Author Topic: White Privilege  (Read 16098 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: White Privilege
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2015, 10:04:27 PM »
So, it's like partial scholarships?

:D :D :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2015, 10:17:10 PM »
What is the thread title? White privilege. It did not go far then, it changed and i say that is due to solidarity. In 1950s Irish were suppressed in UK and elsewhere esp cos we stayed neutral in WW2 (despite only making our constitution in 1937).

Look i get (as much as i can from here) being black or a woman means you have to deal with shit white men dont have to but.... why should whites be penalised for it? Or made feel guilty? Just get a fair justice system and education in place and it will improve. Don't burn shops and steal tvs and expect people to call it a protest.

Did I not say that black community needs to clean themselves up as well?

They are two different things.

Why do you assume because you look white that it has helped you not be discriminated against?  Maybe you act like you have sense, don't sag your pants, tilt your car seat all the way back when you drive, etc.  Maybe you act like a decent human being and not someone from the ghetto.  Too many times a black person blames their blackness and not their attitude/behavior.

People like you assume something is going to happen as a result of being black, so when you do something wrong like speeding, you say it's because you were black and not because you were going 90 in 70 mph zone.

Same thing with your brother's situatuon.  Did he actually say he didn't want to rent to negros, or did you and your brother just infer this?

Sounds like you have a real chip on your shoulder and maybe you should be more open minded.  Maybe next time someone doesn't like soemthing about you, try and analyze it being soemthing other than your race.   When you assume something before it happens, you insult the other person in the process

You seriously didn't read a word I said.

Fucking Christ.

This is the problem with Race relations as a whole.

People will only pay attention to the bits they want to.

I put just as much blame on black people as white people. You really only read the bits that make you want to.

Why do I even bother.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2015, 11:24:28 PM »
White privilege is the privilege of getting jumped by a gang of Hebrews and when you go to the police precinct they laugh at you for being dumb enough to be in that neighborhood.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2015, 03:13:09 AM »
This thread hasn't degenerated into a 7 page Donny vs Everybody death match yet???

Wtf....

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2015, 03:28:01 AM »

Fucking Christ.

I put just as much blame on black people as white people. You really only read the bits that make you want to.

Why do I even bother.

FWIW yours was a very reasonable post. No mulattolover.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2015, 03:50:14 AM »
This thread has given me way too many different answers.

Now I am even more confused about all my white privileges and guilt.  ???
Might kill myself.
But I will go out in Black Face when I pull the trigger.
a

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2015, 03:53:53 AM »
This thread has given me way too many different answers.

Now I am even more confused about all my white privileges and guilt.  ???
Might kill myself.
But I will go out in Black Face when I pull the trigger.

Well done cOvering all ur bases

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2015, 04:03:23 AM »
Tu is 100% right (no mulatto)

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2015, 05:08:53 AM »
White privilege is the privilege of getting jumped by a gang of Hebrews and when you go to the police precinct they laugh at you for being dumb enough to be in that neighborhood.

Everyone's entitled to a diversity beating 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2015, 05:38:13 AM »

Fucking Christ.

Why do I even bother.

I read your post in its entirety multiple times over because you seem to be one of the more level headed guys on this board even though I don't agree with your political stances on most issues.

I cited the parts I disagreed wiith, as I grew up in the south and have seen blacks lack accountability for their actions and always point towards racism before analyzing what else might be the root cause.  You  stated that you think you get treated better because you don't look as black, and your brother received preferential treatment for the same reason.  The problem is you are jumping to conclusions based on zero evidence and it is says a lot about your opinion of the general white population,  that you think you would get treated vastly different if you were darker.

It's been my experience that blacks are more racist towards mixed people such as yourself and blacks are more openly racist in general.  Take this board for example.  Blacks whine about the racism that exist on this board amongst white members, yet a relatively small population of this white board post racist stuff.  On the otherhand, almost every single openly black member post racially charged subject matter.

Black have an entitlement attitude as a whole, and as such have a chip on their shoulder as you seem to do.  Every time something doesn't go their/your way, you assume racism to be the culprit.  

You are very narrow minded in that you think not looking like a negro is the only reason you get treated better than other blacks when it likely has more to do with your individual attitude

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2015, 05:46:39 AM »
Not really true.

The first American Slave owner was a black man owning another black man.

Welp, that is not a pic of the man. The first permanent photograph was made in 1822.
The famous Anthony Johnson and John Casor is from 1655.
Now slavery in Latin America and the Caribbean was already in full swing.
Some interesting info on both
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(American_Colonial)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2015, 06:30:13 AM »
Why don't mulattos have white privilege?
They are usually consider hebrews but they do have 50% caucasian blood.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2015, 06:49:32 AM »
tuholmes understands the concept because he's an educated person

the rest of you guys are trash and scum

of course you have no understanding of privilege when you grow up on macaroni and cheese for dinner  :D
"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2015, 06:55:52 AM »
tuholmes understands the concept because he's an educated person

the rest of you guys are trash and scum

of course you have no understanding of privilege when you grow up on macaroni and cheese for dinner  :D

And you found the philosopher's stone in a watermelon?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2015, 06:56:37 AM »
Welp, that is not a pic of the man. The first permanent photograph was made in 1822.
The famous Anthony Johnson and John Casor is from 1655.
Now slavery in Latin America and the Caribbean was already in full swing.
Some interesting info on both
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(American_Colonial)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

Welp, yes it is

Looks like Tim Meadows from SNL

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2015, 07:06:31 AM »
And you found the philosopher's stone in a watermelon?

