Author Topic: When you take steroids and your muscles suddenly blow up like a balloon...  (Read 7806 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
How do the people around you act? Friends, family, coworkers? Aren't people like what the fuck happened to you? I mean, isn't it a little too obvious? Are you honest about your use or do you shrug it off? How do you break into the world of steroid use while being discreet about it, especially with those closest to you since they will see the entire transformation.

Who gives a shit what anybody thinks. :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
gh15, you have made clear that every pro athlete is on something. And they have to be if they have any hope for success. It is against the rules and in many cases illegal. What are they suppose to do? Did you expect Marion Jones to say after winning her medals that she was grateful that Victor Conte got her The Clear and some hg growth so she could pass the drug test? She lies. Barry Bonds lies. Dennis James lies. You lie. Everybody lies. Everybody uses and everybody lies because it's against the rules and illegal. What's a college kid suppose to say if his mother asked him, "Listen young man, you're getting mighty yoked pretty damn fast. Are you on that test, deca, dbol cycle that's all the rage these days?"

Everybody lies. They have to. It's a big joke. What else are they suppose to do?

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
My girl started asking questions when I ripped the White Pages in half. She' s down, so...  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
How do the people around you act? Friends, family, coworkers? Aren't people like what the fuck happened to you? I mean, isn't it a little too obvious? Are you honest about your use or do you shrug it off? How do you break into the world of steroid use while being discreet about it, especially with those closest to you since they will see the entire transformation.

Bulk natty, cut chemically.  Stay away from high bloat drugs like methandrostenolone and oxymetholone.  Keep estrogen under control.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym

Well, No one admits using steroids, even if it's obvious. I had a friend of mine who went into a cycle ,and 6 months later he was so big that most people (those who don't know any better) start asking him what he was eating......hahahahah... . he told these people all kinds of bullshit. it's funny how he didn't lie to me about his drug use and it's probably due to the fact that he knows I Know a Rat when I see one.......hahahahahha
Get Big, or Die Trying

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I think it's funny. It's like someone who is wearing a rug, it's obvious but you don't want to embarrass them.

But you know......and they know you know......and you know that they know that you know......etc..etc...

nodeal

• Getbig III
I just think it's hillarious that most tools think they're gonna "blow up" in a matter of weeks... when it doesn't happen (mostly because the majority of them are club rats who don't even train and eat correctly anyway) they act all surprised that all they get is "hey how come your face is all bloated"...

epic overgratifying an accessory that is useless if you have no genetics to start with.

sorry BRO i guess i didnt realize that taking steroids was more of a delicate and intricate process than simply getting bigger

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
tank u jesus

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
:-\  ???
He states the obvious and you think its legit?  :-\

It is not obvious to many on here.

Wasn't there a thread, people believed Daniel Craig was natural in James Bond. They believe bodybuilders take drugs and Olympic athletes are clean, or if they believe Olympic athletes take drugs then bodybuilders must take bucketloads because their muscles are larger  ::)

It's only obvious to some of us......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15, you have made clear that every pro athlete is on something. And they have to be if they have any hope for success. It is against the rules and in many cases illegal. What are they suppose to do? Did you expect Marion Jones to say after winning her medals that she was grateful that Victor Conte got her The Clear and some hg growth so she could pass the drug test? She lies. Barry Bonds lies. Dennis James lies. You lie. Everybody lies. Everybody uses and everybody lies because it's against the rules and illegal. What's a college kid suppose to say if his mother asked him, "Listen young man, you're getting mighty yoked pretty damn fast. Are you on that test, deca, dbol cycle that's all the rage these days?"

