Author Topic: Obama is covering for ISIS  (Read 13933 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama is covering for ISIS
« on: September 03, 2014, 10:20:41 PM »
That's my personal belief. Which is the reason why he turns his back and does nothing. I think he apart of it.

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-america-could-destroy-the-heart-of-islamic-state-in-three-weeks-but-we-refuse-to-do-it/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama is covering for ISIS
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:59:07 AM »
Obama supports the end goals of isis creating a caliphate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 04:36:01 AM »
Impeach.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 07:16:09 AM »
It would surprise me if a psychiatrist heard this from you and didn't conclude that you were clinically insane.
follow the arrows

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 08:40:16 AM »
You libs can't win on this one. Either this is what he wants (not my take) or he is a naïve disinterested idiot. I vote number two....he just doesn't care. He'd rather worry about sending Holder to ferguson then securing the borders against foreign threats. He's rather...fuck,  golf then be president.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 10:12:40 AM »
That's my personal belief. Which is the reason why he turns his back and does nothing. I think he apart of it.

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-america-could-destroy-the-heart-of-islamic-state-in-three-weeks-but-we-refuse-to-do-it/

Yes his massive drone campaigns scream Muslim.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »
Mailing it in.......
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 12:30:15 PM »

Yes his massive drone campaigns scream Muslim.

Only massive thing is michelles badankadunk

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 12:34:06 PM »
Well, obviously plenty of vested interests in power want us to keep spending trillions in "stimulus" in the ME, but Obamas has to play the "I don't really want to do this but you're forcing me" schtick he used when signing the NDAA so his media drones can make excuses for his inevitable actions.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 03:13:40 PM »
Only massive thing is michelles badankadunk

Actually, you might be interested in this with your obsession regarding him, but the only anthropomorphic measurement with any positive correlation size is natural leaness (slenderness), thus Obama is probably packing some BBC.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 12:53:37 AM »

And we give a shit about your personal beliefs why? Get back to us when you have evidence - preferably concrete, but we'll settle for less. If everything you allege and believe is true, you should have no problem getting it. Get on with this Joe. We're waiting!

I agree with some of what Mark Levin says. In fact, I used to think he was pretty brilliant; sadly after he became a radio-show talk host, he took a turn for the worst and he won't take his foot off the accelerator. It's not just his penchant for saying sensational and silly things to get his listeners and readers riled up (after all, angry and riled up listeners buy books and t-shirts!). No, it's his fucking voice that's the problem... I get a headache just thinking about that annoying shriek. FUCK.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 05:24:05 AM »
Obama ‘Tipping His Hat’ to ISIS by Calling Them ‘ISIL’
Media Ite ^  | 09.05.14 | chickensouop

Posted on ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2014‎ ‎7‎:‎52‎:‎55‎ ‎AM by Chickensoup

So Hussein (Obama) Decides to Call ISIS ISIL and the Media is Unquestioningly Complicit?

Ainsley Earhardt: “They changed the name in the middle of all this to ISIL. They don’t have the right to do that. We’re going to continue to call them ISIS.”

Harris Faulkner: “So our president is tipping his hat to them.”

Earhardt: “They changed the name…”

Faulkner: “So, it’s the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Levant is a bigger territory. That’s why they want to embrace that name and it includes many, many more countries than just Syria.”

Jesse Watters: “And I think the president doesn’t want to have it be just Iraq and Syria because that brings to mind the president’s failed polices in Iraq. Which, he said the Iraq war was over. And Syria, which he drew the line and basically vacated it. When they say Levant, that’s broadening it out and it kind of doesn’t remind people that this is his policy…”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 07:15:49 AM »
And we give a shit about your personal beliefs why? Get back to us when you have evidence - preferably concrete, but we'll settle for less. If everything you allege and believe is true, you should have no problem getting it. Get on with this Joe. We're waiting!

I agree with some of what Mark Levin says. In fact, I used to think he was pretty brilliant; sadly after he became a radio-show talk host, he took a turn for the worst and he won't take his foot off the accelerator. It's not just his penchant for saying sensational and silly things to get his listeners and readers riled up (after all, angry and riled up listeners buy books and t-shirts!). No, it's his fucking voice that's the problem... I get a headache just thinking about that annoying shriek. FUCK.

Yeah well, while I can't get into the sympathizers head, seems most if not all indications point to just that. He's admitted he's a Muslim, gave money and supplied arms to terrorists even though he knew what the stood for and what they were labeled as and that's really just the beginning. And just because you don't like Levins voice it still doesn't make him wrong. But of you think otherwise, feel free to debate him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 07:37:15 AM »
He's admitted he's a Muslim

Woah, this would be HUGE.   Link to where he admitted it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 07:53:56 AM »
Woah, this would be HUGE.   Link to where he admitted it?

He told the Egyptian FM he was

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 08:07:17 AM »

link?  It's major news if so.   If you post "anonymous sources suggest...", I will totally shake my head at this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 08:51:21 AM »
Personally, I'm ok with the Islamic State.

It is easier to keep track of the Dragon than it is the snake... We can watch those fuckers a lot better if they have their damn Islamic state.