;D

more like at a wine and cheese party.
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2015, 07:07:35 AM »
Dad stuck around, paid the bills; Mom gave hugs, made us behave = White Privilege.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2015, 07:59:06 AM »
Why dooe every other minority seem to overcome this privilege except blacks.  I think we should start referring to it as black disadvantage, since they are the only ones that suffer from whatever it is

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2015, 08:03:28 AM »
Why dooe every other minority seem to overcome this privilege except blacks.  I think we should start referring to it as black disadvantage, since they are the only ones that suffer from whatever it is

The Great Black Misfortune!  :D
a

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/mizzou_hunger_striker_protesting_white_privilege_has_a_father_making_6_million_last_year.html

If this is true, are we to assume this is another black looking to cause drama for no reason just as the one did a few weeks back, by posting kkk signs everywhere on campus.  It was a big deal when they thought it was a white guy posting the signs, but it was a joke and not newsworthy when we found out it was a black guy.

This is typical pro-black/anti-white behavior for all these blacks to join in this white hate mob and organizing a career lynching of a man that looks to have done nothing wrong.  They don't have to knows the facts of the case, they are just fine knowing they get to point the finger at whites and riot

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2015, 08:21:41 AM »
If this is true, are we to assume this is another black looking to cause drama for no reason just as the one did a few weeks back, by posting kkk signs everywhere on campus.  It was a big deal when they thought it was a white guy posting the signs, but it was a joke and not newsworthy when we found out it was a black guy.

This is typical pro-black/anti-white behavior for all these blacks to join in this white hate mob and organizing a career lynching of a man that looks to have done nothing wrong.  They don't have to knows the facts of the case, they are just fine knowing they get to point the finger at whites and riot

"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2015, 08:29:30 AM »
I read your post in its entirety multiple times over because you seem to be one of the more level headed guys on this board even though I don't agree with your political stances on most issues.

I cited the parts I disagreed wiith, as I grew up in the south and have seen blacks lack accountability for their actions and always point towards racism before analyzing what else might be the root cause.  You  stated that you think you get treated better because you don't look as black, and your brother received preferential treatment for the same reason.  The problem is you are jumping to conclusions based on zero evidence and it is says a lot about your opinion of the general white population,  that you think you would get treated vastly different if you were darker.

It's been my experience that blacks are more racist towards mixed people such as yourself and blacks are more openly racist in general.  Take this board for example.  Blacks whine about the racism that exist on this board amongst white members, yet a relatively small population of this white board post racist stuff.  On the otherhand, almost every single openly black member post racially charged subject matter.

Black have an entitlement attitude as a whole, and as such have a chip on their shoulder as you seem to do.  Every time something doesn't go their/your way, you assume racism to be the culprit.  

You are very narrow minded in that you think not looking like a negro is the only reason you get treated better than other blacks when it likely has more to do with your individual attitude

No. This is not me being narrow minded.

This is me knowing the area and the people who live in it.

This also doesn't reflect the unfair loan practices that caused a lot of the current "ghetto".

The fact is that people were denied loans based upon their skin color and that it did cause a huge inequality in wealth creation. That inequality in wealth is still felt today.

Certainly the black community has to do better or they will continue to be at the bottom, due to their own stupidity. The black community has to stop the bullshit I posted earlier or they will never achieve equality. No matter how many many policies to create equality are made.

Until the black community decides to stop acting like fools in their own neighborhoods, and work towards education instead of working towards tinting their windows, they will always be on the bottom.

Absolutely they have a large part in their downfall currently, and until they stop playing the victim and start truly working towards doing better, they will always be outside looking in.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2015, 08:33:07 AM »
No. This is not me being narrow minded.

This is me knowing the area and the people who live in it.

This also doesn't reflect the unfair loan practices that caused a lot of the current "ghetto".

The fact is that people were denied loans based upon their skin color and that it did cause a huge inequality in wealth creation. That inequality in wealth is still felt today.

Certainly the black community has to do better or they will continue to be at the bottom, due to their own stupidity. The black community has to stop the bullshit I posted earlier or they will never achieve equality. No matter how many many policies to create equality are made.

Until the black community decides to stop acting like fools in their own neighborhoods, and work towards education instead of working towards tinting their windows, they will always be on the bottom.

Absolutely they have a large part in their downfall currently, and until they stop playing the victim and start truly working towards doing better, they will always be outside looking in.

Do you suppose debt-to-income ratio and credit score didn't factor into loans at all, maybe even a little more than skin color?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »
Do you suppose debt-to-income ratio and credit score didn't factor into loans at all, maybe even a little more than skin color?

Not in the 50s and 60s. No.

Mortgage discrimination was a well known practice that occurred at the time. These are just facts. Does it happen today? I can't say. It may, but even if it does, im sure it's much much less than it was at the time and may not happen at all.