Everybody lies. They have to. It's a big joke. What else are they suppose to do?

they suppose to do nothing but shut their mouth and be decent enough not to get to a natural competition where real 160-170 pounders at 5'11 compete ,,

gh15 see americanos as liars,,generation nothingness,,thats also the reason this generation fail miserebly in anything and everything it touches not only hormones,,from your disguatig black president that takes your country into hell and the dollas to nothing ,,from that pop srat to britney spears to michael phelps to anything americanos ,,,its all one big lie,,,no more leaders that meant to be leaders,,,no more singers who can sing and write music ,,,no more athletes who can compete naturally ,,,its all part of the americano main stream

when you got girls that first thing they think about when they wake up is how long will they get their french manicure fake nails, today ,,,when you got girls that all their life based upon how they will look for their drunk americano abuser to fuck them later on at night ,,,then their kids become garbage and thus create a generation called generation nothingness,,its sad afterall and lies is only part of the generation ,,,

trust gh15 when it says that this generation is the last generation of america at the top,,,usa wil not be as strong 25 years down the road and its a very very worrying thing and there is only one thing to blame for it

GENERATION NOTHINGNESS

remember friends i started talking about this generation nothingness long before the depression,,i told you feb will come and youll see hell and i was right ,,now i will tell you this,, the dollar will be as worthy as toilet paper in 10 years

and it all start with lies,,with strict americano parents who cheat on eachother,,,the mother fickiin the milk man the dad is drunk abuser,,the kid is being abused by the uncle,,,all the same and the poision is deep in since the early 90s to be exact since 1993 and the clinton era mmmits too late  to stop it now friends

only thing gh15 ask is for the hormonized fellas to not go into natural competition ,,,it wont happen not to worry :)
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V

they suppose to do nothing but shut their mouth and be decent enough not to get to a natural competition where real 160-170 pounders at 5'11 compete ,,

gh15 see americanos as liars,,generation nothingness,,thats also the reason this generation fail miserebly in anything and everything it touches not only hormones,,from your disguatig black president that takes your country into hell and the dollas to nothing ,,from that pop srat to britney spears to michael phelps to anything americanos ,,,its all one big lie,,,no more leaders that meant to be leaders,,,no more singers who can sing and write music ,,,no more athletes who can compete naturally ,,,its all part of the americano main stream

when you got girls that first thing they think about when they wake up is how long will they get their french manicure fake nails, today ,,,when you got girls that all their life based upon how they will look for their drunk americano abuser to fuck them later on at night ,,,then their kids become garbage and thus create a generation called generation nothingness,,its sad afterall and lies is only part of the generation ,,,

trust gh15 when it says that this generation is the last generation of america at the top,,,usa wil not be as strong 25 years down the road and its a very very worrying thing and there is only one thing to blame for it

GENERATION NOTHINGNESS

remember friends i started talking about this generation nothingness long before the depression,,i told you feb will come and youll see hell and i was right ,,now i will tell you this,, the dollar will be as worthy as toilet paper in 10 years

and it all start with lies,,with strict americano parents who cheat on eachother,,,the mother fickiin the milk man the dad is drunk abuser,,the kid is being abused by the uncle,,,all the same and the poision is deep in since the early 90s to be exact since 1993 and the clinton era mmmits too late  to stop it now friends

only thing gh15 ask is for the hormonized fellas to not go into natural competition ,,,it wont happen not to worry :)

America is a shithole.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III

America is a shithole.
Epic envy shiteater.

pellius

• Getbig V

America is a shithole.

America is a shithole? Compare to what? Check out the Congo lately? How about Somalia? Hell, even take a trek to Mexico where they'd love to come to this country with us "Americanos."

But, sad to say, and I try to be hopeful, but I believe that gh15 is right. America has seen it's better days. "Generation Nothingness," as he so aptly put it, is indeed a real and destructive force in my country. We've gone from a generation that would lie about their age so they could fight for this country and considered work, hardship, and even pain, as just a natural part of life to a soft, weak-willed, hollow, vain, shallow, self-absorbed culture of.... well -- nothingness.

Life became too easy. Our wealth and success will prove to be our own undoing. All great empires have come and gone. We will be no different. We took a lot for granted. We get what we deserve.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

America is a shithole.

bwahahahaha, you're an idiot.

