Author Topic: a reminder for yall  (Read 1429 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
a reminder for yall
« on: March 06, 2009, 06:52:01 PM »
dont forget to change your clocks this weekend
w

The OX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Sponsored by Extreme Nutrition
Re: a reminder for yall
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »
Thanks, I had almost forgot it was that time of the year again.

OX

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »
You are the best Gene!
R

millerbishop

• Getbig II
  • just give me a mirror, some baby oil, and a beat
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »
Wait a minute this isn't the ronnie vs dorian thread....damn!

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »
Looking forward to it being lighter later at night. Also it is finally get warm here in the NC.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »
Looking forward to it being lighter later at night. Also it is finally get warm here in the NC.

where in NC are you?

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »

Now I can get later tee times.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »
Now I can get later tee times.
Obama has GOT to go!!
I guess we were better off with Bush who got the economy where it is today.
I am a big baby

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 08:22:20 PM »
Obama has GOT to go!!
I guess we were better off with Bush who got the economy where it is today.

Yes, Obama has GOT to go. Like I aid many times, I didn't agree with his bailouts (that damn near everyone else went along with) but adding to them after Obama was elected didn't help and further declined everything. The markets are down more than 3000 since the election with no sign of recovery. It wasn't that long ago that we were above 14000 with less than 5% unemployment, nothing Obama has said or done has made anything recover. Dow ended at 6526.94 today.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 08:31:49 PM »
Yes, Obama has GOT to go. Like I aid many times, I didn't agree with his bailouts (that damn near everyone else went along with) but adding to them after Obama was elected didn't help and further declined everything. The markets are down more than 3000 since the election with no sign of recovery. It wasn't that long ago that we were above 14000 with less than 5% unemployment, nothing Obama has said or done has made anything recover. Dow ended at 6526.94 today.
It took Bush eight years to fuck things up, Obama has been in office six weeks, it takes time to undo eight years of worth of questionable decision making.
I am a big baby

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 08:37:26 PM »
It took Bush eight years to fuck things up, Obama has been in office six weeks, it takes time to undo eight years of worth of questionable decision making.

9/11 and 2 wars and Bush still managed to turn the markets around to over 14000 and create jobs and keep our country safe. Obama in 6 weeks and surpassed Bush's spending that was done in 8 years while putting our security at risk. Since Obama has been elected the markets have dropped 20%.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »
9/11 and 2 wars and Bush still managed to turn the markets around to over 14000 and create jobs. Obama in 6 weeks and surpassed Bush's spending that was done in 8 years. Since Obama has been elected the markets have dropped 20%.
Everybody has an opinion about how we got here but the reality is that things will be getting worse(depression)before they get better.
I am a big baby

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »
Everybody has an opinion about how we got here but the reality is that things will be getting worse(depression)before they get better.

I agree, but depression IMO is far fetched. Remember unemployment was at 25% then, we're at 8.1% today. I hope your wrong tho.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »
it's ok....the markets correct themselves.  too bad for The Roach.  i pay 32% in taxes why should warren Buffet pay only 5%?  

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »
Quite sure its more than 5%, but don't worry, along with you he'll be paying more as well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
Quite sure its more than 5%, but don't worry, along with you he'll be paying more as well.
my income taxes are going up?   haha