Author Topic: nba 2k14 officialy garbage  (Read 1544 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
nba 2k14 officialy garbage
« on: January 29, 2014, 04:23:30 PM »
i liked it for two weeks only come to re-conclude that it doesnt matter how quick your reflexes is or your timing and strategy it only matters how high your basketball team or players rating is.

you can be slickest fucking sniper in the world but if you choose the wrong team or a weaker player you will get owned by a beginner

fucking garbage

i was really holding out hope for this one since i bought the xbox one but got dam way to ruin a game with awesome graphics with a braindead format

a truly addictive succesful b-ball game or fighting game should rely soley on the users strategy and timing or reflex, not what /\/igger ass team that they choose !!

i think ill go play basketball now in the fucking snow tonite much more fucking fun!!!
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: nba 2k14 officialy garbage
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 04:27:50 PM »
Basketball is a really hard game to "simulate on a computer" I think.  Pretty much every game is bad in terms of being realistic.

I liked NBA 2K on the Dreamcast though.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 04:29:44 PM »
Go back to the racing games Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 04:32:37 PM »
Basketball is a really hard game to "simulate on a computer" I think.  Pretty much every game is bad in terms of being realistic.

i am just mad i was such a fuck up in highschool all i cared about was getting pussy wich i wasnt even half good at and getting drunk, i couldve learned software app development or computer shits

think about it hulkotron, its not a difficult game to simulate its just a shitload of mathmatical algorithms and physics geometry that need to be implemented

its gay how in 2k14 some people can just drain 3's all day because of who they have shooting, they are just pressing a button. now what would be cool is if you could give feed back via webcam on shot positioning or dribbling.

or on the controller , having to use both sticks to simulate handmovement. would be challenging but it could be done
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 04:33:07 PM »
Original NBA jam on the SNES is always my favorite.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 04:33:21 PM »
Go back to the racing games Falcon.
yeah thats pretty much the only sure fire game that doesnt feel cheap to me
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »

yeah back about 12-13 years ago they had a good basketball game out where that was very simple yet great 2 player game
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 04:35:58 PM »
I'm usually a big fan of these 2K basketball games but 2K14 sucks nuts.  Also, what is with that wack-ass Lebron career mode?  Fucking weak.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 04:38:45 PM »
I'm usually a big fan of these 2K basketball games but 2K14 sucks nuts.  Also, what is with that wack-ass Lebron career mode?  Fucking weak.
i am fucking pissed off

the moment you realize the game is pointless and its all about how good of a player you choose you feel extremely violent and destructive
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »
so NBA video games are just as fixed as real NBA games?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
NBA 2K14 is the best sports game of all time from a gameplay standpoint.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 04:59:52 PM »
Tecmo Bowl

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »
Better then NBA James with laker greats worthy and divac ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:31 PM »
NBA 2K14 is the best sports game of all time from a gameplay standpoint.
the thing is it has nice play calling, but the thing is its all about choosing the team with the best players for the win

and in the my career its the same way, just make your player better by purchasing abilities
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 05:17:02 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 10:51:43 PM »
It's the only video game I play but Johnny is right. It does matter how good the person you're playing is, but like falcon said it heavily favors good players.

I get beat by my friends a lot because I try to get everyone scoring and make plays but if you just use your best player ie James, Kobe, Curry then use them for 90% of the offense you will have an advantage. I prefer to make it more realistic instead of scoring 70 points with Lebron.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 11:03:13 PM »
i am just mad i was such a fuck up in highschool all i cared about was getting pussy wich i wasnt even half good at and getting drunk, i couldve learned software app development or computer shits

think about it hulkotron, its not a difficult game to simulate its just a shitload of mathmatical algorithms and physics geometry that need to be implemented

its gay how in 2k14 some people can just drain 3's all day because of who they have shooting, they are just pressing a button. now what would be cool is if you could give feed back via webcam on shot positioning or dribbling.

or on the controller , having to use both sticks to simulate handmovement. would be challenging but it could be done

My friend, take it from someone with a degree in Computer Science from a Russell Group university. Writing game software or graphics rendering engines are twice as complicated as rocket science. Literally.

Don't take my word for it, the great John Carmack will confirm. He stated the same during a speech at Nasa HQ