America is one of the top 5 countries in the world in everything. You have freedom, capitalism, easy girls, great nature, big cities, good jobs, great universities!

What country in the world has more freedom than the US? Mayba Canada and Australia, but that's it.

clued-up

• Getbig V
America is a shithole? Compare to what? Check out the Congo lately? How about Somalia? Hell, even take a trek to Mexico where they'd love to come to this country with us "Americanos."

yes there are MUCH worse places to be than america. with all of its problems we are still very lucky to live in this country.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
seems that I have somehow "hurt" many "feelings" in this thread.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
seems that I have somehow "hurt" many "feelings" in this thread.  ::)

no, you just showed that you are Iranian.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
The land of the free, of the brave etc........... my ass!  ::)

actually what could you expect from a country with only a couple hundrends of years "history".  ::)

Anyway, not to sound like an asshole above, America is a great country to live.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
no, you just showed that you are Iranian.

;D ;D ;D ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
I went to see the doctor yesterday to get something for my airways (catched a cold 3 weeks ago and it's still active) The first question she asked me after greeting eachother  and me taking my coat off was:  "do you take steroids?" Pointing to my 20 inch pythons.

I simply said no because i'm tired of the bullshit these "qualified" doctors come up with.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan

But, sad to say, and I try to be hopeful, but I believe that gh15 is right. America has seen it's better days. "Generation Nothingness," as he so aptly put it, is indeed a real and destructive force in my country. We've gone from a generation that would lie about their age so they could fight for this country and considered work, hardship, and even pain, as just a natural part of life to a soft, weak-willed, hollow, vain, shallow, self-absorbed culture of.... well -- nothingness.

Life became too easy. Our wealth and success will prove to be our own undoing. All great empires have come and gone. We will be no different. We took a lot for granted. We get what we deserve.

it's true PIP :'(

will it recover?
tank u jesus

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I just think it's hillarious that most tools think they're gonna "blow up" in a matter of weeks... when it doesn't happen (mostly because the majority of them are club rats who don't even train and eat correctly anyway) they act all surprised that all they get is "hey how come your face is all bloated"...

epic overgratifying an accessory that is useless if you have no genetics to start with.
I agree with you for once
A guy I went to school with started in my gm last year,real thin guy.He asked me about 3months ago could I put him in contact with a dealer so I did,
he asked me what to expect from a 30mg daily dbol for d 1st 6wks,500mg wkly test e,400mg deca cycle for 10wks that he was on.I told him there is potential as a 1st time user for 30lbs maybe,so he was delighted.10wks and 4lbs heavier he told me he missed 3wks training of that time due to being busy and he didnt like the diet I gave him.Waste of 240euros and clean receptors

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I agree with you for once
A guy I went to school with started in my gm last year,real thin guy.He asked me about 3months ago could I put him in contact with a dealer so I did,
he asked me what to expect from a 30mg daily dbol for d 1st 6wks,500mg wkly test e,400mg deca cycle for 10wks that he was on.I told him there is potential as a 1st time user for 30lbs maybe,so he was delighted.10wks and 4lbs heavier he told me he missed 3wks training of that time due to being busy and he didnt like the diet I gave him.Waste of 240euros and clean receptors
BBING IS NOT FOR HIM.no base,no drive,excuses.you will be writing diets and giving info till blue in the face with this one.tell him to play badmitton.

Stavios

if you wear baggy clothes it's not that noticable.
you won't gain 30 lbs of lean body mass in 1 year

but it's hard to wear baggy clothes nowadays with all those fucking "fit" clothes.
all the nice looking clothes will be tight

pellius

• Getbig V
The land of the free, of the brave etc........... my ass!  ::)

actually what could you expect from a country with only a couple hundrends of years "history".  ::)

Anyway, not to sound like an asshole above, America is a great country to live.

Where do you live, Meso_z?