Plus, we have Israel in their back yard to assist us in the endeavor... I am not against it at all.

Problem with that is that they will have an even stronger launching pad than al quieada did in Afghanistan to launch terrorist attacks against us, Europe, etc.  Additionally - these muslim slimeballs are committing genocide and promise to wage war on the USA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »
If they have a country, can we not officially "wage war" against that country?

My issue with the war on Terror has always been that there is no actual country of terrorism.

If they have a country, we can pretty much wipe it off the map right? Nuke town?

bush said you're either with the terrorists, or with us.

By this logic, there is MORE than adequate cause to INVADE SYRIA.   Right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 10:01:20 AM »
bush said you're either with the terrorists, or with us.

By this logic, there is MORE than adequate cause to INVADE SYRIA.   Right?

You're both obsessed with Bush and Palin who have proven you and the rest of the left wrong in almost every way

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 10:59:18 AM »
Yeah well, while I can't get into the sympathizers head, seems most if not all indications point to just that.

Nobody asked you to do that. We asked you to provide evidence for your assertion. Either do that, or admit you're spouting nonsensical bullshit.

He's admitted he's a Muslim

Provide the proof for your assertion.

gave money and supplied arms to terrorists even though he knew what the stood for and what they were labeled as and that's really just the beginning.

Provide the proof for your assertions.

And just because you don't like Levins voice it still doesn't make him wrong. But of you think otherwise, feel free to debate him.

You really can't fucking read, can you? I started out saying "I agree with some of what Mark Levin says. In fact, I used to think he was pretty brilliant."

No. The Egyptian FM (supposedly) alleges that Obama told him this. And Lucille Ball (supposedly) alleged that she could pick up CIA transmissions from her metal amalgam fillings. Neither allegation is the least bit credible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 11:17:43 AM »
You're both obcessed with Bush and Palin who have proven you and the rest of the left wrong in almost every way

???   I think Bush and Palin are holding the party back from growth to a true conservative model.   They're terrible reminders of everyhing wrong with the GOP over the last decade.  yet so many cling to them instead of looking fwd with Rand, Cruz and others without their stains and weaknesses.

Bush was a RINO, we all saw that.   Palin, well, sorry but she's suffering some sort of venemous mental condition :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 11:37:01 AM »
And we give a shit about your personal beliefs why?

Because this is an opinion board where everyone gives their opinion? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 12:13:31 PM »
Nobody asked you to do that. We asked you to provide evidence for your assertion. Either do that, or admit you're spouting nonsensical bullshit.

Provide the proof for your assertion.

Provide the proof for your assertions.

You really can't fucking read, can you? I started out saying "I agree with some of what Mark Levin says. In fact, I used to think he was pretty brilliant."

No. The Egyptian FM (supposedly) alleges that Obama told him this. And Lucille Ball (supposedly) alleged that she could pick up CIA transmissions from her metal amalgam fillings. Neither allegation is the least bit credible.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295501/obama-funds-egyptian-government-andrew-c-mccarthy

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/07/01/Flashback-Obama-Administration-Gives-1-5-Billion-To-Egypt-s-Muslim-Brotherhood

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 04:22:18 PM »
Because this is an opinion board where everyone gives their opinion?

I could ask whether you know what they say about opinions. But I won't. Instead I will point out that just because someone has an opinion doesn't make it valid. Joe holds "opinions" that contradict observable evidence. You will forgive me if I give exactly zero weight to such "opinions" and treat them as the garbage that they are.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295501/obama-funds-egyptian-government-andrew-c-mccarthy

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/07/01/Flashback-Obama-Administration-Gives-1-5-Billion-To-Egypt-s-Muslim-Brotherhood

Neither of these is proof of your assertion that Obama is a Muslim. They both, however, seem to support your other claim that he "gave money and supplied arms to terrorists even though he knew what the stood for and what they were labeled as and that's really just the beginning." So I gave both of them a long and critical read.

Unlike you, did a bit of research and tried to uncover facts instead of op-eds. And what I found paints a slightly different picture. While it's true that the United States did give approximately $1.5 billion, it wasn't an attempt by "Obama" to fund either the Egyptian Government or the Muslim Brotherhood. The money nominally went to the Egyptian military (which we have been financially supporting since the Camp David Accords) but actually ended up in the pockets of U.S. Defence contractors - that is, it was used to pay contracts that the Egyptian Army had ordered. See http://www.theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10158648.

Quite a different thing from your actual claim, don't you think? Of course, like any rabid partisan dog, you aren't going to let a little thing like facts get in the way of a good sensationalist story, are you? You'll just keep having your "opinions" and to hell with facts and objective reality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 06:21:15 PM »
I could ask whether you know what they say about opinions. But I won't. Instead I will point out that just because someone has an opinion doesn't make it valid. Joe holds "opinions" that contradict observable evidence. You will forgive me if I give exactly zero weight to such "opinions" and treat them as the garbage that they are.

It's not about what weight you have to give his opinion or those of anyone else.  The whole point of this board is to express opinions.  Some are better than others, but it sounds like you're challenging his "right" to even express an opinion.  Everybody (who isn't a troll) primarily posts opinions on the board.  Nothing wrong with that.