Author Topic: Boston Celtics World Champs!!!!  (Read 3630 times)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Boston Celtics World Champs!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 11:55:21 AM »
Does this prove once and for all that Bryant's biggest weakness is not being coachable?
Why does losing this series suggest he isnt coachable? this season more than ever he has been cedited for his maturation and team play, it was a reason they made it to the finals.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 12:56:02 PM »
I still can't get past the fact that he's still playing after being stabbed 11 times.  His heart was definitely in the series.

And another champion for you gluttons in New England.  Congrats!
HAHA...GHETTO AS IT GETS :-\

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 02:05:44 PM »
Why does losing this series suggest he isnt coachable? this season more than ever he has been cedited for his maturation and team play, it was a reason they made it to the finals.

I have heard that his demeanor on the court has been terrible to his other teammates.

I think Phil Jackson doesn't really care to coach anymore. I didn't really see any adjustments throughout the series.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »
I have heard that his demeanor on the court has been terrible to his other teammates.

I think Phil Jackson doesn't really care to coach anymore. I didn't really see any adjustments throughout the series.
Jordan was just as harsh on his teammates.

Phil isnt the type to yell and scream at his team. he has a few years left on his contract and he has a good young team.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »
Jordan was just as harsh on his teammates.

Phil isnt the type to yell and scream at his team. he has a few years left on his contract and he has a good young team.

Jordan was very tough on his teammates but I don't remember him demeaning them on the floor.

The Lakers will be good for a while, I just think Phil seems to be mailing it in.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »
Jordan was very tough on his teammates but I don't remember him demeaning them on the floor.

The Lakers will be good for a while, I just think Phil seems to be mailing it in.
He punched Steve Kerr in the face..Isiah Thomas was the same way, very fierce, i would say more so with Jordan and Isiah though.
from this finals i would not put Kobe in the same catagory with Magic, Jordan, Bird and Isiah.