39 AM »

Everybody hates blacks! Why should other black guys be different?
Djeez, if they didn't kill each other so much, you guys would be complaining that they didn't kill each other enough...

Don't playa-hate, celebrate and congratulate.
$

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »
Everybody hates blacks! Why should other black guys be different?
Djeez, if they didn't kill each other so much, you guys would be complaining that they didn't kill each other enough...

Don't playa-hate, celebrate and congratulate.

Dude, I'm not hating at all. Even the black homicide detectives on the show talk about how much killing is going on in black neighbourhoods. I was not trying to be unfair to Afro-Americans. I was just saying here is a fact - substantiated by the black detectives investigating the murders and other sources - what do you think are the reasons for said fact.
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »

At least Europeans improved; have a look at subsaharan Africa. Do you notice much improvement?

I hate the State.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
All talk and no action
So much bitching about black people and your country does fuck all about it  :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »
America is a very diseased and sick society. I always laugh that they try to act like a superior nation to older and wise nations when in their own backyard there is terrible poverty and violence.
Maybe the black man has some genetic advantages or disadvantages, I don't know .I know the Arabs the best of all genes and are Allah's chosen ones. However no way will a black man have much chance in such a sickeningly racist society that keep him down at the bottom rung with no chance to climb. Remember, this is a country that made Michael Jackson so ashamed of his skin pigment that he deform himself to feel more accepted.

A sick society that will eventually implode. Western Democracy has been a disastrous experiment that only benefit very few elite. Things will change one day.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2008, 04:09:29 PM »
America is a very diseased and sick society. I always laugh that they try to act like a superior nation to older and wise nations when in their own backyard there is terrible poverty and violence.
Maybe the black man has some genetic advantages or disadvantages, I don't know .I know the Arabs the best of all genes and are Allah's chosen ones. However no way will a black man have much chance in such a sickeningly racist society that keep him down at the bottom rung with no chance to climb. Remember, this is a country that made Michael Jackson so ashamed of his skin pigment that he deform himself to feel more accepted.

A sick society that will eventually implode. Western Democracy has been a disastrous experiment that only benefit very few elite. Things will change one day.
LOL. And where did he first run to? Dubai, India!

/cue scrolling sami jpeg  :)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2008, 04:35:53 PM »
The other night, I was channel surfing and came upon the TV game show, 'Deal or No Deal'. 

There was a lovely Black woman playing.  There were 2 cases left. 

One case held $5000

The other case held $1 million

The offer was $535,000. 

She makes about $40,000/year. 

You already know what she chose.  Yep.  She turned down the $535,000.  And ended up with $5000. 

My first reaction was simple: "This is why Black folks can't have anything." 

That is why I cant watch that show, the brutal stupidity of these poor people is astounding, and it transcends all races because I have seen poor whites on this show do the same thing.  They can sit there and say that 20,000 would change their life completely yet do exactly what you said above.

Unbearable to watch these idiots.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »
This is serious and bodybuilding related because when they go to prison for murder, they tend to bodybuild.

Anyway, I'm watching this great series called 'The first 48' and it's following real homicide detectives in Detroit, Michigan, Texas, Miami, work actual murder cases. After watching a bunch of episodes I came to a realization: Nine times out of ten it is black on black, often over drugs; the killers are often very dumb and get caught doing stupid things like driving the car of their victim for weeks..or hiding the gun under the bed...or wearing blood stained Nikes. Often they just own up in interviews when there is no evidence.

So, America, why so much black on black murder?

I was wonder the same thing, except, why in the 1800's in the Wild West, were so many white men killing each other? I mean Claim jumping, out and out shoot-outs, blatant disregard for the law, killing sheriffs, Indians....Man, in some towns the undertaker  was the biggest businessman in town.

Same deal, only the color of the people have changed

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2008, 05:04:01 PM »
I was wonder the same thing, except, why in the 1800's in the Wild West, were so many white men killing each other? I mean Claim jumping, out and out shoot-outs, blatant disregard for the law, killing sheriffs, Indians....Man, in some towns the undertaker  was the biggest businessman in town.

Hey! Don't you bring sense into this thread!   >:(

/parker!? you a donald westlake/ richard stark fan?  :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »

So the black community in America live by a different code, more like the days of the wild west?
O