Author Topic: I'm making huge gains  (Read 4457 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm making huge gains
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 07:51:09 PM »
I agree.

And like you said, bad gains (fat) motivate you to work harder. Sure is a good feeling when you look in the mirror and see noticeable improvements. I needed to start a good cutting diet, and now have been cutting for a month and have lost almost 4 inches of my waist. Im happy with that.

thats great man.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 07:51:16 PM »
I agree.

And like you said, bad gains (fat) motivate you to work harder. Sure is a good feeling when you look in the mirror and see noticeable improvements. I needed to start a good cutting diet, and now have been cutting for a month and have lost almost 4 inches of my waist. Im happy with that.

shit bro, if I did that, I wouldnt have any time for getbig, I'd jsut be standing in the mirror looking at myself (might even invite the neighbors over to join me)  :D

excellent work webcke!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
lol, thanks guys. Still got a fair way to go, but its good to know that it is working.

Ive always had ok mass, just always had a higher bodyfat % to go with it. Im still not that lean, but hopefully i will get there.
No doubt about it...

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 09:11:26 PM »
lol, thanks guys. Still got a fair way to go, but its good to know that it is working.

Ive always had ok mass, just always had a higher bodyfat % to go with it. Im still not that lean, but hopefully i will get there.
Good luck,,,,,,,i'm right there with ya.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 02:37:55 AM »
What is "toro".......we try to hit Sushi of Naples in Long Beach a couple of times a year. Our favorite place was called "O's" in Brea, it closedd down awhile back, don't know why, the place was always packed.

toro
is fat tuna, the best sushi you can get.

salmon sahimi is cat food, as my father in law always says.  ;D

stick with tuna, hamachi or tai, these are great. The salmon caviar is called ikura, not masago btw.

there are two sort of eel, sweetwater and saltwater. sweetwater is anago, and it is cheaper, unagi is the way to go.

For real sushi lovers, you should try sea urchin (uni) Doesn't have a good nutritional value though, just for the taste.