Author Topic: Do you hit on chicks at the gym?  (Read 7517 times)

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
Re: Do you hit on chicks at the gym?
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »
Only once, she was in my way I asked her to move and she didn't so I started hitting on her with a 5 lb plate.

you could have used something else...lol

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 08:40:56 AM »
I don't talk to anybody when I am at the gym. I keep my headphones on and focus on the task at hand I hate to be interupted. But last night I was doing abs and this new chick at my gym came over and started working out right next to me she kept looking over I kept getting the feeling she wanted me to say Hi or something like that but I just kept working out like I always do. But now I feel like I probally just came off like a total dick. Which is not how I wanted to come off but when Im at the gym I am there to work out if I want to pick up chicks Ill go to a bar.
I've always been the same way, bro. I can sometimes tell when chicks want to start up a conversation with me or go out of their way to get my attention, but I just can't get into socializing mode when I train. It doesn't work for me. Sometimes I relax and make small talk...usually when I go to the gym without a game plan. But I am pretty anti-social while training. LOL
!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 04:02:01 AM »
:)

This is by far the most inspiring post ever on the Positive board.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 08:38:34 AM »
When I was in my twenties seeing a girl in a bodybuilding gym was a rare site. I'm 50 now.  I train in my basement now and on occasion non commercial gyms associated with my job.

My wife goes to a gym that use to be a world gym but it changed its name to something else.  I went a couple of times with her and I can't believe how there are more women training than men in the AM hours.  What I was impressed with was how hard some of the girls were training.  One was doing squats in a power rack next to me doing squats.  How many guys even train legs today? If they do it's a pansy effort to get back to curls and benches.  Another thing was how super hot many of the women were.  If I was a single guy and I wanted to meet women it would be training in the AM hours at this gym. 

Maybe I should take a break from basement training to check out the sights!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Females are getting sexier with WEIGHTS.
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »
When I was in my twenties seeing a girl in a bodybuilding gym was a rare site. I'm 50 now.  I train in my basement now and on occasion non commercial gyms associated with my job.

My wife goes to a gym that use to be a world gym but it changed its name to something else.  I went a couple of times with her and I can't believe how there are more women training than men in the AM hours.  What I was impressed with was how hard some of the girls were training.  One was doing squats in a power rack next to me doing squats.  How many guys even train legs today? If they do it's a pansy effort to get back to curls and benches.  Another thing was how super hot many of the women were.  If I was a single guy and I wanted to meet women it would be training in the AM hours at this gym. 

Maybe I should take a break from basement training to check out the sights!
EXACTLY.

The thing females are starting to realize is that the fit look is far more sexy than the anorexic look... It was always "the skinnier the better" in the eyes of the female but right now a transition is occuring towards more of a fitness model look. If you don't train and don't eat you'll look bad, you'll look "skinny fat."  :-\ BUT, if you train and eat healthy you will look fucking irresistible! And I think as females see pictures of "fit" looking women--NOT thick or masculine, but FIT--they can see the difference between a female who is obviously starving herself and it becomes VERY VERY clear that the one who looks fit rather than like a twig is multiple times sexier. You don't want to look masculine, but you do want to look like you're not going to crumble or collapse from the physical demand of simply existing.  :-\

So, I think we'll see progressively more and more females in the gym through time as they realize more and more that the gateway to being sexy as a mofo is to train with weights;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Females are getting sexier with WEIGHTS.
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 05:02:45 PM »
EXACTLY.

The thing females are starting to realize is that the fit look is far more sexy than the anorexic look... It was always "the skinnier the better" in the eyes of the female but right now a transition is occuring towards more of a fitness model look. If you don't train and don't eat you'll look bad, you'll look "skinny fat."  :-\ BUT, if you train and eat healthy you will look fucking irresistible! And I think as females see pictures of "fit" looking women--NOT thick or masculine, but FIT--they can see the difference between a female who is obviously starving herself and it becomes VERY VERY clear that the one who looks fit rather than like a twig is multiple times sexier. You don't want to look masculine, but you do want to look like you're not going to crumble or collapse from the physical demand of simply existing.  :-\

So, I think we'll see progressively more and more females in the gym through time as they realize more and more that the gateway to being sexy as a mofo is to train with weights;)

Yep I agree, thing is most chicks are training not just legs but Ass, that is why they are in the squat rack. Legs and Ass are problem areas for women, and many women (white women) have no ass, the best way to get it...other than genetics, is  Squatting. When I was at the gym in the morning hrs (as was stated), at my former gym, you had to buy time at the squat rack because that is where the women were, that and the Smith machine, standing leg curl. machine